PDA

View Full Version : kicked a trolls ass :)

'Zac
08-27-2012, 07:48 PM
me and moskva 1v1ed FOR FUN not to embarrass him in anyway but he's a still a good player :). i felt good too
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/Shot0023.jpg

Moskva
08-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Why dont you post the NW match O WAIT
Why dont you wanna play in SouthAmerica O WAIT

|uK|chiseller
08-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Time to deinstall UT Moxa

Shotman
08-27-2012, 08:21 PM
moskva you missed the time where he rq (faked TO) on a 1v1 against krikor.

Moskva
08-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Np I'll be "deinstalling" after the tournament
My time here is beyond over

terminator
08-27-2012, 08:23 PM
ts ts ts ;D ;D

'Zac
08-27-2012, 09:30 PM
moskva you missed the time where he rq (faked TO) on a 1v1 against krikor.

my internet cuts out at 11:00 sharp. my clock was 2 minutes behind so thats why i wanted to. if u werent such a fucktard i dropped on the website irc and teamspeak.

PLUS moskva you werent even laggy at all. i get 200 ping on the sniper mania and UM servers and i dont cry

Moko
08-27-2012, 09:48 PM
UM[=-Zac;37123']my internet cuts out at 11:00 sharp. my clock was 2 minutes behind so thats why i wanted to. if u werent such a fucktard i dropped on the website irc and teamspeak.

PLUS moskva you werent even laggy at all. i get 200 ping on the sniper mania and UM servers and i dont cry

Moskva is having internet problems atm, Zac.
He lags and doesn't know why; South american internet isn't very good, and I think his PC isn't awesome (Not sure about that though).

Moskva, I don't think Zac was saying he's better than you, I'm quite sure he doesn't think that, in-fact he told me as much.

All of you who are picking on Moskva, grow up.
If he lost to Zac doesn't make him a looser, means he lost a match.
He doesn't even like insta (much anymore) and he whoops Zac in NW like baddly.
Fact is Zac isn't as horrible as people make him out to be as in skills.

GROW UP AND LEAVE MOSKVA ALONE.

Moskva
08-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Its not about this match at all, just done with the siege community in general

Disturbed//*.
08-27-2012, 10:54 PM
Just done with the siege community in general
Same here.

terminator
08-28-2012, 05:24 AM
lol D'AWG screw the trolls, we're having fun :cool:

Moko
08-28-2012, 04:27 PM
lol D'AWG screw the trolls, we're having fun :cool:

I sto u je ime od Bog si?
WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU? -.-

ACF
08-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Moko, why are you getting yourself entangled in this argument, first of all your shit at UT in general, just saying. Second of all I've been watching your posts, all you do is whine on other peoples topics and try to fit yourself where you don't belong.

Also Moko, I've been reading your posts and observing the way you act, I hate to break it to you but I think your actually a guy pretending to be a girl. You've been in this community for how long? and you haven't provided a picture, proof to your picture, a facebook, or even spoken on teamspeak. Granted all these things are not a must im just pointing the obvious out, so dont be offended. But there was a recent case of a player named BLS Melissa who had played for years and pretended to be a girl, but it was actually a guy. And it was just so sad he had to quit ut. This is the internet, and idc if all of you hate on me for saying this, but moko if you aint got proof your a girl, im just not gonna consider you a girl on here. Sorry. You all can go ahead and belive she is a girl if you want, its up to you, no offense moko, but this is internet. and i dont see why you cant offer some proof or reassurance. All the other girls that play this game have confirmed facebooks, mobile phones, and also speak on teamspeak.

Deepack
08-29-2012, 12:22 AM
moko boko tryin to be undercover son?

Moskva
08-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Based on what you say, I cant tell you're a MAN either by the way you judge a GIRL

ACF
08-29-2012, 01:08 AM
That doesnt make sense, because ive already spoken on teamspeak, and 3 players that play on ut have met me in person.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 01:43 AM
Moko, why are you getting yourself entangled in this argument, first of all your shit at UT in general, just saying. Second of all I've been watching your posts, all you do is whine on other peoples topics and try to fit yourself where you don't belong.

