PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

UT-Sniper-SJA94
12-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Anyone else getting frustrated with all the assing on the insta servers?

I know lots of people probably don't really understand what assing is.
Do you think it would be easier for people to understand if it was no chasing/assing, when translating into another language?
Or is it just me who thinks no chasing is clearer to understand, than no assing?

I'm sorry to complain about something again, and i know admins have lives as well as it being a busy time of year, but it is becoming a bit of a problem.

SAM
12-04-2012, 03:13 AM
All we can do is try to be there. Most of the time the troublesome players come when we are all away. Try making demos and post them.

Chamberly
12-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Explain what is assing is? I know sometimes there are a short period of times there are campers and it's annoying. But I also notice the sound of a count down if they camped too long they'll get kicked or something?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Assing is more or less chasing someone from their base to yours ect, like when you go after a EFC, but to everyone for no valid reason.
Chamberly if you see http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/images/flags/ca.png DXII][Scorch on a server, watch him and see what he does most of the game, that is what assing is more or less.

Chamberly
12-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Ok, roger that.

Keith
12-08-2012, 07:35 AM
I can give you a good example :
A guy is entering in your base. As soon as you go past mid he ends up on your ass trying to shoot you in the back.

Chamberly
12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah that's really annoying. And if it happen over and over spawn die spawn die and not going anywhere out of the base... it just basically base camping until he wait to get the flag if it got returned... just couple of seconds quick but still annoying. It's even more annoying when playing bathroom map, sometime they just don't go further and they just don't let us to go get the flag. Then over time... that's ugly. lol.