PDA

View Full Version : Combo still Down

ChaosNMayhem
08-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Perma or just for a bit?

.seVered.][
08-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Perma or just for a bit?

Only for a 'wee' bit longer... (I hope) count your blessings, cross your fingers and keep the faith.

monkey
08-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone. First post here.

How long more before the server is up and running?

More importantly, what device does it take to set up a server and how much does it cost?

Deepack
08-23-2012, 12:56 PM
sup monkey lol, I used to see you everday on that server but good job your probably one the only few that can run a flag properly.

SAM
08-23-2012, 07:22 PM
What device? A server needs to run on a computer. Our server had catastrophic hardware failure however the data is safe. We have a new server on its way to the data center. Once its there the technicians on site will just swap the hard drives around and I'll need to do some small config work. I'm hoping we will be back online this weekend.

Deepack
08-23-2012, 10:08 PM
scar, how long would that take?

--- Updated ---

lol scar I like that name

monkey
08-23-2012, 11:49 PM
sup monkey lol, I used to see you everday on that server but good job your probably one the only few that can run a flag properly.

Yea, I have done quite a bit of comboinsta this summer. Lets just say I'm getting in as much game time before classes start in 2 weeks. Anyhow thanks for the recognition. Players like Krippler and Ripjaws are vastly superior though when it comes to flag running. As of recently my accuracy has improved slightly, but this is still nothing compared to the likes of Dawn or Ripjaws.

When school starts my skills will rust and will only return next summer (or maybe not ever again since I'm starting my masters).

What is your username in the game? Perhaps I will see you online sometime.

--- Updated ---

What device? A server needs to run on a computer. Our server had catastrophic hardware failure however the data is safe. We have a new server on its way to the data center. Once its there the technicians on site will just swap the hard drives around and I'll need to do some small config work. I'm hoping we will be back online this weekend.

Thanks $car. So basically the hard drive failed. I'm guessing a fairly decent computer or a server style computer with respectable connectivity would suffice.

I hope to be seeing you online this weekend.

Deepack
08-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Yea, I have done quite a bit of comboinsta this summer. Lets just say I'm getting in as much game time before classes start in 2 weeks. Anyhow thanks for the recognition. Players like Krippler and Ripjaws are vastly superior though when it comes to flag running. As of recently my accuracy has improved slightly, but this is still nothing compared to the likes of Dawn or Ripjaws.

cmon bro, you think RipJaws is good? lmao he rage quits on 1v1 against me on comboinsta and on the old mo guns server. btw I used to play you alot in combo with the nicks Blade|ftw|^sXc' and V|ftw'|sXc' (currently vatiko's new nick) and ripjaws aka obsession always went to spec like a lil p***y. Wait till you see players like Blaze and unrealshots they're beasts. lol anyways I used to think you and fugit and the same guy just different nic cuz you both kinda play alike.

monkey
08-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Haha. I didnt know about the rage quits. I know unrealshots. I used to play against him in a sniper server. There are a lot of good players out there. It's expected since the game has been out 13 years now. I've been playing the demo for the first 4 years and the last 2 years or so I played the FV. Because of this I also play LG rockets fairly well since rockemhard was one of like 5 stable server in the whole demo...

Deepack
08-24-2012, 12:53 AM
forget about the rest... shots is d main man.

Obs
08-24-2012, 01:39 AM
cmon bro, you think RipJaws is good? lmao he rage quits on 1v1 against me on comboinsta and on the old mo guns server. btw I used to play you alot in combo with the nicks Blade|ftw|^sXc' and V|ftw'|sXc' (currently vatiko's new nick) and ripjaws aka obsession always went to spec like a lil p***y. Wait till you see players like Blaze and unrealshots they're beasts. lol anyways I used to think you and fugit and the same guy just different nic cuz you both kinda play alike.

This is just in your dreams...I only can say rofl !!!

ggs!

|uK|Dem`
08-24-2012, 02:13 AM
Damn Deep u really talk a lot of shit, i wanna see you playing a 1v1 against Obs on combo or mogunz dude, it will be the same history as unrealshots.

Deepack
08-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Obession lets 1v1 CTF thorns v8 right now in mo guns. Tell me any time your ready? btw dem why are you compairing unrealshots with ripjaws it's of no comparisin and ripjaws would never have the balls to face shots 1v1 insta nor any other good pro insta player. Don't make me bring my friend Laura on you (a female chick that lives near me and owns obs also). There's a big difference in some one who knows how to actually aim(unrealshots) vs someone who just spams in comboinsta and gets high frags. Stupid spic. Also forgot to mention what obsession says in spec to me and Vatiko all the time "Why canandian/americans with great aim can only DM" and "Same Canadian player who always camp" when hes getting his ass handled. I have no problems amogst mexican players except the one who cry in servers then leave and talk shit in spec saying the same things over and over, Obs just fits perfectly in that category.

Vatiko, feel free to comment knowing that you beat this guy in mo gunz also and knowing how much of a tard he actually is.

krippler
08-24-2012, 08:15 AM
sup monkey? and thanks to the uK guys for the updates and hosting

Deepack
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Dem, look at these SS the first one obession's team was stacked but we still managed to win; that's just sad
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/deepack1/Shot0016.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/deepack1/Shot0013.jpg

second SS he left before I can even get an SS of him rofl. Knowing your going to say some bullshit to back up your country then I gladly accept a 1v1 in combo/insta or even mogunz with ripjaws.

nonstop
08-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Any updates on when the server will be back online?

monkey
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
sup monkey? and thanks to the uK guys for the updates and hosting

Hey Krip. Been playing BF3 recently in place of UT since comboinsta is down. I only played for 10 hrs so right now I suck. I keep trying to fly the helicopter and jets but I always crash it. So I just play Team DM and Rush.

