PDA

View Full Version : THX ProFFechionals TEAM

UcHiHa
09-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Well, i really want to thank my team in first place for coming to all matches and be there when i need them. Its was a good season, and it was a nice experience to me at least as a captain LOL , for learn more. Furthermore, even when i didnt decide to be a captain or join as one, it was good.

I couldn't ask a better team than this one, we laugh a lot, we talked and we enjoy playing together.

I really want to thank lotrfan for be helping me this season, because without him it could have been more difficult to me for manage all this thing.

Chiseller LOL , thx for coming. You did a huge diference in the mid game and it was nice to have u in my team. PD: That semi-final joke you did almost kill me , and i want to thank u too for come and play , u are a good player :)

My Defenders LOL Dexy putu and Mike :) Gracias muchachos por venir a jugar y apoyar al equipo, son una gran ayuda en defensa y sin duda volveria a elegirlos.
thx guys for come to play and support the team, you are a great help on defense and without doubt i would choose you
two again if i could.

Hector :) thx for coming , your help was crucial for our team man :) , you did a nice job as an attacker and defense and killing those nukes :)

I want to thank finally the help of Vatiko and UnrealShots , even when they only played only one match for pRo team. Vatiko u are a great defender , same with unrealshots and his insta kills , i love them xD . Thx for play for pRo team too.

And well finally, thanks for the chance , and we shall see againg next year what happens :)

Uchiha OUT :)

|uK|Tomahawk
09-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Yah man its been good had some fun times and some epic times as well. You are all a good bunch of players it was fun playing with all of you:) Next season everyone watch out CUZ LOTAFUN IS CAPTAINING UP! RUN FOR THE HILLS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:) Like i said mad fun times great team and thanks for making me co-capt, it was fun

Krikor
09-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Copying SW

Uchiha, lotrfan...What about a 3rd place match? I mean if we have time and we're all agree?

SAM
09-03-2012, 03:42 PM
It's ok to post thanks to the team....anyway I'm actually glad you guys had fun on MLSG. I thought it might be boring but watching the MLSGTV was hilarious lol

Shotman
09-03-2012, 03:43 PM
i bet lotr was drunk during those matches.

|uK|Tomahawk
09-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Copying SW

Uchiha, lotrfan...What about a 3rd place match? I mean if we have time and we're all agree?

Im down to have 1 more match for 3rd place some people find it useless but atleast you can have A LITTLE bragging rights for making it into the top 3.

@Heatwave,
Nah i was mostly high during most of my matchs haha lol

Moko
09-03-2012, 07:00 PM
At least you guys made it that far.
Good work! :)
I wanted to play against you though. :'(

UcHiHa
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Copying SW

Depends on the captains LOL v, but a 3rd place match sounds good to me.

SogeKing
09-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Sign me up for a 3rd place match!!! I don't care what people say about Lotfan the dude was good for our team. (he won us that Semi final match against JB even though he failed the first time :P) I still enjoy giving him a hard time though xD

And ofc thanks to Uchia for seeing the Greatness that is I. :cool: (Trading Shots and Getting me on your team was the best decision you made all season, congratulations! :encouragement:)

Shotman
09-04-2012, 02:23 AM
lotrfan if you play the match for 3rd place, dont forget to drink your dad's beer and to smoke your mom's stash.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2012, 11:01 AM
hahaha lmao

|uK|chiseller
09-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Even though I was horrible 90% of the time it was fun. Especially trolling loddafahn.

|uK|kenneth
09-04-2012, 03:57 PM
yo wtf i didnt dislike the post from chis wtf is this for bs can admins dislike any post in my name?

SAM
09-04-2012, 04:15 PM
No one can do that lol...

Moskva
09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Kenneth you cant even aim to a like/dislike button... sad

Moko
09-04-2012, 09:08 PM
yo wtf i didnt dislike the post from chis wtf is this for bs can admins dislike any post in my name?

You probably disliked by mistake. lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Kenneth you cant even aim to a like/dislike button... sad

ROOFLES

|uK|kenneth
09-05-2012, 11:04 AM
You probably disliked by mistake. lol

no dude
i dont give a shit about the likes dislike buttons I'm 1000% sure that i didnt do that not even a mistake. and no it was not my dog,bro,RAT,mom,dad.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-05-2012, 06:18 PM
all it takes is one misclick the page doesnt even re-load so it must have been by mistake

Krikor
09-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Also you can undislike nub, i won't with blaze's post though