Also Moko, I've been reading your posts and observing the way you act, I hate to break it to you but I think your actually a guy pretending to be a girl. You've been in this community for how long? and you haven't provided a picture, proof to your picture, a facebook, or even spoken on teamspeak. Granted all these things are not a must im just pointing the obvious out, so dont be offended. But there was a recent case of a player named BLS Melissa who had played for years and pretended to be a girl, but it was actually a guy. And it was just so sad he had to quit ut. This is the internet, and idc if all of you hate on me for saying this, but moko if you aint got proof your a girl, im just not gonna consider you a girl on here. Sorry. You all can go ahead and belive she is a girl if you want, its up to you, no offense moko, but this is internet. and i dont see why you cant offer some proof or reassurance. All the other girls that play this game have confirmed facebooks, mobile phones, and also speak on teamspeak.

Well, I've personally heard her voice, and can verify that IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, and you should focus on things that really matter, instead of making comments about things you know NOTHING about. It's not a case of offending it's a case of just speaking to hear your self talk. Why don't you read your post thru again and try to identify the points in it that are 'useful' and accurate.

BTW...I'd walk softly because it's not me should be weary of ...it's yourself.

ACF
08-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Just needed a conformation, because people on here have told me that moko, has never spoken on teamspeak before. Severed you should be more calm, and take your anger out elsewhere, this is UT99 its a game, dont ever disrespect players better than you, or server admins that pay for the server. Again i said calmly if you have anything to prove to me, challenge me in the arena. Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Just needed a conformation, because people on here have told me that moko, has never spoken on teamspeak before. Severed you should be more calm, and take your anger out elsewhere, this is UT99 its a game, dont ever disrespect players better than you, or server admins that pay for the server. Again i said calmly if you have anything to prove to me, challenge me in the arena. Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.

Because, you keep proving the point. You ask me why I am 'challenging' you? I am not. You are insulting people and making statements that are rude, self centered, and ignorant. case in point.

Your an old man why are you arguing with me with everything i do? I can school you in basically anything in life and in game.

This is what we OLD people call an ignorant and self centered statement. AKA (< means also known as for the un-intelligent) an INSULT. so here is YET ANOTHER infraction for this kind of behavior. When are you gonna figure it out... STOP attacking other people with words like this because they will only bring you PROBLEMS in the GAME and in LIFE... so school that.

terminator
08-29-2012, 05:33 AM
If , due to her movements, posts, works, arts, u concluded that she's a man, then i'm sorry dude but u need some help.
Stop hating, mind your own business there (no insult) :)

<3 to MOCKBA but that won't help that ape to win the championship cuz LOKOMOTIV is getting that 8)

Sovvie
08-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Acf why are you involving yourself in mokos business? You dont like what she posts? Fine,but no need to go attacking her. Oh she's not that great at UT? I don't see her bragging about her Ut skills. And what does that have to do with what she posts? What she posts is not offensive.

Why do you need proof that she's a girl? Does she ever talk to you? Does she flirt with you? Does she have anything to do with you? Absolutely not. Give it a rest buddy. Go find something else to do.

All you do is go around here talking a bunch of smack. Based on your posts I believe you are a boy. A young immature teenage boy

terminator
08-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Indeed! So what if she's not better than you! You ain't better than me nor most of the players around here so no one is trolling you for that. Chill out! Go find someone your skills or better to play with! I'm sure u will have a plenty of people to find

Shotman
08-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Severed you should be more calm, and take your anger out elsewhere, this is UT99 its a game, dont ever disrespect players better than you, or server admins that pay for the server. Again i said calmly if you have anything to prove to me, challenge me in the arena.

Jeez it is a game yet you act like a champion in this old game. People with those comments should just be ban because of disrespecting player especially 16 years old. People in TS should even need to talk all the time its not a rule or is it a bannable offence. Yes he does type like an immature teenage boy' and guess what sovvie he sounds like one too. When he talked in ts i thought it was a child. Also whats up with you coming here disrespecting admins and uK members and now disrespecting a 16 year old. I don't about yall but i believe he crossed the line and should be on probation on these forums from now on.

