I think server's PSU died AGAIN [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : I think server's PSU died AGAIN

~~D4RR3N~~
09-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Here's the thing: Today, as always, entered the siege server, it said map was Relentless, and there were 9/23 players. When I enter the game, there was NOBODY in there, PLUS, ACE kicked me twice for initial check timeout, so I couldnt play, anyways, I went to Combo server, map was Combo King, and there were 5/12 players, and AGAIN, ACE kept kicking me out for the same reason, but this time, there WERE players in server, they told me they were having the same problem as me, even monkey said server was very bugging today. When, match was over, CTF-Bleak won the vote part (still Combo). We were playing kinda normal, and SUDDENLY, the red box on the right of screen appeared: Connection was getting lost, and whenever I tried to reconnect, it wont do it, so I couldntplay anymore, I saw the server list, and ALL US servers were dead, BunnyTrack, One Night Stand, ComboInsta, and I dont know if Insta US (Because I dont have it in favorites), and all (well I Think thats where they are) European servers (Insta UK, Siege PUG) were alive, this problem ocurred a while ago, too! you said it was PSU, so I think that problem is happening again: PSU is dead.

Thank you for your attention
Ð4RR3N

SAM
09-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Darren. We received confirmation from the datacenter that the server is under DDoS. Google it if you are unsure what that is. DDoS is almost impossible to stop but can be filtered out.

~~D4RR3N~~
09-11-2012, 01:29 PM
:O I saw what is it! Damn, so that's why every server is all crazy O: Just when I finished first post, I saw server was on again, but is still having SEVERAL bugs :| I hope everything end right :'(