PDA

View Full Version : season 3 rules

TDNConvict
11-21-2012, 11:04 AM
posted this in capt co capt thread but I thought it deserved its own

I for one am holding off from signing up for a number of reasons....one reason is its a terrible idea to have to pick from 3 random maps each week....it will be a huge advantage for some of the teams depending on how they are picked and what maps are listed... also what happens when both teams pick the same map? sounds like an idea SW pushed

We have a few new maps to pick from anyway and should have map me and fluke made by then...I just would like to see teams be able to pick any map they want to suit their strengths... if maps don't get picked its probably because they are shit.. or teams don't feel like they are strong enough on them... Last season if teams were down a player or missing someone they could pick from a map like vember or simplex that gave them some small chance at winning because of how they were designed to go until the final seconds of the map...

you guys just came up with this idea out of nowhere without even asking everyone else who is going to signup.. AND you never addressed capt co capt idea.. when you iron these things out then maybe you will get more signups, including myself

'Zac
11-21-2012, 11:17 AM
well they did say that they're not going to have co-captains anymore. Do you need to update your brain?

TDNConvict
11-21-2012, 11:20 AM
well they did say that they're not going to have co-captains anymore. Do you need to update your brain?

rofl poll showed over 80% wanted co-captains, and I know you need to update yours

terminator
11-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Do you need to update your brain?

The awkward moment when Zac tells someone to update his brain! :nevreness:

|uK|kenneth
11-21-2012, 11:44 AM

so why did they made a poll about captains/co captains... if they just do their own thing.

'Zac
11-21-2012, 12:44 PM
i didnt see any poll about co-captains. all i heard i heard on TS and irc during pugs were no co captains

TDNConvict
11-21-2012, 01:06 PM
i didnt see any poll about co-captains. all i heard i heard on TS and irc during pugs were no co captains

its okay zack i'm here for you 959

UcHiHa
11-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Just put same maps as last season and same map picking and all fixed.

Zaccy boy : http://www.unrealkillers.com/f51/mlsg-season-iii-captains-captains-w-co-captains-2764/

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-21-2012, 02:15 PM
the part where you said about maps if both teams pick the same map, they pick again out of the 3 if the mappicks are same AGAIN then the map chosen first from one team gets played and vice versa so they are different maps.

i still wanna do captain co caps but we'll see

Moskva
11-21-2012, 05:28 PM
As mentioned before Convict, cant have a co-capt season with 60 signups, we still have a good amount of time to decide about it, dont see why rush it right now

SilverWing
11-22-2012, 08:03 PM
We are doing 3 map pool, that's not going to change. As for Co-captains we may not do it because of prediction of stacked teams and unfairness.

All information was post here.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f51/mlsg-iii-newsletter-3120/

Any more questions please post.

|uK|kenneth
11-23-2012, 02:08 PM
remove me from free agents,thx.

|uK|Rays
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
and nothing of value was lost.

TDNConvict
11-25-2012, 11:54 AM
We are doing 3 map pool, that's not going to change. As for Co-captains we may not do it because of prediction of stacked teams and unfairness.

All information was post here.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f51/mlsg-iii-newsletter-3120/

Any more questions please post.

i'm not sure why you decided to make mlsg like kotr? pretty stupid idea to have to pick from 3 maps each week... I can't even begin to tell you how retarded that is but hey what else do I expect from you sw.

and there is no list of maps you plan on having each week... if i'm going to be forced to show up to pick from masteroid hydro and crater just count me out from the season completely and i know other people who arn't going to show or even signup if thats the case

SilverWing
11-25-2012, 02:15 PM
lol....

A post will be madr soon to explain more about the 3 map pool.

and i really don't care what u think of me convict, i really dont want a raging noob to join the tournament and leave the team ur in hanging

|uK|Shiva
11-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Why rage? Wait and see what happens.

TDNConvict
11-27-2012, 03:13 PM
fyi i've never left my team hanging - in 8 seasons of ig and mlsg i've missed less matches than you by far

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-27-2012, 06:05 PM
fyi i've never left my team hanging - in 8 seasons of ig and mlsg i've missed less matches than you by far

convict hit me up on irc when you see me please