ACF
08-29-2012, 11:53 AM
LOL, look at y'all go, a applaud. First of all i wasn't attacking anyone, i just needed reassurance she was a girl, because we don't want to have another case of BLS Melissa going on here, that was stupid. And the reason i get involved because on my posts and topics, shes comes in talking a bunch of bs to me when i haven't said or done anything to her in my life. And terminator, what do you mean your better than me :? idk who the hell you are. If you want to 1 v 1 on insta or ctf i will gladly accept your challenge, you cant talk shit without proving your statement, you look like a joke either way. Unlike you i can play any ut mod, BT, Insta, CTF, Face, COombo, Seige, Monster hunt. And im decent in all of those.

UNrealshots
08-29-2012, 12:36 PM
About that time to start handing perm forum bans out.

Moskva
08-29-2012, 01:14 PM
<3 to MOCKBA but that won't help that ape to win the championship cuz LOKOMOTIV is getting that 8)

Dude Corluka is a very good defender, but he messed up by going to Lokomotiv... Kresic no comments

terminator
08-29-2012, 01:17 PM
I don't give a f***.. ! U can trashtalk moko even if u haven't faced her 1vs1 for the same reason i can trashtalk about you even if i haven't faced you there! But i ain't no jerk that flies high cuz of that.
I'm sure moko didn't say anything to you with which you could feel insulted (without a reason) and if so why are u even reffering to her posts here and running out of thread. It would be ok if it was just reffering to her posts, but u're actually trolling here, not being cautios cuz of BLS Melissa incident! So stop being a troll.
And i don't know what is there UNLIKE me from all of the mods u mentioned :S

--- Updated ---

Dude Corluka is a very good defender, but he messed up by going to Lokomotiv... Kresic no comments
There is no man who can drink in Croatia and enjoying nightlife, and next day show up on a football match in Russia to play a game! :P

Moskva
08-29-2012, 01:20 PM
There is no man who can drink in Croatia and enjoying nightlife, and next day show up on a football match in Russia to play a game! :P

Pretty sure that Bilic does it j3j3

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL, look at y'all go, a applaud. First of all i wasn't attacking anyone, i just needed reassurance she was a girl, because we don't want to have another case of BLS Melissa going on here, that was stupid. And the reason i get involved because on my posts and topics, shes comes in talking a bunch of bs to me when i haven't said or done anything to her in my life. And terminator, what do you mean your better than me :? idk who the hell you are. If you want to 1 v 1 on insta or ctf i will gladly accept your challenge, you cant talk shit without proving your statement, you look like a joke either way. Unlike you i can play any ut mod, BT, Insta, CTF, Face, COombo, Seige, Monster hunt. And im decent in all of those.

Well, at least there was SOME improvement in that post. Maybe you need some help INDENTIFYING what it is that your are doing 'wrong'. In your posts, you always resort to 2 things. Denial and Belittling: You DENY doing or saying anything wrong. Then, you move on the a generalized egocentric point of view comparison, and insulting statements.

For Example: DENIAL

" ...shes comes in talking a bunch of bs to me when i haven't said or done anything to her in my life.

When in fact... you HAVE insulted her (and others) in almost EVERY POST you make

Moko, why are you getting yourself entangled in this argument, first of all your shit at UT in general.

" ... without proving your statement, you look like a joke either way. "

and You continuously seem to express, "You Suck!" and "I'm better than you", even when the conversation did not say anything about you being a bad player. We are not saying that at all. You have an egocentric point of view which means that you think the way you live your life and your society(UT) is better than everyone else's. We are saying that you need to stop defending your ego, no one is attacking it. In other words SHUT UP and PLAY!

EDIT: How did we get into this thread? Sorry Moskva for the troll intrusion. BTW ACF... If it looks like I'm following you and focusing on you it's because I AM! I'm a moderator and I'm supposed to follow and identify TROUBLE... so please stop bringing trouble.

