The MLSG II :: All-Star Game [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : The MLSG II :: All-Star Game

Reb
08-13-2012, 06:07 AM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9338/mlsgallstar.png

WHAT IS IT?
The ALL-STAR game is where the cream of the crop of MLSG face off in an ultimate battle of SIEGE. Records will be shattered, jaws will drop. This will take place Sunday August 26th 2012 PENDING TIME : 1PM EST

WHO IS AN ALL-STAR?
Each MLSG team captain will nominate two players from their team to represent in the All-Stars. This will make 12 players, resulting in a 5v5 with 2 subs, one for each All-Star team. As a result of not making the playoffs, the eliminated team nominations will automatically become subs for the game. Captains should nominate players who demonstrate complete team mastery, and not just based on price.

TEAMS
Teams will contain 6 players each. The All-Star match will be a 5v5 with one sub for each team. The captain of both teams will be selected by the Head Admin. Teams will be set by the pug style.
GAME INFO

Best of 3 - TB selected by map elimination by captains
Server will be randomly picked by Head Admin
Stream will be www.twitch.tv/mlsgtv
The winners will be declared the best lineup of Siege
High performance is expected. Expect food tossed at you for anything less.
Most Valuable All-Star will be awarded at the end.

Nominations

Ape Killas : Silverwing / Krikor

Da Victorious Mongols : Blaze / BlackShoot

JukeBox : Kron / Freeze

The Apes :

Pros :Uchiha / chis

kron
08-13-2012, 08:59 AM
The Apes: Convict and Convict

Pros: Chis and Uchiha

Pretty simple really

audiosonic
08-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Missing Sneaky Bastards...

kron
08-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Dey don't get no all-stars son.

Krikor
08-13-2012, 12:55 PM
ohhhh really......? 1pm EST, you freaking nuts, let diablo play instead me wth

UcHiHa
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM
The Apes: Convict and Convict

Pros: Chis and Uchiha

Pretty simple really

Is was very funny when i read it xD "convict and convict" , well i'm gonna think , captains can be in too? Let me think about it.

|uK|Rays
08-13-2012, 03:42 PM
I will probably skip playing in this to stream it. If Neff can stream without any problems I would nominate myself and Vatiko. If I am streaming Vatiko and Grim are my nominations. Also Diablo has been kicking asses this tournament, Krikor is a good nomination too but Diablo has stepped up lately. Just my opinion.

|uK|Rays
08-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Actually just looked at Neff's stream, it's pretty smooth just need to get rid of weapon image.

SilverWing
08-13-2012, 05:04 PM
1 pm? ... make it 4 pm

JD
08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
just a thought, but can i choose the teams and captains? :D im not going to be biased you know, try to make them as fair as possible (Y) :D

SogeKing
08-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Free Agent All Stars: The Best Nuka A-live! and The Best Nuke Defenda A-live!

that is all.

kron
08-13-2012, 10:50 PM
TEAMS: Kron, Freeze, Rays vs all.

|uK|Rays
08-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Hopefully he uses mic :eagerness:

Moko
08-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Hopefully he uses mic :eagerness:

Yeah, ftlog I couldn't watch the stream he was supposed to be talking in. -.-

kron
08-22-2012, 07:52 PM
So how is this working?

Reb
08-23-2012, 02:51 AM
HERE THEY ARE!

MLSG II All-STAR TEAMS

Blaze : KRIKOR, KRON, CHIS, VATIKO, KENNETH

Freeze : SW, BLACKSHOOT, UCHIHA, RAYS, CONVICT

All-Star Game is Sunday August 26th at 4PM EST.

|uK|chiseller
08-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Busy.

|uK|kenneth
08-23-2012, 11:06 AM
QUE? wtf? i dont get it does someone care to explain thx

Moskva
08-23-2012, 11:40 AM
Told you Convict to Blaze's team... now its all stacked lol

Krikor
08-23-2012, 01:10 PM
i cant on saturday jeez is it so hard to understand it? ive said itso many times.

And im agree with moskva. You suck making teams reb

audiosonic
08-23-2012, 01:40 PM
How about All-Star Game on Sunday August 26th at 4PM EST? Post in this thread and let us know.

Availability:

Saturday August 25th at 4PM EST
Freeze

Sunday August 26th at 4PM EST
Freeze

UcHiHa
08-23-2012, 04:58 PM
cant saturday too ¬¬

kron
08-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Sunday is best for everyone. Fuck what Reb says!
Teams should be this:
Blaze : KRIKOR, CONVICT, CHIS, VATIKO, KENNETH
Freeze : SW, BLACKSHOOT, UCHIHA, RAYS, KRON

Teams other way are stacked. Blaze has chis and krikor at 890+ then rest are below 700. Freeze has all above 700.
This makes them more even.

|uK|Rays
08-23-2012, 10:58 PM
I have things to do on Saturday, a close relative of mine is going to be in town and getting surgery. I know Convict said Saturday would be better for him but I've got places to be Saturday, sorry man.

|uK|chiseller
08-24-2012, 10:58 AM
I can't the whole weekend. Only before 3 PM GMT maybe.

SilverWing
08-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Right now we have : Freeze, SW, Blaze, Kron, Blackshoot, Krikor, Diablo(Sub), Soge(Sub), Kenneth, Dem(Sub), Vatiko, Uchiha, Rays
All Confirmed for Sunday 4 pm EST. We should have no problem.

kron
08-25-2012, 12:35 AM
So teams should now be:

BLAZE: Krikor, Diablo, Vatiko, Kenneth, Dem
FREEZE: Kron, SW, Blackshoot, Rays, Uchiha

There are 13 players on SW's list... I left Hector out since he was the cheapest sub.

