PDA

View Full Version : A ''Special guy'' in Siege

~~D4RR3N~~
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Ok, ok, ok... I'm sorry because all my posts iin this forum are complains... But this time isnt bheats or things like that, but about a dude removing every container:

Name: King Vitality (I think you might know him)
Server saw him: Siege; One Night Stand
Reason to complain: We were playing on Niven, and we were being raped, 3 nukes every minute (yes, mega rape), We had a few nukes on our base, And a maximum RU of 1800 (We had more before, but at first, I thought it was because of the nukes), And decided to ask: ''ok, Im making EMP, is anybody nuking?'' He (King Vitality), told me he was, and so I was preparing everything, But I got killed (no problem with that), BUT THEN... 600 Maximum RU, ''wut!? we're really getting raped'' I thought, AND THEN I SEE THIS DUDE REMOVING EVERY CONTAINER THAT WAS ''PRTOECTING THE CORE'' I asked WTF was he doing, and all he was saying was: ''GAME OVER'', ''GAME OVER'',''END THIS PLZ'' (No joking, ACTUALLY asking blue to end it), and at the end of the match, I asked what was wrong with him. Want to know what he said?...

''Im sorry darren'' :ape:

http://i.imgur.com/mqby0.png

I realized we were losing horribly, but is that a reason to remove every container in base? you guys tell me, your know siege better than I do...

.seVered.][
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Is is unfortunate, but without proper proof nothing can be done. You have to post the part of the log that shows he is REMOVING the containers.. then we can proceed with retribution. It is entirely possible that it was from the nukes and he didn't remove them, unless you see 'player King.Vitality^ was warned for team removing' in your log. Sorry.

~~D4RR3N~~
09-04-2012, 05:16 PM
[;37871']Is is unfortunate, but without proper proof nothing can be done. You have to post the part of the log that shows he is REMOVING the containers.. then we can proceed with retribution. It is entirely possible that it was from the nukes and he didn't remove them, unless you see 'player King.Vitality^ was warned for team removing' in your log. Sorry.
ok, at least I tried, Next time I'll take screenshots like a crazy bitch to make more proofs xD, well, thanks for eveything severed! I think is very strange Vitality wasnt warned for team removing, but other players ( at the end), were actually pretty mad at him too...

.seVered.][
09-04-2012, 05:21 PM
ok, at least I tried, Next time I'll take screenshots like a crazy bitch to make more proofs xD, well, thanks for eveything severed! I think is very strange Vitality wasnt warned for team removing, but other players ( at the end), were actually pretty mad at him too...

Did it show the warning?

SAM
09-04-2012, 06:27 PM
As soon as someone removes something, It'll show up on your console, just wait for repeated removing and snap it and post it here. We'll take care of the rest!

~~D4RR3N~~
09-04-2012, 07:36 PM
[;37876']Did it show the warning?

No dude, and that's what I'm saying is strange, I think my console didnt show the message because it was receiving too much info (death messages, kill messages, Nukers, Base Core being fucked up, ect etc, you know how siege make a lot of messages), I think thats why message didnt appeared, anyway, next something like this hapens to me, I'll take better ss, thanks for the help guys :)

.seVered.][
09-04-2012, 07:51 PM
As soon as someone removes something, It'll show up on your console, just wait for repeated removing and snap it and post it here. We'll take care of the rest!

It would still be in your console log (just scroll up).. I use Xconsole ('http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6') so I have 3000 lines per match available for my log. yours should at least save MOST of your log.

Neff
09-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Kids a spaz... It's a shame I missed this I saw I was in the game. =/

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-05-2012, 10:26 AM
grim was there along with other regulars and this kid is a constant issue

he goes by the name =DEAD][= or =[***]= maybe we should ask a few of them what happened I would not be surprised if he actually did do this, lastly I would like to add that this moron also read this thread and probably laughed which is why im going to ban him just to make him see how funny it really is

anyone wishing to know his username on the forums it is !DEAD and he was the first one to read this thread.

~~D4RR3N~~
09-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Let him laugh, I told him in the game I was going to report him, I'm so mad at him, still...

SAM
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Well, he's banned hope he finds that funny!

.seVered.][
09-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Well, he's banned hope he finds that funny!

Wait, I forgot what we were talking about... WHO's banned?

|uK|Grimreaper
09-05-2012, 06:14 PM
i dont remember the map lol

Moskva
09-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Doesnt show a message if you remove your own containers

.seVered.][
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Doesnt show a message if you remove your own containers

Unless you get disconnected and reconnect. then it will.