PDA

View Full Version : ideas for siege

'Zac
09-20-2012, 07:48 PM
ok so ive been thinking and listening to peoples ideas for siege. here they are
not in any order
1. A fake nuke, only 100 RU but doesnt shoot but acts like a real nuke.
2. A suit that makes u look like the other team, but your name at the bottom is your color about 1000-1500 RU,
3. A sniper rifle that shoots through thin walls 500-800 RU
4. The tele suit/ thing thats a suit that makes u walk through small buildings, conts, mines, etc. 1500-2000 RU
5. The solar bomb. makes a big sonic wave that pushs players and does a small amount of damage. about 2000 RU
6. A helmet blocks 1 headshot or about 50-75 damage. about 50 - 100 RU
7. The animal spawner. spawns pupaes or soemthing and attackers enemy palyers/buildings. about 700-900 RU
8. A car. you can ride with at least 2- 4 players and can get over long ranges faster. about 1000-2000 RU
9. A deployer. You can right with at least 4-8 players and go over tall obstacles and deploy players to enemy territory.
10. Little robot. Follows u can attacks enemies/buildings, dies when u die. about 500 RU
11. Sticky shoes. Allows you to walk on walls, cielings/etc. about 250-750 RU
12. The satalite. when shot into the air ( ON OPEN MAPS ) shows u enemy players. when shot down the ability goes away. about 1000-1750 RU
13. A smiley gun. like a shockrifle, shoots out 2D smilies and bounces off walls like balls. spawns at mid only
thats it, not that great ideas but i thought and heard bout em. hope u like em ;)

Moskva
09-20-2012, 08:02 PM
People barely know what a container is for, and you wanna add more stuff

'Zac
09-20-2012, 08:06 PM
i heard that lack of updates to siege make people leave the server or gametype...maybe...forever :O:nevreness:

Moskva
09-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Have you seen what happened once the weapon order got switched

Shotman
09-20-2012, 08:33 PM
UM[=-Zac;39341']ok so ive been thinking and listening to peoples ideas for siege. here they are
not in any order
1. A fake nuke, only 100 RU but doesnt shoot but acts like a real nuke. Whats the point of this?
2. A suit that makes u look like the other team, but your name at the bottom is your color about 1000-1500 RU, Like the relic, and how will it work in a 4 way siege?
3. A sniper rifle that shoots through thin walls 500-800 RU No, its already enough with the glitches that you can shoot through windows and sometimes walls. Example: Burning
4. The tele suit/ thing thats a suit that makes u walk through small buildings, conts, mines, etc. 1500-2000 RU
5. The solar bomb. makes a big sonic wave that pushs players and does a small amount of damage. about 2000 RU Whats the point of this? If it doesn't make a lot of damage and if it pushes players away, then it will do it to you.
6. A helmet blocks 1 headshot or about 50-75 damage. about 50 - 100 RU Totally useless and you got metal suit
7. The animal spawner. spawns pupaes or soemthing and attackers enemy palyers/buildings. about 700-900 RU Good idea but might cause major lag
8. A car. you can ride with at least 2- 4 players and can get over long ranges faster. about 1000-2000 RU Or you could just include them in maps.
9. A deployer. You can right with at least 4-8 players and go over tall obstacles and deploy players to enemy territory. I don't get this, what are you trying to say?
10. Little robot. Follows u can attacks enemies/buildings, dies when u die. about 500 RU So your thinking of that Turrent Source Module but it follows you? If you dont know what it does: Turret Source Module: a module which spawns a turret which shoots plasma balls and rockets and it is available to ChaosUT mod.
11. Sticky shoes. Allows you to walk on walls, cielings/etc. about 250-750 RU I dont see a point in this
12. The satalite. when shot into the air ( ON OPEN MAPS ) shows u enemy players. when shot down the ability goes away. about 1000-1750 RU Okay or you can just get out the sniper rifle.
13. A smiley gun. like a shockrifle, shoots out 2D smilies and bounces off walls like balls. spawns at mid only Don't see any point of this

thats it,not that great ideas but i thought and heard bout em. hope u like em ;)

Since it is a topic of ideas, can we have the The Claw: shoots Flak or Proxy Mines, or used as Melee weapon, Chaos Sniper Rifle: Shoots bouncing rifle rounds (a more powerful sniper rifle spawns in mid), Energy Vortex: spawns a vortex which drags all players to it , killing them on contact or crossbows? All of these could spawn in mid but idk its up to you guys.

