PDA

View Full Version : It's here [MLSG Maps]..

Reb
10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9265/mlsgmapwinner.png

See the info/DL Link (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f51/mlsg-map-entry-ctf-%5Bmfn%5D-paradisevalley-2976/)

Congrats to Muffin !

Thank you for putting your dedication towards working on this map. This contest was not determined by one person, but by a multi-voting system. I'll detail some of this below.

First Group :

The first voting round was done by a select group of players, who ranked $700 + in the last MLSG season. They were asked to vote based on how well the map matched the suggested criteria, and how they first felt playing each of these maps (instinct).

Second Group :

The second group of voting was done by players who ranked $300 - $700 in the last MLSG season. They were asked the same questions.

Third Group : The third group was a mix of developers (map/siege), and public/individual players. No rank was used for this group of voters. Some were asked the same questions as the first and second group, some were asked other questions similar to, but not exactly the same as the first and second group.

This process was individual and was done based on the experience and opinions of people, so to keep everything partial, I will not detail those who voted.

The selection of the map was based on the averages of these groups, and consideration to the written part of the voting process.

Now :

Muffin's map , CTF-ParadiseValley will be included in the MLSG Season III map list, as Muffin has earned the right. We will continue to work with Muffin to fine-tune and further develop the map for optimal game play by the time of the next season. The map will also receive the official MLSG branding :).

Congratulations to everyone who participated. We really saw good effort on everyone's part to bring out stellar maps. I'll say that the voting was CLOSE, and I personally liked many of the maps submitted. This contest goes to show that not all Siege Maps have to be tailored to a huge, 20man server public play, and we can make maps that fit in the competitive style of MLSG.

Look for future events just like this one, but for the time being - Good job Muffin!

Moskva
10-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Congratulations to Muffin and a special thank to the ones that participated as well to make this contest a very good one

Crsk
11-01-2012, 12:03 AM
no tickets to hawaii or Disney world?
btw congrats Muffin, we love you

Shotman
11-01-2012, 12:10 AM
she gets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM

and a dinner with grim.

.seVered.][
11-01-2012, 12:13 AM
WE are all the real winners here... we get to play their killer maps and benefit from the hard work. Thanks to these people's efforts (and yours and mine) we have opened a new chapter in the UT99 community with a good strong foot hold for the future. I expect this trend will continue for a long time to come.

Muffin
11-01-2012, 12:27 AM
I about crapped myself on the server when someone said something about my map being chosen for MLSG, lol. I'm super happy & still crapping myself. Thanks all :D

Moskva
11-01-2012, 12:38 AM
I about crapped myself on the server when someone said something about my map being chosen for MLSG, lol. I'm super happy & still crapping myself. Thanks all :D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcqdgwojIr1r5077ho1_250.gif

Pie
11-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Yay Muffin! I'm so happy for you! I know how much time and effort you put into this map. You definitely deserve it! =-D

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
11-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Congrats Muffin... :)

Banny
11-01-2012, 06:12 AM
[;43039']WE are all the real winners here... we get to play their killer maps and benefit from the hard work. Thanks to these people's efforts (and yours and mine) we have opened a new chapter in the UT99 community with a good strong foot hold for the future. I expect this trend will continue for a long time to come.

ironic. i barely see u playing on the server. Lel

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
11-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Congratulation :D

|uK|fleecey
11-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Good job Muffin!!

.seVered.][
11-01-2012, 05:53 PM
ironic. i barely see u playing on the server. Lel

Time zone difference... it's 3am when your usually on in my world.

SAM
11-01-2012, 05:54 PM

Pics or it didn't happen

Muffin
11-01-2012, 09:07 PM
I would, but the pics would probably come out pretty.. shitty. :-)

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-03-2012, 10:01 AM
congrats

'Zac
11-03-2012, 10:52 AM
congrats to muffin!!! just the detail in paradise vally just made me jelly ;)