PDA

View Full Version : Banned, no reason given...

_Leo_
09-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Yesterday I've been banned for a week, from One Night Stand. No reason given. My player name is YPF.
I'd like to know how banned me and why.
Thank you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-17-2012, 02:38 PM
i believe i saw the ban on there yesterday, but honeybee had seen it before me and removed it as it had no reason on it. i will ask the other mods and see whats going on but you should be fine to play now

_Leo_
09-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Thank you Blaze. I didn't try to play again. It's very frustrating to get banned with no reason. A week ago I got a warning from a mod about camping. I was at the top of the tower in Face, because a member of the mod's team was camping. So I killed him a couple of times to let them know he shouldn't camp.
I don't know if this is the place for discussing this, but I guess that moderating and playing at the same time is quite difficult, and results in an unfair point of view.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-17-2012, 06:13 PM
discussing here is fine yes

|uK|She-Hunter
09-17-2012, 09:39 PM
it was me who banned u and i did have a reason on there . but i thought 7 days was to long i ment to put it to 3 matches that swhy i unbaned u after .

SAM
09-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Give him the reason why mommy spanked him then so that he knows how to avoid the naught corner :p

.seVered.][
09-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Give him the reason why mommy spanked him then so that he knows how to avoid the naught corner :p

Speaking of the TimeOut chair. I think there should be some sort of penalty box available to the Moderators, and the Kick Vote option (but not admin's *wink). Either implemented by the game for a blatant disregard for Server policy; IE:Team Removing or !s !t !p abuse. Higor has developed it into a very handy 'STATE', of which he called 'LIMBO'.

The state of not being in any one place at any one time for a specific period of time or for a specific REASON. This state of Limbo serves many purposes and I hope we can work out the kinks for the plug-in's for ACE, and for a Moderator's best weapon, the "Ban-Hammer". It will provide a 'holding cell' for banned players, and potentially be a mother's favorite weapon for rowdy rug rats.

The TimeOut Chair.