MLSG III Captain Sign-Ups HERE [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : MLSG III Captain Sign-Ups HERE

kron
11-24-2012, 04:27 AM
If you wish to be a captain for the MLSG III Tournament, you can say so here.
We will add you to the list, and you will be a captain for this season.
NO TAKE BACKS.

We will need AT LEAST 6 Captains, so don't shy away from becoming one.

It's not that hard guys, hey even I did it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CAPTAIN, POST HERE.

If you have any questions, pm one of the admins for MLSG3: Me, Moskva, SW, Freeze, Rays, Blaze, Reb.

P.S. : If you have questions about Captains/Co-Captains, those will be answered shortly in the future. But plan ahead and come together with others to try and find a co-captain IF we decide to allow it. THE ONE RULE IN PLACE FOR CO-CAPTAINS IF WE DECIDE TO TAKE THAT ROAD IS THAT: The Combined Salaries of the Captain/Co-Captain will not exceed $1700

CAPTAIN LIST:
- Lotrfan & Uchiha
- Kron & Moskva
- Fleece & Chis
- Cella & Dangerboy
- Termi & Alpha
- Warrior & Chop Drain

|uK|Tomahawk
11-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Not sure if my name is allready on dat capt list but fuck it if it isnt im signing up as one now so.... fuck xD

damic
11-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Terminator!!!!!

:D

SilverWing
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Come on guys we are nearing 75 signups, post if you want to be captain... we are looking at 6-8 teams!!!

terminator
11-26-2012, 10:21 PM
sign me and alpha as co captain. And pls some of u admins pick for me since none of us will be there at drafts date.
Don't let lotrfan pick the teams pls!

kron
11-26-2012, 10:49 PM
If neither of you are going to be there for the draft then you can't be captain.. Unless you assign someone to pick for you and give them the picks you would like to take.
By the way it is unlikely that you can captain with Alpha because your two combined salaries are too high..

|uK|Tomahawk
11-26-2012, 11:38 PM
sign me and alpha as co captain. And pls some of u admins pick for me since none of us will be there at drafts date.
Don't let lotrfan pick the teams pls!

Ape, i have my own team to worry about. Why would they let me pick for 2 capts... dosent make sense termi.

PS: Ment to dislike Termis post not yours SW my bad xD

|uK|Rays
11-27-2012, 12:26 AM
assuming termi or his co capt can actually make draft, I have one more stipulation. No naming your team CoD, original team names only son!

terminator
11-27-2012, 09:06 AM
assuming termi or his co capt can actually make draft, I have one more stipulation. No naming your team CoD, original team names only son!
Nah i really can't! i'm not gonna be by PC from 27th of December till 4th of January as i mentioned to Moskva! Move drafts at 26th of 24th of December and i'll be there! ;)
Well if the rules say no naming team Conviction of Destiny then i won't :P

kron .. can't be! If limit is 1700 how can us both worth more.. alpha just came back to siege... can only shoot da guns nothing else.

kron
12-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Kron and Moskva as capt and cocapt.

|uK|chiseller
12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
chis & fleece

Cella
12-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Cella and Dangerboy

terminator
12-03-2012, 05:52 PM
ME AND ALPHA !!!!! (if someone can pick for me and him :( )

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
ME AND ALPHA !!!!! (if someone can pick for me and him )

I dont mind picking for you, give me a list of your ideal team and I'll try to get that team for you, cause im not captaining up this season

terminator
12-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I dont mind picking for you, give me a list of your ideal team and I'll try to get that team for you, cause im not captaining up this season

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 mi ____
I'll catch you during these days on TS and explain! awwwwrighttttt!

Shotman
12-03-2012, 06:56 PM
chis & fleece

the captains will be making out while the team fights!!

W4rrior
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
W4rrior y Chop_DraiN.

SilverWing
12-03-2012, 08:28 PM
We now have 6 captains and we r looking for 2 more captains!!

Signup if your up for the task!!

|uK|kenneth
12-04-2012, 12:59 PM
W4rrior y Chop_DraiN.

dat latino team.

SogeKing
12-10-2012, 11:59 PM
SogeKing and Sovvie

Shotman
12-11-2012, 12:36 AM
SogeKing and Sovvie

Indiamex team

Sovvie
12-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Not sure what I'm doin but Wooooo let's go!!!!!!

Keith
12-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Lol

|uK|Dem`
12-11-2012, 11:07 AM
i think we still need more singups to make 8 teams right?

u should call ownage, relentless, sonic, AB, Fido, MugenJin?, miniwick, etc.

kron
12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm not taking that signup seriously.
Sorry not sorry

Keith
12-11-2012, 04:39 PM
That's already 12 players out of 88 tho... should be enough captains & co right?

Sovvie
12-11-2012, 05:10 PM
You're not taking mine and hectors sign up?

kron
12-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Not unless you can find another combo to go with you guys.
We aren't gonna have an uneven amount of captains.
Plus I can't take you two seriously as captains/co-captains.
Prove to me that you guys are going to take this seriously and maybe then I'll add you to the list.

Sovvie
12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Dayum Kronny. That hurts buddy. If me and Héctor say we will captain up, then that's exactly what we'll do. We shouldn't have to prove anything. However, as it seems, another set of captains will not be needed. so I suppose Héctor and I will not be captaining up after all.

