PDA

View Full Version : Favorite servers list

Moskva
11-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Well having this problem since like 4 months now

the favorite servers list only shows 2 servers active in mine, One Night Stand and one of PACO's servers, all the rest (BT, combo, IG US & UK, rootkits, ipug's) show as inactive until I click on them and wait like 5 minutes till it shows active, so the question is, is there any way to fix it? like in the ini or something?, got a secondary UT and in that one the list works fine, but certainly dont know whats different between them

terminator
11-05-2012, 08:45 AM
.de CoD|Conviction of Destiny server :P !!!

right behind there is uk siege , URS combogib and FFA[u]underground nwCTF server

SAM
11-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Ill post you updated query servers today. Bump this post so I don't forget.

!DEAD
11-05-2012, 11:05 AM
kk i will

SAM
11-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Replace the master server address lines with the following in your UT.ini

Under [Engine.GameEngine]

ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900

Moskva
11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Replace the master server address lines with the following in your UT.ini

Under [Engine.GameEngine]

ServerActors=IpDrv.UdpBeacon
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.mplayer.com MasterServerPort=27900

Replaced and its still the same

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
just copy the favourites from the working UT to your fucked one and it should work fine

Moskva
11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
just copy the favourites from the working UT to your fucked one and it should work fine

Ok will try

Chamberly
11-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Not sure what would be the problem but it could be internal, so I suggest using the new unreal install you have for that.

On other hand I have came across something that is kinda silly of what I'm wanting to do... I have nearly 99+ servers in my UT list... I want to add more but I think I have to edit something to make it work that way or hopefully some kind of a add-on that I can have to be able to add servers. lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-08-2012, 04:42 PM
fixed it for him above post did it, just a bug