PDA

View Full Version : MLSG Season III Captains or Captains w/ Co-Captains

SilverWing
09-04-2012, 01:50 PM
So vote on what you think would be better.

A vote for Captains means your voting for that MLSG III will be only be Captains and they wont be able to pick their first pick before hand (The Co-Captain).
A vote for Captains w/ Co-Captains means your voting for that MLSG III will be only be Captains and they will be able to pick their first pick before hand (The Co- Captain).

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2012, 03:44 PM
your english sucks so bad please go back and re-learn

|uK|Rays
09-05-2012, 12:39 AM
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot so long as we can ensure fair teams.

TDNConvict
09-08-2012, 12:22 AM
I will captain with blaze co capt

Moskva
09-08-2012, 12:30 AM

LEL

A^3
09-08-2012, 04:46 AM
LEL

lol.

|uK|kenneth
09-08-2012, 07:13 AM

this is not gonna happen. maybe you will get stack in a shit team, who knows.

audiosonic
11-07-2012, 07:32 AM
I want to see Adrian captain and camilo Co-captain

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-07-2012, 07:47 AM
lol?
no mic =(
no english =(

kron
11-07-2012, 08:33 PM
bring back the dream team.
kron & freeze

TDNConvict
11-17-2012, 10:04 PM
so poll clearly shows people want captain co-capt? It would speed both the season and captains along. We could work salaries out so that it would be fair for everyone.... but yet not we arn't going to do it? why bother to have poll in first place - there are a few people that i could consider captaining with.... not just blaze

Moskva
11-17-2012, 11:20 PM
so poll clearly shows people want captain co-capt? would speed season and captains along and could work salaries out that would be fair for everyone but yet not going to do it? why bother to have poll in first place - there are a few people that i could consider captaining with

Lets see how many signups we can get... then we can discuss about it

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-18-2012, 12:49 PM
signups is priority the structure of the captain formats can be changed in an instant, please just focus on signing up and getting anyone you know who plays siege to signup too, as im sure they will be interested. can i just say there will be a huge money prize this season, even more then last season.

TDNConvict
11-21-2012, 10:53 AM
yes signups are important but I don't see why we can't iron some of these things out so people know exactly what they are signing up for beforehand

I for one am holding off from signing up for a number of reasons....one reason is its a terrible idea to have to pick from 3 random maps each week....it will be a huge advantage for some of the teams depending on how they are picked and what maps are listed... also what happens when both teams pick the same map? sounds like an idea SW pushed

We have a few new maps to pick from anyway and should have map me and fluke made by then...I just would like to see teams be able to pick any map they want to suit their strengths... if maps don't get picked its probably because they are shit.. or teams don't feel like they are strong enough on them... Last season if teams were down a player or missing someone they could pick from a map like vember or simplex that gave them some small chance at winning because of how they were designed to go until the final seconds of the map...

you guys just came up with this idea out of nowhere without even asking everyone else who is going to signup.. AND you never addressed capt co capt idea.. when you iron these things out then maybe you will get more signups, including myself