ACF
08-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Terminator are you retarded? How am i trash talking moko? I haven't said anything bad, On my topics she does the same thing so w.e.
And ive already seen her play and i know im better its a no brainer. And im not a troll, i play calm and nice on the servers minding my own business, don't get your jimmies rustled brah, sorry for making you cry and rage.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Terminator are you retarded? How am i trash talking moko? I haven't said anything bad, On my topics she does the same thing so w.e.
And ive already seen her play and i know im better its a no brainer. And im not a troll, i play calm and nice on the servers minding my own business, don't get your jimmies rustled brah, sorry for making you cry and rage.

I don't think your sorry at all... and you hardly ever play so don't think your better than anyone else. Did you not read the post I just made ( or the warning you received yesterday)? ONE MORE TIME and it's 60 days BRAH. STOP already, you are trolling and this is your LAST WARNING!

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-29-2012, 02:14 PM
shut up

ACF
08-29-2012, 02:26 PM
[;37204']I don't think your sorry at all... and you hardly ever play so don't think your better than anyone else.

Doesn't make sense, i play all the time. Just not always on siege. You guys are always saying things that don't make sense.

Krikor
08-29-2012, 02:36 PM
shut up

this

Deepack
08-29-2012, 02:44 PM
so BlaZe, I heard you have a affiliation with Sovvie and tryin to blame it on ACF...

Sovvie
08-29-2012, 04:28 PM
so BlaZe, I heard you have a affiliation with Sovvie and tryin to blame it on ACF...

Negative. I am fiancee of tsm.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 04:34 PM
shut up
this

What they are trying to say is:

1. Don't call people names and insult them.
2. Don't fill up threads with a bunch of statements about you. Like, "I'm the ShizNit", and "I'm so much better than you"

Simple as that.

Krikor
08-29-2012, 04:47 PM

Do you take naps on his muscles? ^^

Deepack
08-29-2012, 05:57 PM

I don't see why you can't give BlaZe a chance. BlaZe is a gentlemen he knows how to treat women well.
TSM<Blaze

SAM
08-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Why is it necessary for you to confirm whether moko is a female or not? What sovvie said is right. You have no business in knowing, she has nothing to do with you. And FYI. She snorted on TS so I can confirm she is a female (moko say me prayers :p)

honestly all this over a screenshot? Moxva stop being emo. ACF stop acting like your name. Severed your not old. sovvie congrats but who is tsm. Deepack blaze is too young. Everyone else chill out servers are back online. Go play, take midol and stop behaving like hormonally charged woman. Problem solved.

terminator
08-29-2012, 06:26 PM
I have no reason to rage or cry :O
I just don't like when pple troll without a reason. And i'm not the only one who noticed it!
As on the side, i heard moko on TS once so i can also confirm!

Moko
08-29-2012, 06:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH XDDDD
First I'm a religious zealot and now I'm a boy, good game people. looooooool!
I think YDT made more sense than this.

Severed, when did you ever hear my voice? lol
I know termi did like 2 years ago so...Listen to Terminator! Moj Mjesec. xD

It's a waste the Lord's time, my time and all every1 else's time of defending me/ myself from somebody who doesn't know the difference between logic and trash-talking.
Go play with blocks or legos, I hear the help logic skillzzzzz. (Not saying your stupid, just you seem to have this idea calling out is trash-talking).

P.S:
This is BLS|Mellisa's avatar on BLS site:

He, she, it w/e I really don't care posted a pic so you loose sir.

http://r23.imgfast.net/users/2313/21/36/38/avatars/99-61.jpg

So even if I posted an image you could say I got one off of google.

Edit:
SAM I DO NOT SNORT WHEN I LAUGH FTLOG! -.-

kron
08-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Ahh I missed YDT.
I agreed with everything he said in terms of Moko.
Can I join the troll session? I've been itching for a good trollin lately.

Moko
08-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Ahh I missed YDT.
I agreed with everything he said in terms of Moko.
Can I join the troll session? I've been itching for a good trollin lately.

Enjoy, have fun.

