Neff
09-22-2012, 02:54 AM
1) Save up 700 ru.
2) Build Minisheild Chimp style.
3) Repeat until red in face.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m5nx41.jpg

|uK|kenneth
09-22-2012, 03:57 AM
well minishield is jst leech... so i would of done the same (not exactly the same ofc)

Neff
09-22-2012, 04:23 AM
well minishield is jst leech... so i would of done the same (not exactly the same ofc)

I offerd to remove them if he would say please, then Chimp did it on the other side and he raged harder.

|uK|chiseller
09-22-2012, 06:39 AM
I fail to see how bulding useless minishields, thus hurting your team, is funny in any way. It's just plain retarded.
If you guys wanna fight do it off the server, stop being such dickheads.
Also neff, I've been told of your constant rages on the server lately which ended up in boosting everyone out of the supplier. Get your shit together.
Appreciated.

Neff
09-22-2012, 08:37 AM
I fail to see how bulding useless minishields, thus hurting your team, is funny in any way. It's just plain retarded.
If you guys wanna fight do it off the server, stop being such dickheads.
Also neff, I've been told of your constant rages on the server lately which ended up in boosting everyone out of the supplier. Get your shit together.
Appreciated.

I repsect you as an admin, but I'm sorry I have no reason to get my shit together unless you have proof that I did something wrong. I'm sure you were told I constantly boosted everyone out of the supplier.

Yesterday on Clarion, I went into the supplier and got instantly shot out by a player that already had ammo but wanted more. Having already been boosted out by this player I shot him with a rocket launcher and hit one other player who went off on my ass for like 5 minutes, I stopped responding and ended up getting muted while not even talking for the entire match.

I don't know why I attract so much negative attention but, if one person says shit about me others will join in and if I respond I get bombarded. I don't start shit, but I do react and respond so I don't know why I'm getting muted while the people that starting shit with me in the first place can continue to trash talk me freely.

There were also other maps I was shot out of the supplier and responded by shooting back, if anything I should not be shooting back but I'm not just boosting everyone out of the supplier to start shit.

'Zac
09-22-2012, 09:42 AM
neff u dont stfu ingame when someone boosts you. dude... u rage

UcHiHa
09-22-2012, 10:03 AM
UM[=-Zac;39419']neff u dont stfu ingame when someone boosts you. dude... u rage

true story..... like on butchered problem?? xD

Shotman
09-22-2012, 01:42 PM
when you boost someone out of the supplier you don't whine when someone boosts you out of the supplier you whine like a bitch. 4 people were in game that would tell you the same thing.

UcHiHa
09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
i was n the other team on butchered, but i was reading all the times how neff was saying stop boosting me , it was the whole match if i remember well...

Neff
09-22-2012, 05:16 PM
UM[=-Zac;39419']neff u dont stfu ingame when someone boosts you. dude... u rage

It's getting really old, I'm tired of being boosted especially off the edge.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-23-2012, 07:16 AM
You have taken the crown off grim for being the biggest distraction and drama starter on the server neff, every gaame i have seen you play lately you have bitched and whined at someone to the point it turns into a bitch fight for most of the match, then you come here and act all innocent?...really?

#RageWhine

Sovvie
09-23-2012, 09:19 AM
This is public server you are playing on. What do you expect xD

Neff
09-23-2012, 05:58 PM

Higor
09-23-2012, 10:21 PM
This thread
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/090/341/5TE5PUJZ3L2MG767XE3HULMMQ5NU66EW.jpeg