SogeKing
08-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Kenneth? are you serious...they guy who couldn't even organize his team is an "all-star" whoever picked the all stars are a bunch of apes!

anyway, am always down for Sundays!! :))

SilverWing
08-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Teams will be picked on Sunday(Pug Style)

|uK|kenneth
08-25-2012, 01:00 PM
Kenneth? are you serious...they guy who couldn't even organize his team is an "all-star" whoever picked the all stars are a bunch of apes!

anyway, am always down for Sundays!! :))

what do you expect? im a pro son, sorry you can come back later!

|uK|Dem`
08-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Soge > kron, keeneth in some maps, no offense.

Keith
08-25-2012, 01:21 PM
what do you expect? im a pro son, sorry you can come back later!
BITCH PLEASE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

|uK|kenneth
08-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Soge > kron, keeneth in some maps, no offense.

k dep`

kron
08-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Dem you aren't even on the all-star team either. shush son.
lucky i chose you over sheepy son!

kron
08-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Sorry for double post. But just a small recap of the game.
TEAMS:
Team Blaze: Blaze, Convict, Krikor, Kron, and Hector.
Team Freeze: Freeze, Rays, SW, Blackshoot, and Uchiha.

First map: Black River (Freeze pick)
Was domination from the very start by team Blaze. With 4 O and Blaze mid, we kept team Freeze in base the whole time. Team Freeze put up a good fight, but the attack power of Kron and Hector was too much for them to handle. Game goes to Team Blaze.

Second map: Bathrooms (Blaze pick)
Was a much better map. Evenly matches from start until the end, when Team Blaze finally took over and overpowered Team Freeze. On this map Team Freeze really couldn't get anything going on Offense because of Kron stallions persistent core attacking. Second map, Team Blaze comes out on top.

MVP: Kron
Runner-Up: Hector
Top Offense: Kron & Hector
Top Defense: Rays & Uchiha
Best Fragger: Rays & Blaze
Best Looking: Kron & Hector

- Kron Out.

Shotman
08-27-2012, 12:33 AM
MVP: Kron
Runner-Up: Hector
Top Offense: Kron & Hector
Top Defense: Rays & Uchiha
Best Fragger: Rays & Blaze
Best Looking: Kron & Hector

Someone confirm these parts highlighted please! Especially the red one

TDNConvict
08-27-2012, 02:32 AM
lol kron guess who did the fragging, secured and made teles, built up in base so u could hit the core

kron and hector have gotten much better tho, they deserved it I had no problem letting them take the glory, didn't even nuke entire time

was just nice to get to play with blaze again since everyone goes ape shit if we manage to get on same team - solid d as always and nice nuke kill and takedown

freeze had some ping issues - but rays played good

blue had some nice boosting and coordination nuking from blue on bathrooms - i don't know what happened not being able to get nuke room but that map would have been very intense had freeze not been lagging and with a nuke room

sorry to blackshoot making him almost rq for not letting him piston directly into our core.. what u expect?

and last but not least everyone rofl at sw for making jetpack on blackriver thinking he could kill my mined tele

nj

A^3
08-27-2012, 03:11 AM
I couldn't stay to watch but red team was stacked. Sorry I'm not a sheep to agree with everyone. Blue team only had Rays to frag. Red had great fraggers for there team to walk into base. I think Grimreaper would have made a difference if he were allowed to play. Good luck to the rest of the Mlsg playoff teams.

|uK|Rays
08-27-2012, 05:12 AM
Bathrooms was pretty good, it felt like you guys got 3-4 flames which kept me and uchiha struggling to keep base clean, those were what tipped the scales imo. Dunno what the deal with nuke room was, map needs a fix anyways. Freeze needs legit internet badly like fat kids need ice cream. Someone post screens!

TDNConvict
08-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Bathrooms was pretty good, it felt like you guys got 3-4 flames which kept me and uchiha struggling to keep base clean, those were what tipped the scales imo. Dunno what the deal with nuke room was, map needs a fix anyways. Freeze needs legit internet badly like fat kids need ice cream. Someone post screens!

Yea and kron got 2000 ru mid pretty early

I kept anyone from repairing on two of the flames so hector/kron/blaze got some massive ru from those

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-27-2012, 10:21 AM
was fun, i pretty much played defense mid and offense on both maps thats how much control we had of the enemies base

maybe we should have another with more even teams after the finals?

Krikor
08-27-2012, 12:25 PM
k i guess i did nothing. Making tele that took core 80 to 20 (even if i got upgraded) was nothing i know..i know

SogeKing
08-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Why do people keep saying that we had the better "Fragging" power when both teams where even frag wise. Also on bathrooms they made more nukes then us.

On black river both teams tried taking the mountain at the same time luckily Convict made tele 3 secs before they did so we killed it. After that there was no going back...we just kept going thru the tele and overwhelmed their D.

on bathrooms the match was pretty even until Kron picked up the 2400 RU diamond and our team had at least 3 flames (and ofc until krikor made that awesome tele :P)
it also has to be noted that Blackshoot's Offense was shutdown like I've never seen it shutdown before...dude got killed before he even touched our core almost every time!

Our team was not stacked we just happened to have better coordination along with some lucky breaks during the game. Overall it was good games and was fun to sub in for Chis. :pride:

Sovvie
08-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Stop stacking teams hector xD

.seVered.][
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM
These are demo's the AllStar Game ...I demo'd Blaze in 2 matches.

Demo's of Blaze at the Allstar Games ('https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=FB616DD5130AC6CC!3048')

|uK|Dem`
08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
i agree with hector, teams were not stacked, freeze shocked and blue team failed with boosts/nukes (Rays), and red had by far better comms.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-27-2012, 05:43 PM
thats cos i was playing and co-ordinating thanks for the lulz though! well played my team?