ACF
08-29-2012, 10:50 PM
yea thats a pic of BLS Melissa, so you may think, but its not bls melissa, bls melissa is a boy named fady mehany, and people on here can confirm he was a boy pretending to be a female,. that pic is a fake of someone off the internet, for example if you posted a pic it could be a fake, and idc if you speak on teamspeak 2 years ago? wow so you let yoru cousin talk on ts for u? why dont u go on regularly and say hi. why are you always in there not even talking or even pugging. just saying, im not a fool i been on the net for many years and i know who pretends to be a girl, cause i also did it long ago.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 11:00 PM
yea thats a pic of BLS Melissa, so you may think, but its not bls melissa, bls melissa is a boy named fady mehany, and people on here can confirm he was a boy pretending to be a female,. that pic is a fake of someone off the internet, for example if you posted a pic it could be a fake, and idc if you speak on teamspeak 2 years ago? wow so you let yoru cousin talk on ts for u? why dont u go on regularly and say hi. why are you always in there not even talking or even pugging. just saying, im not a fool i been on the net for many years and i know who pretends to be a girl, cause i also did it long ago.

Meesa tinks yousa thinks too mucho grande....

im not a fool i been on the net for many years
I highly doubt this is true

This concerns your 'many years on the internet' wisdom HOW? Those kinds of speculation are usually found at an INSANE ASYLUM... Dude see a doctor man, I can't believe the random speculation and the conclusions you are drawing. And the reasons you give for these conclusions, my god what are you 15? I'm starting to think you know too much about this Melissa issue, probably from BEING MELISSA.

If you don't stop trolling these threads we will be forced to silence your abstract insinuations and comments, PERMANENTLY!

ACF
08-29-2012, 11:12 PM
the person who tried is bls melissa the guy rather, lives close by me, and deepacks friend wanted to find him and kick his ass. and so i guess thats why he quit ut, but it is a real story, i can swear on my family, but anyways im just saying pretending to be a girl on the forums is stupid. i had a pc in 2000, so ive been using it since then, thats 12 years, so yes ive been using the net for many years. again, the things you are telling me dont make sense. im not bad talkign anyone on these forums, all of you are just butting in against me.

Deepack
08-29-2012, 11:22 PM
lol, I remember that it was halirious lolo. I think it was cause melissa sent him fake pics on msn of a chick and gave him a another number of one of his female friends, he got into her so deeply not knowing it was a guy (that's the thing about internet can't trust anybody). Melissa was also going to the same college as him (Centennial college progress avenue I think) so he was looking for melissa. I think fady switched colleges because of that guy. But i don't care it's not my business that's between him and fady lol.

.seVered.][
08-29-2012, 11:34 PM
the person who tried is bls melissa the guy rather, lives close by me, and deepacks friend wanted to find him and kick his ass. and so i guess thats why he quit ut, but it is a real story, i can swear on my family, but anyways im just saying pretending to be a girl on the forums is stupid. i had a pc in 2000, so ive been using it since then, thats 12 years, so yes ive been using the net for many years. again, the things you are telling me dont make sense. im not bad talkign anyone on these forums, all of you are just butting in against me.

Well, NOW you are not bad talking anyone (and thank you btw) but the title of this thread is ...Hmm... NOT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT... so it is YOU who are butting in. I am only doing my job and pointing out that you clearly are having a problem understanding what it is we want you to STOP DOING (or were that is). YET you still post denying it and continue to talk about something that is not related to the topic. FOCUS Learn how to START a thread, and what it takes to communicate.

Just because you have been here (on the internet) for 12 years doesn't mean you learned anything while there.

Moko
08-30-2012, 12:37 AM
ACF my dear man, I honestly feel bad for you.
I'm sorry you have such a lack of life that you feel the need to follow a girl around and say she's a boy.
You can say what you want, I have a mirror and it says I'm a girl.

Now back to the issue at hand..what was it again?

OH YEAH! Zac finally beat Moskva at a 1v1.

Back on subject now.

(sorry Zac, ACF felt the need to call me a boy for almost 2 pages)
Thank you severed for your relentless defense. :D

.seVered.][
08-30-2012, 12:59 AM
ACF my dear man, I honestly feel bad for you.
I'm sorry you have such a lack of life that you feel the need to follow a girl around and say she's a boy.
You can say what you want, I have a mirror and it says I'm a girl.

