PDA

View Full Version : Deepshit LMFAO

|uK|Grimreaper
08-07-2012, 11:56 PM
important

I heard ur talkin smack brah? Fuckin lucky guy you don't live in the same country as me cuz I'd fuck you up. Best watch your back iight? You like to see guys taking shit eh? Well, If I find you I will take a shit on your face knowing you like it so much. Don't talk shit again especially to me. Also, don't fuck around will AssCLownFaggot that guy would fuck the shot outta you brah. Faggot

JUST LOL BRAH JUST LOL!

Disturbed//*.
08-08-2012, 12:20 AM
important

I heard ur talkin smack brah? Fuckin lucky guy you don't live in the same country as me cuz I'd fuck you up. Best watch your back iight? You like to see guys taking shit eh? Well, If I find you I will take a shit on your face knowing you like it so much. Don't talk shit again especially to me. Also, don't fuck around will AssCLownFaggot that guy would fuck the shot outta you brah. Faggot

JUST LOL BRAH JUST LOL!

Yeah bra, my boy grimreaper over here he will beet the crap out of you brah you know what i saying G, Dont talk crap to grim, Ight G
Homeboys out!

Moskva
08-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Shit pon ya face Grim (c) ACF

Deepack
08-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I'LL SHIT PON YA FACE GRIM!!

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-08-2012, 02:53 PM
idiots

Deepack
08-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Dicksticks (c) Grimreaper

SAM
08-08-2012, 07:33 PM
lol everyone back up. e-thugs in da house.

|uK|Grimreaper
08-08-2012, 09:43 PM
that was the funniest pm ever lmfao

ACF
08-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Grim if you have to say my name or talk about me, say it to me personally before i find you and knock you out

Shotman
08-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Grim if you have to say my name or talk about me, say it to me personally before i find you and knock you out

I dont think you want to meet grim in person because people have suicided after meeting grim in person or gotten sick.

ACF
08-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Idc who he is ask deepack any random people that Piss me off I shit on them. There was this kid talking smack to me at school and I just slapped him and he didn't do shit he was scared, I slap anyone and anybody if I have to

Lee_Stricklin
08-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Funny all this e-thugging going on in here. You guys aint tough, I've seen tough. Hell, the crew I initially arrived to at my previous job was scrappy as hell and would do stuff like throw knives at and beat the hell out of each other on an everyday basis until they all got different jobs. There was even an incident where someone got lit on fire which was funny as hell to say the least. Don't get me started on the property damage that would occasionally happen due to frustration (such as one of our cooks punching and breaking both the wall and FLOOR tile or me punching dents into the steel wall or dish table) or the verbal abuse someone like me could output towards my bosses when they screw me over.

Banny
08-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Idc who he is ask deepack any random people that Piss me off I shit on them. There was this kid talking smack to me at school and I just slapped him and he didn't do shit he was scared, I slap anyone and anybody if I have to

1 word..
LMFAO

Deepack
08-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I dont think you want to meet grim in person because people have suicided after meeting grim in person or gotten sick.

Yeah, peple have suicided after meeting him cuz he was just too gay and his gayness/faggotness made people get sick they couldn't handle seeing it. LOOOOL. All I can say is if grim does meet ACF face to face his best option is to run for his life.

audiosonic
08-09-2012, 04:01 PM
i want to see picture of ACF flexing his muscules well

Lee_Stricklin
08-09-2012, 05:24 PM
i want to see picture of ACF flexing his muscules well

lol checking out ACF, that's pretty gay son.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-09-2012, 06:16 PM
hes trolling him lee_stricklin, i highly doubt a 14 year old aka ACF has even gone through puberty yet

Deepack
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
hes trolling him lee_stricklin, i highly doubt a 14 year old aka ACF has even gone through puberty yet

Blaze, ACF is 20 and over twice your height and size lol where the hell you getting 14 from? goof

Grim, if you see this guy :689 run for your life. That's ACF when he's pissed.

Lee_Stricklin
08-09-2012, 08:25 PM

I think the same could be said about you!

if you see this guy :689 run for your life. That's ACF when he's pissed.

WTF is that thing?! *picks up a re-bar* Kill it!

Shotman
08-09-2012, 10:03 PM
i would rather laugh than run tbh if i am getting chased from that. Also i have see little guys beating up twice their height.

Shiro
08-09-2012, 10:10 PM
CORLOS AND GRIMRIPA WANT TO PLAY A DEATHMATCH!? U APES :ape::ape:: SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP GRIM AND SUCK MY NIPPLES ;$

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-10-2012, 05:51 PM
i would rather laugh than run tbh if i am getting chased from that. Also i have see little guys beating up twice their height.

true story and i could be the one to show you if you want

Lee_Stricklin
08-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Also i have see little guys beating up twice their height.

I've actually been one of those guys in the past when I was a kid because everyone thought I was an easy target. There was also an incident where I had a few people pissed off at me and I had to pick up a re-bar to turn a fuck everything and run situation around.

true story and i could be the one to show you if you want

Even after saying the above comment though, I'm going to still have to poke fun at you since you come from a nanny state where something as weak as a pillow fight can be considered hardcore trololol

*quickly gets lost*

Deepack
08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Yo grim, don't take that PM personal I was jus jokin around with you lol. I knew you were gonna laugh at it that's why I posted that to you to see your reaction. We are all god's children no one is better than anyone here. We are all brothers/sisters. Wealth is only temporary but god's love last forever. Remember these wise words bro <3. lt8r.

|uK|Rays
08-11-2012, 03:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hblp2.jpg

Come at me.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-11-2012, 09:19 AM
rofl.

Deepack
08-11-2012, 02:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hblp2.jpg

Come at me.

drop d beat Blaze...

nigga's be wildin!!!. Nigga's like yall what I call wannabees and ain't shit compared to real G's brah!. DUn know. nigga's in d hood, nigga's on d street, nigga's in ur closet but they can't compete. Come at me hard brah, niggas be gettin benched, shanked, daggered, duck-taped, butt-raped. Dun know!

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-11-2012, 05:00 PM
why you wanna butt rape niggers?

whatafools

Vatiko//
08-11-2012, 05:25 PM
pure retardation.

Deepack
08-11-2012, 05:51 PM
why you wanna butt rape niggers?

whatafools

that's something only Grim would do lmao