How are things going with you? Playing any UT as of recently?

SAM
08-25-2012, 05:05 PM
Still waiting on the datacenter to confirm delivery and install it on the rack....in the same boat as you guys ;0

Krikor
08-25-2012, 05:48 PM
why dont you stop asslicking unrealshots? its not taking you anywhere .... advice

Thanks SAM

Deepack
08-25-2012, 06:04 PM
why dont you get some skills and maybe one day we can face 1v1 insta?

Krikor
08-25-2012, 06:28 PM
nw. And why should i expect "wootabulous"

you came, talked bs, got raped, converted an asslicker. :) im done talking to you as short as it was

havent you heard? "the truth hurts"

Deepack
08-25-2012, 06:36 PM
gj

monkey
08-25-2012, 06:50 PM
You guys faced each other? I mean Deepack and Krikor? Is it on video?

Deepack
08-25-2012, 06:52 PM
no, but if Krikor wants to play me 1v1 I'll play him ctf normal weps, deck16, or insta anymap of his choice

Krikor
08-25-2012, 06:54 PM
You guys faced each other? I mean Deepack and Krikor? Is it on video?

nah, but he would request CTF (the fuck?) insta and wootabulous(even more wtf)? for a 1on1 :D

idc though

--- Updated ---

oh look reply same time, ive never been agree to a ctf 1v1, and why is this your choice to attack me? Im just saying since you got raped youve been asslicking blaze and unrealshots, was it really that bad? jeez gtfo

Deepack
08-25-2012, 07:01 PM
fyi, I knew shots was good but you can never tell "how good" a player is untill you play them 1v1. If you call respecting another player asslicking then feel free to continue with your post. btw I still remember when you ( sorry If I'm mistaken) told me on MIRC grim is better than Vatiko in siege just because he has a higher salary. Vatiko agreed to play grim in any game type even siege because he took that as an "insult".

Krikor
08-25-2012, 07:05 PM
yeah you're wrong. It wasnt me. MLSG II salaries were just terrible its true

Who said i dont respect them? Doesnt matter if you are a good player or not, if your behavior is like that you cant expect to be respected

DM-Davidm nw nozp

Shotman
08-25-2012, 07:52 PM
tbh 1v1 ICTF/IDM/NWDM/NWCTF nonzp any map is good for a duel.

--- Updated ---

Dem, look at these SS the first one obession's team was stacked but we still managed to win; that's just sad
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/deepack1/Shot0016.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/deepack1/Shot0013.jpg

second SS he left before I can even get an SS of him rofl. Knowing your going to say some bullshit to back up your country then I gladly accept a 1v1 in combo/insta or even mogunz with ripjaws.

Nice grabs on those SS, pure example you were just DMing and not grabbing.

Fader
08-27-2012, 12:33 PM
tbh 1v1 ICTF/IDM/NWDM/NWCTF nonzp any map is good for a duel.

--- Updated ---

Nice grabs on those SS, pure example you were just DMing and not grabbing.

because offense is the only position played in CTF

nice brain

Shotman
08-27-2012, 02:37 PM
yet deepack says another post that he always grabs and caps

ev(!)l
08-27-2012, 07:28 PM
plz restore the server i really wanna play :c

engendro4
08-28-2012, 08:42 PM
go play in the uk server . thats instagib .

monkey
08-28-2012, 09:49 PM
go play in the uk server . thats instagib .

Hey engendro. UK is vastly different than comboinsta server. For some reason if your ping is above lets say 60 you cant hit what your cross-hair is on. You have to instead aim where the person will be in like 20ms. Averaging this 20ms is hard especially since you have to consider varying distances from you.

Deepack
08-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey engendro. UK is vastly different than comboinsta server. For some reason if your ping is above lets say 60 you cant hit what your cross-hair is on. You have to instead aim where the person will be in like 20ms. Averaging this 20ms is hard especially since you have to consider varying distances from you.

That's how real aiming is. Getting used to comboinsta too much will actually make your aiming worst when playing on normal insta and normal weps servers without zp. The only problem with the uk instagib server is that there is only one running and 90% of the time it's always full.

engendro4
08-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi monkey you are right , is a bit more dificult , specially for us i got a 250 ping in that server and, instagib is totaly diferent, but most of the time , i have played like 9 hours in that server and i have a better average than when i used to play in the combo server, because as everyone, you dont get killed so quickly because there is less spawnkilling, so for player that has a real better aimming thats a good place. for me i think i have almost almost the same average in both servers i mean i can frag 130 in combo , in the short time i have playin in uk server i can frag the same.

--- Updated ---

fi they could just put the primary fire of the combogib, that will be like instagib but faster, and another thing is i forgot to write to monkey is that in uk server the moves are faster than combo server, that another point.

--- Updated ---

unreal://108.166.186.85:7777 if you miss some combo gib thats my server, you guys can go there sometime , but dont play so hard there specially you deepack you are a beast , lol just kidding m you can go and share with us there sometimes.

monkey
08-28-2012, 11:42 PM
That's how real aiming is. Getting used to comboinsta too much will actually make your aiming worst when playing on normal insta and normal weps servers without zp. The only problem with the uk instagib server is that there is only one running and 90% of the time it's always full.

You are right deepack. I got too accustomed to the combo server. Now that I've been playing rockets lg, bf3, and uk insta, I have become awkward on the combogib. I need to regain my composure. Earlier today nos*Obs and some random guy called whiteout wrecked me. I'm assuming whiteout is dawn, but I could be wrong. Anyhow I need a teammate like Krippler if I want to stand a chance against the likes of Ripjaws+dawn. They just dont fucking miss. And they know the spawns really well.

Deepack
08-28-2012, 11:55 PM
monkey gotta drink sum beer and smoke sum w33d it'll help your aim too