Krikor
09-20-2012, 08:47 PM
More stuff? Isn't siege already screwed up? I hate playing siege now

SilverWing
09-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Solar Bomb? Why dont bring bulbasaur into siege?

ACF
09-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Number 8 is stupid, what is this halO?

Sovvie
09-21-2012, 07:28 AM
Good ideas zac. I personally wouldn't like more things added to siege. Just fix problems we have now. However, the idea of pokemon in siege is very tempting....... What if I could fly on a charizard? That shoots fire while I'm flying it!!!!! Yes... I like it

Krikor
09-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Solar Bomb? Why dont bring bulbasaur into siege?

Why you copy what i said on ts?...

SilverWing
09-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Why you copy what i said on ts?...

Because i want to squirtel all over u

Krikor
09-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Ewwww lol

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
09-21-2012, 08:55 AM
i like the 1st idea, really good for encourage the team work
but 100 is very cheap, i think something like 350 is good, and this fake nuke must shot a weak fire, like a rocket fire, minor damage and ammo count... but a weapon, fake or not, that dont shot, is very odd.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-21-2012, 12:08 PM
...... srsly just gtfo before I smack you, siege isnt noob friendly never was so dont think these ideas will get implemented to make it easier for noobs

|uK|kenneth
09-21-2012, 12:14 PM
have to agree with blaze now, i dont like those ideas at all.

'Zac
09-21-2012, 12:52 PM
just an IDEA dont freak. calm your tits theyre flying in your face not like its gonna going in siege right now and just got uploaded to server -_- just a few ideas.

|uK|Grimreaper
09-21-2012, 03:48 PM
stick with mapping

SogeKing
09-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah, Siege is already complicated as is...any more additions right now will only add to the chaos!

That being said...

SUPER SAIYAN SUIT!!

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a super saiyan? well wonder no more this suit can solve all of your siege problems. With the power of Metal suit, Speed, Super Jetpack, Shieldbelt (except this one covers you in a yellow Auroa for a real Super Saiyan Feeling), and Damage Amp. You can now be a Siege Super Saiyan!! Just imagine no longer having to wait for a Super Booster you can just go flying really fast to enemy base hit their builds and return super fast with the "Speed" effect.
All this for the real cheap price of 6000 RU. But wait if you order now you can get the "kamehameha Shock Riffle" for a cheap price of 19.99 RU plus shipping and handling! *Batteries Not Included*

|uK|Rays
09-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah, Siege is already complicated as is...any more additions right now will only add to the chaos!

That being said...

SUPER SAIYAN SUIT!!

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a super saiyan? well wonder no more this suit can solve all of your siege problems. With the power of Metal suit, Speed, Super Jetpack, Shieldbelt (except this one covers you in a yellow Auroa for a real Super Saiyan Feeling), and Damage Amp. You can now be a Siege Super Saiyan!! Just imagine no longer having to wait for a Super Booster you can just go flying really fast to enemy base hit their builds and return super fast with the "Speed" effect.
All this for the real cheap price of 6000 RU. But wait if you order now you can get the "kamehameha Shock Riffle" for a cheap price of 19.99 RU plus shipping and handling! *Batteries Not Included*

Bitch I look like Goku (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q)

Sovvie
09-22-2012, 09:32 AM

That being said...

SUPER SAIYAN SUIT!!

All this for the real cheap price of 6000 RU. But wait if you order now you can get the "kamehameha Shock Riffle". for a cheap price of 19.99 RU plus shipping and handling! *Batteries Not Included*

This kamehameha rifle you speak about, how long does it take to shoot?

SogeKing
09-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Same amount of time as when you're loading a Six pack rockets! except that instead of flying rockets a Kamehameha beam comes out dealing mortal damage! (works best with Super Saiyan Suit!!)

Krikor
09-22-2012, 09:45 PM
You sure? Because frieza(i think that's how it is in english) once said the planet was gonna explode in 5 mins...Jeez, longest 5 mins of my life

nOs*Wildcard
09-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Siege is just so RIGID right now not flexible one bit and ideas cannot be worked in and are often rejected. I'm addings tons of new things to Siege however SX3 will be flexible so servers that don't like the ideas are free to disable them and server that would iike to try something a little new can enable features. Holy shit I have so much work to do :grumpy:

Well :watermelon: you can't go wrong with :watermelon:
lol :watermelon: