PDA

View Full Version : trans bind on UT works on other servers but not on siege

'Zac
10-12-2012, 08:11 PM
i noticed on siege the trans bind doesnt work, but on other servers it works. idk if the code thingy magigy is different but i cant switch to trans. any reason why it dont worK?

Krikor
10-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Its a different trans...isn't it?

sgtranslocator? idk

Crsk
10-12-2012, 08:33 PM
set input x GetWeapon sgTranslocator in console, replace x for another letter if you want

the same dor flame, "getweapon Flamethrower" or "sgnukelauncher" dont know more

.seVered.][
10-12-2012, 08:52 PM
set input x GetWeapon sgTranslocator in console, replace x for another letter if you want

the same dor flame, "getweapon Flamethrower" or "sgnukelauncher" dont know more

I've had problems in the PUG server with BINDS not responding. Not sure what the issue is, might be a Keybind engine lockup/ conflict with a system assigned keybind and a manually set keybind. you should print out your user.ini and go thru EACH keybind one by one to make sure your not using a SYSTEM assigned keybind.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Oh yea, I have the same issue :/ And now everything's clear xDDD it's true, siege trans bind is sgtranslocator...
It happens the same when you are putting binds to nuke...
setinput x getweapon sgnukelauncher
BUT
It won't work with redeemer...

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
10-12-2012, 09:26 PM
some require the class name first, e.g. X=getweapon siegeUltimateRC14.sgtranslocator

you can set more than one bind on a single key

e.g X= getweapon botpack.translocator | getweapon siegeultimateRC14.sgConstructor

the | allows you to add extra commands, i use this as my middle mouse button selects sgConstructor and the RX6 launcher

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-12-2012, 09:47 PM
set on your user.ini

[Key]=getweapon translocator | getweapon sgtranslocator