PDA

View Full Version : MLSG III Update (READ ME PLEASE)

kron
11-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Alright fools, it's time for DAT MLSG3 UPDATE SON!!
We have a few little tweaks to the season that we are sure will make this season the best yet.

In today's update, we will address: SIEGE VERSION, CAPTAINS, MAP POOL.

SIEGE VERSION
- We are going old school with the siege version. Couple that with the other minor changes we are making and you have our new beta Siege fresh out the oven.
> No EMP
> No Neutron
> No Nuke Siren
> No Super Jetpack
> Translocator: Lower Range (doesn't shoot as far)
> Motion Alarm: Increased Range (can cover wider area)
> Mine Limit: 8 Mines
> Poison Guardian: 1200 RU (cheaper to buy)
> Core: Less leechable (gives 3.0x back, changing to 2.0x)
> Super Container: Easier to kill (Takes 6 to kill, now 4.5)
* THIS IS ALL GOING TO BE BETA TESTED BEFORE THE SEASON ACTUALLY STARTS. SO NO SHIT SHOW PLEASE.

CAPTAINS
- There WILL be Co-Captains this season folks. BUT THERE IS A CATCH!
> There is A LIMIT TO THE COMBINED SALARY OF CAPTAIN/CO-CAPTAIN
* The two players CANNOT exceed $1700 in salary. This is subject to change so stay tuned.

MAP POOL
- We have been getting a lot of heat this season about our idea of the map pool. WELL TOO DAMN BAD SON. The map pool has been decided and here is the release. Prepare your anus.

- SNIPER HAVEN - BlackRiver, Bedrooms, Face

- TELE TANTRUM - Orbital, Firepot, Paradise Valley

- SPAMFEST - Simplex, BlueVember, Relentless

- CLASSICS - MiniCivil, Clarion, Hydro

- DUKENUKEM - Bathrooms, Butchered, Kanjar

- Each set of maps implements a different concept of siege for each week. This is made this way so that the teams will have to show that they can play all types of siege and can implement every strategy in order to win. If you team is sniper heavy, they will fall this season. (Sorry Blaze)

THAT CONCLUDES THIS UPDATE NIGGAS.
- Kron, out.

'Zac
11-25-2012, 05:11 PM
Sounds likes a deal.

terminator
11-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Like everything xcept less lechable core!! :)

TDNConvict
11-25-2012, 07:42 PM
switch butchered with paradise valley and looks better

Disturbed//*.
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
This "Siege version" looks great, can't wait for MLSG III.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-25-2012, 08:43 PM
Like everything xcept less lechable core!! :)

looks more fun games, i agree with all changes

'Zac
11-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this. What happens to the rest of the MLSG CONTEST MAPS? Are they just thrown away out of the equation? Because I fixed my map up by taking out a whole bunch of things and moving the core. SAM Matter of fact,the link is right here > CTF-'Z-Ep!cAp3s.unr (http://www.mediafire.com/?cb4tqsruju2p2qr)

Disturbed//*.
11-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this. What happens to the rest of the MLSG CONTEST MAPS? Are they just thrown away out of the equation?

Someone correct me if im wrong but, The maps that did NOT win, are NOT in MLSG. But they are still on public but no MLSG.

Shotman
11-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Someone correct me if in wrong but, The maps that did NOT win, are NOT in MLSG. But they are still on public but no MLSG.

^ and believe it says it on the topic of the map contest.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-25-2012, 09:19 PM
i dont think good this system of only 1 map be on MLSG, if we make 2 nice maps, one of then can not be played on torney. next edition of map contest you can add a note (1 to 10) voting for the map

-gameplay
-teamwork
-core room
-nuke spots
-looking

maps that get a media note better than 8 (or 9) is added on MLSG, for me is better choose some judges for set the notes, if the voting be public, nodoby mapper that joined on contest can vote

backing to this thread, i think your map can not be added on this edition, edited or not, the rule of last contest was only 1 map, then add other map would be a disrespect for the rules and for the winner of contest

|uK|Rays
11-25-2012, 09:33 PM
remember to pug and test the changes when they are put into effect people.

UcHiHa
11-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Dat 8 mines per team, finally i'll test my new strategy :)

Higor
11-26-2012, 12:08 AM
One issue, you will answer here:

1)
Do I remove the items from the categories?

or

2)
Do I replace the unused items with 999999 LOCKED builds?

1 - Easier and faster navigation thru categories. Player with extensive binds will have to remake them.
2 - Presence of unusable (LOCKED) builds in the categories. All binds will work.

|uK|Rays
11-26-2012, 12:31 AM
I think removing them would be best, I can see people complaining about clicking on locked builds. Binds are really not that hard to re-do

|uK|Shiva
11-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Bring back the fucking nuke explosion when its killed!!

kron
11-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Remove them from the categories Higor.
We can always remake our binds. It's not like people have binds for the toxin suit.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-26-2012, 05:14 AM
if you remove, the binds set mode x x will normaly work? or wee will need make another User.ini for play on pugs?

terminator
11-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Don't remove anything. I have no binds set for siege at all :(

damic
11-26-2012, 08:11 PM
It will be more DM from SIEGE ... ; o

TDNConvict
11-27-2012, 03:20 PM
atmopheric and bedrooms got a huge part of mapvote poll... and your not going to include them? and for playoffs.. are you going to do same shit structure of having to pick from certain maps

SilverWing
11-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Why do you care if your not going to join?

|uK|Rays
11-27-2012, 03:46 PM
nah there are no set maps for playoffs, you pick em like you usually would.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-28-2012, 02:02 PM
atmopheric and bedrooms got a huge part of mapvote poll... and your not going to include them? and for playoffs.. are you going to do same shit structure of having to pick from certain maps
Atmosferic is much lag for a lot of players

I played new siege now, but cant say anything yet... the only think i ask is, what happens with teleporter? i cannot make it, and i really think is not good remove then from MLSG

EDIT:
SW said me it's just a bug

SilverWing
11-28-2012, 02:05 PM
AdRiaN;45729']Atmosferic is much lag for a lot of players

I played new siege now, but cant say anything yet... the only think i ask is, what happens with teleporter? i cannot make it, and i really think is not good remove then from MLSG

yes a bug going to get fixed soon