PDA

View Full Version : RE: The Allstar Game and Blaze

.seVered.][
08-26-2012, 06:32 PM
These are demo's the today's (Sunday August 26th) match... I was testing the new Enhanced Spectator Mod, but they are just your basic 'simulated' player demo's; nothing fancy ...yet. There are two files at this link.

SkyDrive - General Downloads ('https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=FB616DD5130AC6CC!3048')

SAM
08-26-2012, 06:37 PM
You can upload it to forum as attachment now...(I think)

I'm going to look at why you can't upload to download section although I saw you contributed a file...

.seVered.][
08-26-2012, 06:46 PM
You can upload it to forum as attachment now...(I think)

I'm going to look at why you can't upload to download section although I saw you contributed a file...

That was just a test.. it worked? did show me that it worked, game me the you can only upload this extension error... I'll try the upload to the forum, but it's probably too big..

Ya it's too big.. 36 and 20 Meg.. probably better if I just keep em on my Skydrive folder... unless you want to increase the size allowed for the attachments and have room on the server with getting charged for extra storage... go for it.

SAM
08-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Ehh making it larger just opens gate ways to abuse to be honest..which is why zip and rar was invented ;)