PDA

View Full Version : [ViP] Virtual Instagib Patrol

Globe
11-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I would like to introduce this clan

It's a new clan playing instagib normal gravity.

We just like to hang up together, have fun etc.

here is the website: Portal • ViP Virtual Instagib Patrol (http://vip-clan.forumprofi.de/portal.php)

Feel free to pass by our forum, register and maybe organize a few funwar/rumbles?

we also have a IRC channel : #vip.clan
Server coming soon
Forum have been newly created too.
PS: Sorry for my english, it's not that good!

Cheers, cya in server to share some frags!:love_heart:

damic
11-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi! Nice to see you!

|uK|fleecey
11-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Hello :)

Chamberly
11-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh dear... there is another clan I know that goes by VIP... forgot what is their actual tagline... I think it's [VIP]... stands for Very Important Players. ;)

~Viper]LtD[~
11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Hi! I don't know if there is a rule about recruiting your clan on the servers, but is it just me or do you have new members everyday? Like people who play a lot on the insta servers and they suddenly all have the VIP tag? :D

SAM
11-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Hm well if you are recruiting, please note it is not allowed on our servers...

Jester and Silence, consider this your warning. You need to cut it out. Take this as your warning. If people want to join ViP fine. However you are not allowed to harass people via pm to join.

Globe
11-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Well silence and jester are two independant person. I'm actually only introducing this clan! :) I know spamming the website everywhere isnt allowed and i'm not a criminal! I do respect your server's rules ;) You might try to tell them directly tho...

SAM
11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
They recruited you on the server Globe.

Anyway, they're in your clan and I'm sure you are better connected to pass the message on. If it carries on I will start banning. We are not an instagib clan. However, we provide a neutral place to play instagib without any clan side drama and prefer to keep it that way. Please ensure your members abide.

Globe
11-13-2012, 06:17 PM
They recruited you on the server Globe.

Anyway, they're in your clan and I'm sure you are better connected to pass the message on. If it carries on I will start banning. We are not an instagib clan. However, we provide a neutral place to play instagib without any clan side drama and prefer to keep it that way. Please ensure your members abide.

Alright, I'll warn them! cheers mate

UNrealshots
11-14-2012, 09:26 AM
We are an instagib clan. A one man instagib clan. LOL. Jk some members do play instagib but that isn't UK's main mod.

SAM
11-14-2012, 04:36 PM
We plan to move into it some day when a guy called @|uK|UNrealshots (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=462) gets his butt in gear.

UNrealshots
11-15-2012, 02:51 AM
:SSSSSS

|uK|SiL3nc3
12-23-2012, 03:19 AM
right xD i think as Clanleader of ViP i need to say something about this ^^

Cham ?? @ first the ViP u know is the same ;) its still mine and sunnys ViP ^^
and to the uK guys .... i feel really sorry for recruiting on ur server the first days ViP came back ... i really spend a lot of time on the UK insta server and i think i really try to go the right way for your rules !!

after someone told me its not allowed to recruit i try to get ppl to IRC ^^

for that i have another question.. is it allowed to post the IRC channel ?? the Website and stuff like this on your server ???

cheers m8s !! enjoy to frag on UK insta ;) <3

like i said !! i feel really sorry for that misstake !!! and sorry for my bad english ^^

Peace SiL3nc3 aka Dennis

SAM
12-23-2012, 09:27 AM
No it's not ok to get people into IRC or give them websites. It classes as advertising. I have millions of logs of you advertising and honestly, you will exceed my tolerance for advertising very quickly. You do it every, single day and every single time you play.

~Viper]LtD[~
12-23-2012, 01:36 PM
What Sam said, if this continues there will only be ViP members left in 2 months.

Noob Crossing
12-23-2012, 02:30 PM
ban he is blind...

~Viper]LtD[~
12-23-2012, 04:27 PM
ban he is blind...

Uhh no.

|uK|SiL3nc3
12-24-2012, 03:15 AM
ban he is blind...

ROFL ???? O.o

OK sam .. i will stop posting an activ UT clan .. i will stop posting my IRC chan and i will stop posting other stuff about ViP ... no prob ;) i really enjoy playing on ur server ... and i think on the server stats u can see this ;)

but when i am not allowed to post any stuff about ViP .. how do i show up that there is still alive stuff in the UT world ??? i am a bit confused .. sure i understand why you tell me to stop ... but how can you show up anything when the last active Instagib servers are in your hand ???

for me it sounds like ... u guys want to see UT dead =/ please dont see this as an bad thing... but without show ppl that there is something around ... they cant nitice and the day UT will die is commin closer and closer ... i love UT since it starts in 99 =/ i just try to keep this scene alive ... i am sorry for that !!!!

SiL3nc3

Shotman
12-24-2012, 12:41 PM
that is why you post it on active UT Forums where they allow advertisement. For example: here for an instance, unrealadmins, prounreal, globalunreal, ut99, and ect., you get the point.

UNrealshots
12-24-2012, 03:07 PM
I Highly doubt Ut99 will die anytime soon especially with |uK| around and globalunreal is just getting bigger and bigger each year with the help of newnet to bring the whole world of ut99 players into one big playing field.

SAM
12-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Imagine if we shut down our severs :|

|uK|SiL3nc3
12-25-2012, 12:23 AM
O.o wtf ... noooo .... UK insta serber is the last one i really enjoy to play on ... please dont shut them down man !!!

i told everyone of my clan to stop every posting about the clan !!!

really ... newnet sux for me =( if UK will shut down there server,.... i will shut down UT after 13 years ....

UNrealshots
12-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Why does newnet suck for you? Have you even tried it "recently" It's still in beta if you tried it during the beginning phases I agree it sucked. But now it is amazing.

|uK|SiL3nc3
12-25-2012, 03:39 AM
yepp i tried it a few week ago ... and it was like my hits aint register and sometimes i lagged like hell =(

Chamberly
12-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Cham ?? @ first the ViP u know is the same its still mine and sunnys ViP ^^

Ah, sounds good m8, glad to hear all doing well.

Globe
12-25-2012, 02:54 PM
I Highly doubt Ut99 will die anytime soon especially with |uK| around and globalunreal is just getting bigger and bigger each year with the help of newnet to bring the whole world of ut99 players into one big playing field.

amen

|uK|SiL3nc3
01-20-2013, 04:19 AM
hey ho m8ys :D

i just would like to show up the ViP server again ^^

78.129.181.106:6000:6001 [PURE] zp| [ViP] Public << Instagib >> UK << [#vip.clan]

and of course the Forum ^^ Portal &bull; ViP Virtual Instagib Patrol (http://www.vip-ut99.de.to)

or u can meet us on mIRC / Quakenet / #vip.clan

greeZ to all of u !!!

frag ya l8r :D

[ViP|$iL3nc3]