PDA

View Full Version : Neutron & Emp

Neff
08-13-2012, 05:40 AM
Would it be possible/plausible to add in these messages;

- "Building Player" - successfuly EMP'D / Neutron Blasted Red/Blue.
- "Player" - Killed "Building Players" - EMP/Neutron.

Pro's

Would give credit to those putting out for the team - using 1,500 ru so somone can nuke; might motivate more people to do so.

Would display who's trying to mess up a leach game.

Would give credit to those that saved their teams ass.

|uK|kenneth
08-13-2012, 11:13 AM
the first idea is good but the other one if someone is making neutron and he see that you killed his neutron well guess whats gonna happen then chase chase chase....

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
08-13-2012, 01:13 PM
the first idea is good but the other one if someone is making neutron and he see that you killed his neutron well guess whats gonna happen then chase chase chase....

what's the problem? lol
nuke is the same

i like the ideas, i have alreasy thought above it a while, may be is good a reward for the player who kill emp/neutrons, 300 ru for EMP (5% of emp price) and 700 for neutron (less than 5%)... nuke reward is 46% of warhead value and 30% of invencible warhead.

.seVered.][
08-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I have to agree.. Those are excellent idea's. The entire message system needs to be updated as well. Indenting kill messages for easier reading in the scroll. Posted Kill messages for major take downs (nuke's, EMP's, Neutron's) in the CENTER of the screen with an AUDIBLE HELL YA played too. This is mostly an aesthetic part of the game, but still important none the less. It should be the next to be "Reviewed" and Updated.

|uK|kenneth
08-14-2012, 12:14 PM
getting ru for a neutron and emp is nice its gonna motivate your team, i think thats gonna work:)

Vatiko//
08-15-2012, 06:02 AM
I like the idea . Could a forcefield one be done too, once a forcefield is built it doesn't say who had built it.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
08-15-2012, 12:02 PM
hasuiheie
should be a black list on f3

top nuker failer
top dead player

Vatiko//
08-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Stop posting about yourself adrian. lol

|uK|kenneth
08-15-2012, 05:09 PM

ahahaha xD dude that idea is not that bad aha would been eve more funny:p

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
08-16-2012, 09:04 AM

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
yes, i top dead i dont know, but a have sure i will be top nuke failer in all matches