ACF... [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : ACF...

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-07-2012, 06:22 PM
He has been signing up on my forum and posting pictures of fat naked guys, and pictures of dicks. he made an account of SilverWing and put a load of shit in the profile, and has just singed up using blazes email address(unrealkillers one). All the ips are from the same location. Just to let you know it's not me or deepack doing it, it is ACf being a kid.

UNrealshots
11-07-2012, 06:35 PM
He'll never learn. Guy is truly pathetic.

SAM
11-07-2012, 06:38 PM
lol is he mad that I keep disabling his forum account or that no matter what he says, he can't get on our servers?

Tell him to grow up and I might consider lifting his ban.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-07-2012, 06:47 PM
This is all because i think deepack did not go out one night, when ACF and vatiko was knocking at his door. And ever since they have been doing this. I have banned his ips, if you want to come and take the piss out of him i can take the bans off. Deepack told me about what he posted here a few days ago, the same sort of stuff.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Deepack just told me this.(bottom to top)
sXc' Deepack « 08 Nov 2012 02:49 »
lmfao
and posted that
he googled some random indian guy
yah
sXc'SJA94 « 08 Nov 2012 02:49 »
mugs*
sXc'SJA94 « 08 Nov 2012 02:48 »
he posted a pic in mug didn't he

HIGH+CAMILO
11-08-2012, 05:12 AM
He has been signing up on my forum and posting pictures of fat naked guys, and pictures of dicks. he made an account of SilverWing and put a load of shit in the profile, and has just singed up using blazes email address(unrealkillers one). All the ips are from the same location. Just to let you know it's not me or deepack doing it, it is ACf being a kid.

WHATANOOB.

Lee_Stricklin
11-08-2012, 08:40 AM

How pathetic
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8632937/img/8632937.png

|uK|fleecey
11-08-2012, 09:37 AM
This is all because i think deepack did not go out one night, when ACF and vatiko was knocking at his door. And ever since they have been doing this. I have banned his ips, if you want to come and take the piss out of him i can take the bans off. Deepack told me about what he posted here a few days ago, the same sort of stuff.

attention whore.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
eeeeryone wanna be like blaze

Shotman
11-08-2012, 05:47 PM
i think its time for blaze to get in their dreams again.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
ACF did make an account of blaze today, posted 6 naked pictures again, i did not delete it this time(you can see what he wrote in the profile, but the posts have been edited), then he signed up as Scarface and has yet to do anything. user profile (http://utsxc.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=79). I have spoke to him today i hope he clams down a bit, deepack has warned him that he will post a real picture of him if he does anything else.

~~D4RR3N~~
11-08-2012, 06:31 PM
ACF is sooo gay... Searching fat naked people pictures and shit...
So fucking gay... I'm sure he fapped before he posted it SJA94... so don't worry, his gayness is worthless... and gay
:D

--- Updated ---

posted 6 naked pictures again
If I were you... I wouldn't count that... How sick is that suker?!?
Over 9000? lol

--- Updated ---

OMFG!!! Somebody kill me fast...
What happened?:
I was chilling, ROFLing on this thread posts and went to sXc' forum, when all of sudden....

''1 new message''
-''WTF, a new message? Who would do that? I'm new to this forum... Meh, surely was SJA94 welcoming me... but, wait a sec... he DID welcomed me yesterday, so, who is this?''-

Message from: Blaze

-''Lol, this is that fucker idiot, well, message says only ''hi'' lol what an idi... wait, there's an image opening... OMFGFGFGFGFGFGF DS WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF MY FUCKING BEAUTIFUL EYES, MY COMBO EYES...''- I thought. -''I'm fucking posting this on that thread!!!!!!''-

So, here I am :3 still alive (i don't know how... I want to die, so can somebody be that gay). It took me 2 mins to realize I'm a morron because didn't see that coming.

:3 SJA94, kill this fucker, please?

|uK|chiseller
11-08-2012, 07:21 PM
eeeeryone wanna be like blaze
Back in the days with old siege it was easy. Just stand in the shrinker.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8uxyusSIx1rdkptuo1_250.gif

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh that was you yesterday ~~D4RR3N~~, that blaze is ACF, as well as Scarface,BUMSHAN and many others. So i guess he pmed you a naked pic lol.

SAM
11-08-2012, 07:58 PM
No one cares what he does. At all.

~~D4RR3N~~
11-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh that was you yesterday ~~D4RR3N~~, that blaze is ACF, as well as Scarface,BUMSHAN and many others. So i guess he pmed you a naked pic lol.
Really? You didn't know it was me? I used my damn nick xDDDDD Doesn't matter xDDD
But yes, a fucking naked man, I pretty much think is one of his boyfriends... or lover, I don't know, he's simply TOOOOO GAYYYY

Moskva
11-08-2012, 09:23 PM

HOLY FUCK ROFL

Lee_Stricklin
11-09-2012, 01:07 AM

Old Siege was a man's game. I miss the XXLx and XXLy days. So much constant chaos in those games and a lot of ways to get killed QUICK. Those games looked like all out war and bullet hell (screen covered in projectiles constantly) and were the only ones that would wear me down just as badly as Nexuiz grapple hook CTF during the 2.4 days which was notorious for causing players to pass out while playing.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
i think its time for blaze to get in their dreams again.

LMAO i just might tonight if people get lucky

im gonna get you so bad for that when I come sweden

~~D4RR3N~~
11-09-2012, 08:48 PM
ACF made the same today... sent me another message, didn't open (thank god), he was using that ''ScarFace'' Nick you said before... I think he's stalking me... in a very weird and gay way

SAM
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Stop making threads about ACF. I didn't ban him so that you can come feeding some more drama.