PDA

View Full Version : CTF-Blue-Vember

Muffin
10-25-2012, 08:35 PM
This is just a small edit I did to fix spawns. They're all upstairs in the bases now. I played the regular one the other day and it got really annoying walking up so many stairs when we were getting flamed, lol. So, I moved all the spawns. Enjoy.

http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-blue-vember

.seVered.][
10-25-2012, 09:07 PM
It's like that for a reason, to spread out the spawns... however the FURTHEST one should definitely have been removed. you could have removed the pathnodes that are under the bouncy water, and perhaps checked the air control density in the upper zones or something like that.

Disturbed//*.
10-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Severed you need a hair cut man. :)

.seVered.][
10-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Severed you need a hair cut man. :)

FOCUS!( and my hair is that long because I CAN, It's good to be da King.) Now, back to the map... not sure if you should have removed the one at the bottom of the stairs, granted it's really annoying with the spawn killing but ... at least you have someone coming up the stairs to see what's coming in (like a scout)

.seVered.][
10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Like I said...it's good to be da King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMQjKiaDTg

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-25-2012, 10:18 PM
spawn away from core is not bad lol
i dont see any problem about blue vember spawns, you can rise to your ss easily even some ape of other teams try spanw kill you, is just dont shot or switch weapon

and bluevember is a map hard for the attackers, if all respawns stay near the core we all are fucked hauisehui

Disturbed//*.
10-25-2012, 11:19 PM
[;42480']FOCUS
"Can't make me."

!DEAD
10-26-2012, 02:27 AM
......only me like this fix? :D

.seVered.][
10-26-2012, 06:39 AM
"Can't make me."

What I mean Muffin is that the spawn at the bottom of the stairs did allow a player to see what what happening on the stairs as he ran up them to hit the supplier. Like if there are incoming enemies, or if they are making a tele, etc. etc. So it did provide some purpose to have a spawn at the bottom. Maybe you could have put it on the elevated platform.

audiosonic
10-26-2012, 06:47 AM
Don't butcher my BLUEBEMBER (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f15/bluebember-dominance-2155/) please.

Muffin
10-26-2012, 07:10 AM
[;42505']What I mean Muffin is that the spawn at the bottom of the stairs did allow a player to see what what happening on the stairs as he ran up them to hit the supplier. Like if there are incoming enemies, or if they are making a tele, etc. etc. So it did provide some purpose to have a spawn at the bottom. Maybe you could have put it on the elevated platform.

I can see what you mean, but more often than not I at least find it annoying. Even if I left one spawn at the bottom of the stairs, the scout would have nothing but an enforcer really. He'd have to go to sup, get weps, then go back. You might as well have spawned in the base with the time it takes, lol.

'Zac
10-26-2012, 03:55 PM
i think muffins spawn change is AMAZING. i get spawn trapped at the bottom all the time til someone gets a triple kill on mwah. also people just shoot rockets at the spawn and get kills and Ru constantly, bluevember spawn fix all the way

audiosonic
10-26-2012, 04:06 PM
Don't fix something that isn't broken.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
10-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Don't fix something that isn't broken.

Freeze is right, blue vember dont need any change

|uK|chiseller
10-26-2012, 06:37 PM
It's your own fault if you get spawn killed. The only spawns that should be fixed are the two spawns at the containers outside, those are really annoying.

.seVered.][
10-27-2012, 03:52 AM
It's your own fault if you get spawn killed. The only spawns that should be fixed are the two spawns at the containers outside, those are really annoying.

I have to agree. (+1). Map edits and errors should be posted in the Map Making Forum (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f17/) so they can be discussed, and an solution can be reached as a group.

Edit: And now I noticed that THIS IS THE MAP MAKING FORUM .... oops...