PDA

View Full Version : SuperContainer fixed by a noob : D

Crsk
11-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Yesterday I made two SuperContainers in my base and some noob telefrag one of them, then before two minutes he take the other one! I was upset, but what could I do?

maybe try to fix it

Try to telefrag my SuperContainer now! noob - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xENvEuALUcQ&feature=youtu.be)

is just a line of code, please add it to RC16

!DEAD
11-23-2012, 10:06 AM
oh i see new version of awesome map :P
telefragging SC is sux!

terminator
11-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Telefragging SC RULES!
If u can telefrag players , u can telefrag containers as well! ^^

Higor
11-23-2012, 10:15 AM
I sense rustled Jimmies

Crsk
11-23-2012, 10:46 AM
event EncroachedBy( actor Ape )
{
if ( (Ape.IsA('PlayerPawn') ) || ( PlayerPawn(Ape) != None) )
return;
}

!DEAD
11-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Hahahahaha! PlayerPawn(Ape)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Telefragging SC RULES!
If u can telefrag players , u can telefrag containers as well! ^^

yes, the problem is what that is the only way for kill a SC, the only map that players destroy a sc normally is blackriver

~~D4RR3N~~
11-23-2012, 03:09 PM
AdRiaN;45308']yes, the problem is what that is the only way for kill a SC, the only map that players destroy a sc normally is blackriver
Yeh.. Not even Minicivil, is ver hard, people ALWAYS telefrag SC in MiniCivil :/

SAM
11-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Telefraggimg containers on same team should be prevented IMO but should be allowed if opposing team.

Crsk
11-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Telefraggimg containers on same team should be prevented IMO but should be allowed if opposing team.

I think, maybe the invisible superContainer is aceptable but the the telefrag issue isn't

with the telefrag, in too much maps you cant build things out of your base because SC is needed and build one in the middle for take domain of that place for example is like build a warhead in your own supplier! you need a too much unbalanced game for see your SC survive telefrag attacks in neutral or enemy zones

keep allowing and helping to the accesive bouncers, supplier spammers, SC telefragers, mine spammers, RC spammers (500 ru needed for make one, getting too much damage and getting all your ru back)... whats next?

|uK|kenneth
11-23-2012, 07:50 PM
please tell me is it hard for you guys to defend your base? because right know it looks like it is if you cant defend your sc well go play something else.

Crsk
11-23-2012, 08:13 PM
please tell me is it hard for you guys to defend your base? because right know it looks like it is if you cant defend your sc well go play something else.

with the telefrag, in too much maps you cant build things OUT of your base because SC is needed and build one in the MIDDLE for take domain of that place for example is like build a warhead in your own supplier! you need a too much unbalanced game for see your SC survive telefrag attacks in NEUTRAL or ENEMY ZONES

I make some MAYUS in my quote, for you :)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM

many players complain when a player telegraf a SC, the problem is, kill a SC using the normal weapons is almost impossible, maybe 100% impossible in most of maps, but telegraf it, really man, is too easy, it's just nuke the SC for kill the sp near it, make a tele and defend it

i dont have nothing against players that telegraf SCs (i do this many times), but i think we can improve this kill SC system, maybe make impossible telegraf and decrease (much) the resistance

Higor
11-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Play against me on Niven.
Offensive SC, good game.

noggieB
11-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Cheater Higor builds through the walls!

Protect your SuperCont with a SuperPro. If the SP gets nuked, then OMG defend the SC! Arguably a team who carries out that attack successfully deserves it.

Banny
11-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Cheater Higor builds through the walls!

Protect your SuperCont with a SuperPro. If the SP gets nuked, then OMG defend the SC! Arguably a team who carries out that attack successfully deserves it.

Hahaha xD

|uK|Shiva
11-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Bring back multi gunning. FFS BRING BACK OLD SIEGE!

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Bring back multi gunning. FFS BRING BACK OLD SIEGE!

multigunning was gay

old siege was best.