--- Updated ---

Also < / #

kron
12-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Did you guys resign because of what I said?
I'm sorry but I just can't see you two taking this seriously. Plus you're not gonna be available ever to play, and Hector doesn't even play UT anymore.
Where in that combination does captaining up sound like a good idea?

SogeKing
12-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Since when do I have to "prove" myself to you son? That Miso Soup must be getting to your head....If you guys don't need more captains then why did SW ask for two more caps? just check page 2

We now have 6 captains and we r looking for 2 more captains!!

Signup if your up for the task!!

Simply put if you have enough captains then don't ask for two more...We're not getting paid to do this it's not like you're doing us a favor by "letting" or "allowing" us to captain up.
So if you're happy with the capts you have then I rescind my offer to be capt you don't have to act like a little bitch...like somehow I owe you something if am going to captain up.

***Edit***

As a matter of fact consider my offer voided.

kron
12-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Hector, you can captain up if you want to.
But I'm not gonna let this season get ruined because this combination will screw it up.
You can only play on Sundays, Sovvie can't play at all.
You don't even play UT anymore.

If you want to captain up, go ahead man I'm not stopping you.
But I hope you pick a decent team.

Sovvie
12-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Sw took another look and said 8 captains wouldn't really work out anyway.

Regardless...mine and hectors intentions were not to screw up mlsg. We were trying to help, so no need to be dramatic kron.

I'm always here on the weekends just to let everyone know! ( though ill most likely end up being fa). And Héctor does play ut. There's just hardly any pugs anymore. But Whenever I'm pugging Héctor is usually in it. Even in ipugs!

Moskva
12-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Appreciate the fact that you and Hector stepped up to form a team, we're still looking through what is the best for the league, now, hope there won't be any hard feelings for a misunderstanding people

Sovvie
12-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Nahh no hard feelings :) I'm just all about respect. Know what I mean jelly bean? ;D

Moskva
12-11-2012, 11:42 PM
For calling me a jelly bean you're $799 now

Shotman
12-11-2012, 11:44 PM
For calling me a jelly bean you're $799 now

mexican jelly bean

|uK|Rays
12-12-2012, 12:32 AM
I don't think you guys should have just kicked them out of the captains list, there were some issues with how teams were coming out in test drafts but those were mainly people's opinions. Teams appeared to be extremely weak for a few reasons people overlook:

1. we have co captains this season, that's essentially your first pick and/or person you know you have good synergy with.
2. there is only one blaze, one freeze, etc. The point being the players you think highly of and would want on your team are in short supply, you may not get your dream team every time. As someone who captained the previous 2 seasons and didn't have the best supporting cast I think I have a point.
3. the salary cap in those mock drafts could have been tweaked for better picking
4. we could have changed it to 8 teams of 8 instead of 8 teams of 9
5. we still have the rest of this month to get signups, people always surprise us and sign up at the last minute.

TDNConvict
12-12-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think you guys should have just kicked them out of the captains list, there were some issues with how teams were coming out in test drafts but those were mainly people's opinions. Teams appeared to be extremely weak for a few reasons people overlook:

1. we have co captains this season, that's essentially your first pick and/or person you know you have good synergy with.
2. there is only one blaze, one freeze, etc. The point being the players you think highly of and would want on your team are in short supply, you may not get your dream team every time. As someone who captained the previous 2 seasons and didn't have the best supporting cast I think I have a point.
3. the salary cap in those mock drafts could have been tweaked for better picking
4. we could have changed it to 8 teams of 8 instead of 8 teams of 9
5. we still have the rest of this month to get signups, people always surprise us and sign up at the last minute.

I think sovvie and hector would be fine to captain - to be honest I think termi and alpha are more of a liability to show every game.. at least hector will get first or second pick so he can get anyone else he wants to support him. A better option however would be to captain with a 100 player and pickup sovvie later in draft... would draft a better team since sovvie may not be around much... I think that is more the point kron was trying to make......

AND PLEASE DON'T FUCK WITH THE TEAM PLAYER COUNT

you guys try and stretch this out every season.... but trust me you are going to have a lot of forfeits or shit games if you make it teams of 8 (unless you get at least 100 signups) .... can't tell you how terrible of an idea that would be... you already were reaching for signups just trying to get ig players to signups who won't even show .... but hey if you want a ton of forfeits then go for it

Keith
12-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Aren't 6 teams enough? Signups doesn't even past 100 at this moment.

|uK|Rays
12-12-2012, 10:29 AM
relax cowboy, I was just pointing out that the test drafts had some underlying issues that contributed to some teams looking very weak at the end. I think it was way too early to give up on having 8 captains and we shouldn't have driven Hector and Sovvie out of the captain list so quickly, but what's done is done and I know Hector doesn't want to deal with it now.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-12-2012, 02:33 PM
someones got there panties in a twist (not you sovvie)

kron
12-12-2012, 03:38 PM
It's okay.
me and hector had makeup sex. sovvie watched

|uK|Dem`
12-18-2012, 11:39 AM
cmon lets make it 8 teams to let everyone play

SilverWing
12-18-2012, 02:59 PM
There will be a post/ news letter coming out soon explaining everything. So just wait a bit longer.