ut with cheat is around [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : ut with cheat is around

[R]^Osyris
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Hola todos voy a ser breve acaban de descubrir que la version de ut chicken-edition 2.rar , que inclusive yo use unas semanas y que postie alguna vez tiene un cheat adentro se que muchos tienen aun este ut y lo están pasando, les pido que lo borren y no lo roten pues muchos latinos por ignorancia y siendo inocentes lo han usado y están siendo baneados. por favor roten la voz.

este mensaje tambien lo postie en la comunidad latina. lo traigo acá porque me parece importante que los admin uk, me entere hace poco que el link anda circulando y mucha gente que no sabe se lo baja porque aparentemente esta tunneado, y por ello esta siendo baneada, al parecer este es el mismo ut que bajo psico de nuestros foros y por culpa mía, pido disculpas y espero puedan localizar el ut pues ahora todos los links que yo habia posteado estan caidos. este es el nombre del archivo lo recuerdo.

chicken-edition 2.rar

aqui hay un link donde unrealshot tambien menciona este ut http://www.unrealkillers.com/archive/index.php/t-1299.html, yo no lo segui usando porque recuerdo que me tiraba errores.

posteo esto para informar que hay mucha gente inocente que ha bajado este ut sin saber que tiene un cheat.

Moskva
09-07-2012, 12:17 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsGYX5u6VqaeEsaZLB88hwhqqiaFFe2 PTu3aVL_XTH6pRVMkGtB0OgQ2On5g

Hello everyone, gonna say this short and sweet, people have discovered that the UT version called chicken-edition 2.rar, the one that I posted and even used for a few weeks, has a cheat inside; I know many people have this version and give it to others, I ask for you to delete it and dont pass it because many latinos by ignorance and being innocents have used it and they're getting banned, please keep this message going

I also posted this in the Latino Community. I bring this here because I think its important for the uK admins, a few days ago I knew that the link is getting spread, and many people that dont know about it because its apparently tweaked, and for that people are getting banned, also think this is the same UT that Psico downloaded from our forums and well that was my fault, I apologize for that and I expect you guys can catch that version, because the links I posted are down. This is the file name I remember

chicken-edition 2.rar

Here is a link where unrealshots mentions this UT http://www.unrealkillers.com/archive...hp/t-1299.html, I stopped using it because gave me lots of errors

I post this to inform since there are many innocent people that downloaded this UT without knowing it has one

SAM
09-07-2012, 03:32 AM
No hablas. Ingles???

UcHiHa
09-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Reserved for translation

(too lazy to translate right now)

X2

|uK|chiseller
09-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Since Moxa is just laying on his fat Mexican ass, I will do it myself. My Spanish is a bit rusty, forgive me that.

Hi all I will be brief just discovered that the version of chicken-edition 2.rar ut, that even a few weeks and I use that postie ever have a cheat in is that many have even this ut and they're having, I ask delete it and do not rotate as many Latinos in ignorance and being innocent have used and are being banned. Please rotate your voice.

This message also the postie in the Latino community. I bring it here because I think it important that the uk admin, I found out recently that the link is circulating and many people do not know it because apparently this tunneado low, and therefore being banned, apparently this is the same ut that psycho on our forums and through my fault, I apologize and hope to locate the ut for now all I had posted links are down. This is the file name I remember.

chicken-edition 2.rar

here's a link where unrealshot http://www.unrealkillers.com/archive...hp/t-1299.html ut also mentioned this, I did not follow me because I remember using throwing errors.

posting this to inform that there are many innocent people who have downloaded this without knowing ut having a cheat.

Please rotate your voice!

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-07-2012, 11:18 AM
what i dont get is why people just dont download ut from this site or copy the link for the download for this site to their own sites, weve had the download link up for as long as weve been around...

Shotman
09-07-2012, 02:38 PM
well one is it forces UT to get installes in one drive (C drive). Also i dont think chicken has a cheat in it, ive played it for 4 years and othef people have used it for a long time too. Also i want to look the logs or something of proof that chickenut is a cheat.

Keith
09-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I use this version and I can testify that it's clean.

SAM
09-07-2012, 06:14 PM
It's not our responsibility to make sure other sites are distributing clean copies. If you are doing so at your site that makes no impact on us here. Unfortunately Due to the nature of and to protect our playerbase we cannot make exceptions.

|uK|Grimreaper
09-07-2012, 06:21 PM
im using that one to..

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
maybe its a ut download with cheats on it maybe it isnt, it doesnt change anything, i can understand osyris is trying to make everyone aware of the downloads on his forums which he has now corrected with a clean ut download, purpose of this post was to outline the recently caught players and the situation.

end of story