PDA

View Full Version : ctf-'z-HyVember < yep its here

'Zac
10-20-2012, 09:19 PM
|uK|lotrfan67

HERE IT IS!! HYDRO + BLUEVEMBER
the hydro base connected to bluevember stairs and hole-vent thing and an elevator with hydro area with boxes. mid is hydro mid with bluevember ship thing in the middle. Here it is.
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/2.jpg
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/1.jpg

Crsk
10-20-2012, 09:31 PM
9:09 PM, interesting...
pd: try niven with face xd

Moskva
10-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Another vember... lel

UcHiHa
10-20-2012, 09:45 PM
You know, i love vember maps ^^, Bluevember,Shitvember,November,Bathvember and Now Hyvember. Seal of aprove!! xD

Disturbed//*.
10-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Stop making the same maps over with another map.

We need NEW MAPS Meaning, A total new map that none has ever witnessed.
Most of the Vembers are not even played its usually just bluevember, cause there are so many.

NEW MAPS!!

-Correct me if im wrong but, We have a lot of vembers, an now HyVember?, Correct me Here. If i recall correctly, your making another vember with halloween'ish added to it?.
Just to many

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Stop making the same maps over with another map.

We need NEW MAPS Meaning, A total new map that none has ever witnessed.
Most of the Vembers are not even played its usually just bluevember, cause there are so many.

NEW MAPS!!
yeah! new maps, not map edits... map edition now is only for fix something or make it more bealtfull, that is all

Higor
10-20-2012, 10:53 PM
A white 'vember.
Should have named it JIZZVEMBER.

Disturbed//*.
10-20-2012, 10:56 PM
A white 'vember.
Should have named it JIZZVEMBER.
Dont bring up that topic again. Dont make me get the Chat we just had lol.

|uK|kenneth
10-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Another vember... lel

thats exactly the same words that i said on ts when i saw this....

'Zac
10-21-2012, 09:55 AM
there are like 5 new maps on the pub server and no one is voting for them. i dont even know if they notice them in the mapvote. should update the new siege maps section cuz some maps on there have been there for ever.... they just like the old maps and classic ones. hydro + bluevember = classic

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-21-2012, 10:41 AM
there are like 5 new maps on the pub server and no one is voting for them. i dont even know if they notice them in the mapvote. should update the new siege maps section cuz some maps on there have been there for ever.... they just like the old maps and classic ones. hydro + bluevember = classic
yes =(
the new maps is not so good like the classics one, but the mappers must keep trying
indeed all new maps are almost good, just missed improve the game play, and it's only possible after play on server... make a map across "i think it's good" almost never work

'Zac
10-21-2012, 12:28 PM
actually i am working on a custom-new map right now. 40% done

!DEAD
10-23-2012, 10:33 AM
link will?!

'Zac
10-25-2012, 04:26 PM
kinda gave up because its another ' vember ' and theres no hydro edit maps -.-
but ill try to get a link up

|uK|fleecey
10-25-2012, 05:11 PM
kinda gave up because its another ' vember ' and theres no hydro edit maps -.-
but ill try to get a link up

Don't mind them, everyone thinks differently. I mean we have so many bathrooms, and some of the people like different ones. I like bluvember, even though there a few on the servers. You should finish the map and it should be on the server for a test. If people voted a lot, they like it. If not, then you have your answer. I can't see that kenneth, grim.. or anyone else complaining on your maps have made any maps so far. You are doing a great job zac, keep it going.

kron
10-26-2012, 12:48 AM
I completely agree with Fleece here.
This map is a nice little twist of what could be an amazing map.
Grim and Kenneth are both cream of the crop when it comes to idiots.
It's amazing they can even operate a keyboard properly using their elbows and foreheads.

|uK|Grimreaper
10-26-2012, 07:37 AM
says you lol

'Zac
10-26-2012, 03:51 PM
It's amazing they can even operate a keyboard properly using their elbows and foreheads.

HAHAHAHhahAHAHhaHAHHAHA ROFL

|uK|kenneth
10-26-2012, 04:13 PM

you jealous?

--- Updated ---

says you lol

idd grim, the ape that thinks hes good at every mod in ut, keep dreaming kron.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-26-2012, 05:31 PM
I completely agree with Fleece here.
This map is a nice little twist of what could be an amazing map.

i couldnt help but laugh at the irony of this regarding you and soge by reading this post

!DEAD
10-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Link please!