Now back to the issue at hand..what was it again?

OH YEAH! Zac finally beat Moskva at a 1v1.

Back on subject now.

(sorry Zac, ACF felt the need to call me a boy for almost 2 pages)
Thank you severed for your relentless defense. :D

No problem, Defense was my position in Highshool dance class, I mean Football... LOL BTW... I dig the new avatar...

A^3
08-30-2012, 01:02 AM
Its not about this match at all, just done with the siege community in general

It's not just you Moskva. To many emo, horrible players. I'm trying to get back into Rocket X.

kron
08-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Am getting back into NW CTF.
Cause too many boobs play siege. I mean noobs. Moko can't handle the profanity!

SAM
08-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Whether or not Moko is a man or girl does not concern you ACF. Are you trying to date her? If not why are you so concerned? Don't involve in people's business.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-30-2012, 02:24 PM

so what if i am? how is that a problem for you or acf?

last but not least theres nothing going on between me and sovvie

Deepack
08-30-2012, 02:29 PM
not a problem at all brah, I tip my hat off for you

ACF
08-30-2012, 02:31 PM
wth is going on around here? im sure sovvie feels really awkward about these posts. this is no good.

Moko
08-30-2012, 02:32 PM
[;37267']No problem, Defense was my position in Highshool dance class, I mean Football... LOL BTW... I dig the new avatar...

Ah, thank you!
Some1 special made the heart for me. =P

.seVered.][
08-30-2012, 04:34 PM
wth is going on around here? im sure sovvie feels really awkward about these posts. this is no good.

WTF is going on is you are TROLLING.. I warned you.... and today AGAIN you continue to TROLL...

Forgive me... I have made an err in judgement... according to this definition you are NOT TROLLING... you are SPAMMING...and we have strick rules here for spammers.

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

You are spamming... clicking dislike for peoples post that you have NO BUSINESS clicking... commenting in peoples threads about unrelated topics, and insulting other members without provocation. Look all those words up since your so good at the 'internet'. (wonder where that is listed on a resume).

Moko
08-30-2012, 04:46 PM
I think I found ACF's home.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Visegrad_Drina_Bridge_1.jpg/225px-Visegrad_Drina_Bridge_1.jpg
^
Under there!

.seVered.][
08-30-2012, 05:02 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Visegrad_Drina_Bridge_1.jpg/225px-Visegrad_Drina_Bridge_1.jpg
^
Under there!

Actually by definition, he is not trolling.. trolling is supposed to be subtle, secretive, and intelligent... he is NOTHING of the sort.

Moko
08-30-2012, 05:09 PM
[;37331']Actually by definition, he is not trolling.. trolling is supposed to be subtle, secretive, and intelligent... he is NOTHING of the sort.

Ah alright.
Here I thought I found his home! :(

Krikor
08-30-2012, 05:33 PM
Ouch ... Moko showing off! :)

SAM
08-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol moko are you making fun of someone :o

Moko
08-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Lol moko are you making fun of someone :o

Nah, if I was to do that you guys would be drowning.

Deepack
08-30-2012, 09:46 PM

^
Under there!

lol

Deepack
08-30-2012, 09:59 PM
acf banned again..... smh

.seVered.][
09-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I guess ACF was not spamming. Moko... seems we might need that after all.

Objection Overruled
Call you next Witness
Defense rests...Case Dismissed

Moko
09-02-2012, 10:55 PM
[;37526']I guess ACF was not spamming. Moko... seems we might need that after all.

Objection Overruled
Call you next Witness
Defense rests...Case Dismissed
Lol...You need the bridge?

Just an FYI, he came in to one of my ts rooms to bother me, I kicked him and locked the room.
And in pug server he pmed me...Diablos warned him against doing that...I think I have ss of PM...
Said sth like "You're not fooling anyone but yourself" or something like that.
I'll probably have to block him in pug server now. lol

sketchturner
09-04-2012, 02:33 AM
ACF is pro, only for the memories :D