PDA

View Full Version : SiegeUltimate

SilverWing
11-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Before the next release of SiegeUltimate, please post what you would like to be fixed, added, removed, or relooked. Remember this topic helps Higor to create a better Siege, speak now or forever regret for not speaking up.

-Any off topics will be removed
-Any flaming will be removed

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
11-08-2012, 03:32 PM
revert constructor back the way it was, the anim of the constructor alone causes delayed functions for me and really puts me off playing.

the repair/upgrade system takes longer to perform, laying mines for example take longer for each one and when there is an incoming nuker and you want to lay 3-4 door mines, it takes twice as long.

SOLVED

~~D4RR3N~~
11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Longer Neutron/EMP message time.
Whenever there's an incoming nuker, the message (I know this was fixed), is always repeating till nuker nukes, BUT, EMP/Neutron only shows once.

For some reason, New NS light lags me, it didn't do that before...

Add anything? lol, I haven't think of that... maybe... Nope, Siege is perfect the way it is xDD

P.D: Fluke's right, I don't either like new constructor, but I like that it doesn't lag lol

Crsk
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Longer Neutron/EMP message time.

For EMP, longer message time= more time to prepare to make mines at the moment to get emp'd and repair the SuperMine in entrance or tele, mmm I dont like that

me gustan las minas pero detesto las de siege y creo que el EMP es un gran amigo que si lo anunciamos por mucho tiempo pierde su gracia

~~D4RR3N~~
11-08-2012, 06:09 PM
For EMP, longer message time= more time to prepare to make mines at the moment to get emp'd and repair the SuperMine in entrance or tele, mmm I dont like that

me gustan las minas pero detesto las de siege y creo que el EMP es un gran amigo que si lo anunciamos por mucho tiempo pierde su gracia
Well... at least telling you 3 secs before it explodes... just sayin...

SilverWing
11-09-2012, 09:14 PM
another idea.. being able to piston hammer jump off platforms

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-09-2012, 09:27 PM
well-minded, piston jump and crouch/walk on platforms for dont fall

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM
another idea.. being able to piston hammer jump off platforms

that was put out earlier

|uK|Rays
11-10-2012, 01:09 AM
I posted this in another thread but I might as well say it again

The armor stacking with metal/rubber is unnecessary (metal + belt + toxin suit = 400+ armor si?) kinda overkill. Think if someone grabbed the 400 health keg to go along with that.
I still think trans throws way too far & too quickly, thought we were going to fix that.

Crsk
11-10-2012, 01:16 AM
try this, in replace of mega '400' health maybe?

Translucent shield belt with small 'anti gravity' jumps - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7NwVvzv20&feature=plcp)

|uK|Rays
11-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Can we try fixing what's already there before adding more?

Crsk
11-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Can we try fixing what's already there before adding more?

I have that shield belt configured for destroy himself when rubber, metal or super/Jetpack is picked

no more 400 metals, maybe here you have a part of the fix

|uK|Grimreaper
11-11-2012, 07:41 PM
fix the constructor today on pug blaze tried to make tele he made mines and then a shieldbelt and kron tried to make toxin suit he made super jetpack and some more problems lol..

Higor
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Grim, on friday's test the constructor was already fine.
Thing is, that all parties reached an agreement in waiting for gathering ideas, getting feedback and solving other bugs.
That wait shouldn't last more than 24 hours, unless SAM's abducted by aliens.

UcHiHa
11-11-2012, 09:03 PM
fix the constructor today on pug blaze tried to make tele he made mines and then a shieldbelt and kron tried to make toxin suit he made super jetpack and some more problems lol..

Blaze: Use my tele guys. ( Make a mine ) WTF!!. Ok Use it Now (Another mine ) WTF with this. Ok now (shieldbelt ) ahh fuckkkk. Ok use it now. (DEAD TELE)

|uK|Tomahawk
11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Blaze: Use my tele guys. ( Make a mine ) WTF!!. Ok Use it Now (Another mine ) WTF with this. Ok now (shieldbelt ) ahh fuckkkk. Ok use it now. (DEAD TELE)

Ive had similer problems on pub. Tryed making a transloctor and it made a warhead. Tryed making a tele it made a mine. Tryed making rcs on core made 2 sms instead. This constructor is buggy change it back to the old one please:)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-11-2012, 09:32 PM
this bug cant be tested i think, this crazy build happens in a random time, the way is put on server and wait for complains

|uK|Grimreaper
11-11-2012, 09:45 PM

MOahjOAhaHOAhoaHAohaHAoaHOAho i was laughing so bad when this happened JAJAJAJAJAJA

Neff
11-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Had rocket cannons selected and built 3 jetpacks in the enemy base...

SAM
11-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Lol Higor is giving you guys the ultimate trollololololol

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Lol Higor is giving you guys the ultimate trollololololol

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
yes, me too fucking laugh with this blaze's fail haiusehi
i and blaze double nuked then, was 4 nukes, their base was a shit, and he made a tele above their core. it was just use his tele and RC on core ftw... but the constructor made mines and he lost ru for make the tele ahseiuh

UP ME, UP ME FOR TELE, UP ME NOW!
when he got the RU the troll constructor made a belt haisheiu

--- Updated ---

Higor if you fix this constructor, can you increase the upgrade speed on new system? sure is more slower up using the new system than the old one...

or better, do the constructor use the new system only when the player press walk and crouch key... now we need stop for up anything 1 lv or jump, it's bad for the team =/

SilverWing
11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
Higor has already fixed this problem... so stop bitching about it!

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
i think at the least you should have made it so clients can have the option of having the new style upgrade somehow or keeping the old style, maybe that is the best option and way forward of doing things?

SAM
11-13-2012, 06:08 PM
There's no need for the "new style"

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-20-2012, 07:57 PM
hey, do you know if that newnet (anti lag/ping compensation) is compatible with siege? it would be great to put on the siege

http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=309

|uK|Grimreaper
11-20-2012, 08:39 PM
[R] had newnet on siege i thought?

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-21-2012, 06:10 AM
i think no, i get dodge lag on their server

SAM
11-22-2012, 03:21 AM
Once it is released we will put it on.