sgNukerSuit [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : sgNukerSuit

Crsk
12-13-2012, 12:58 PM
well, I'm very curious and i make this item just for learn, if you want to use would be good

NukerSuit, siege version of invisibility item.

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/5740c45f60c9d38a8324f8cf32b84a6dd4eb526b97f967f5d5 ff309acd1ede956g.jpg

when you use this suit:
- your health automatically decrease to 10 hp for avoid protector detection
- your armor automatically increase to 150 (with the same armor absorption as the shieldbelt)
- you are almost invisible for 45 seconds
- you are nuke damage protected
- you are headshot damege protected
- your jumps are higher than normal jumps (just a little, sufficiently to jump some mines)

BuildCost= 1000 RU
cant be upgraded

Krikor
12-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Seems like easiest way to nuke...Just my opinion...1000 for it is cheap

Moskva
12-13-2012, 01:44 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/87c70b9be745c3dad6d3abf51bedd9ff/tumblr_mez1z4KzUP1r88u00o1_400.gif

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-13-2012, 01:46 PM
1000 is cheap
the default siege belt + invis lv 0 is already 1050 RU

nuke damage protect is a good idea, use nuke for defend a nuke attack is NOOOOB lol
it's just use a 1300 nuke for kill a player with nuke + boost + trans (2700 RU)

and is impossible dont kill the nuker this way... really a noob tatic

HS protected? no, lol

little low gravity effect? good, but this item, with 10 hp + belt + 45 sec invisible + anti gravity + nuke protection should coost something like 1800

terminator
12-13-2012, 03:12 PM
It's really cheap and imo a bit too strong.

!DEAD
12-13-2012, 04:09 PM
great thing.

|uK|fleecey
12-13-2012, 04:37 PM
sounds great, but should cost way higher.

~~D4RR3N~~
12-13-2012, 05:41 PM
How do you create this things?

'Zac
12-13-2012, 06:03 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/87c70b9be745c3dad6d3abf51bedd9ff/tumblr_mez1z4KzUP1r88u00o1_400.gif

EXACTLY MY FACE WHEN I READ THIS

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-13-2012, 06:10 PM

i wanted learn make these edits on siege, but it is too hard ><
(all tuturials are in english, then its useless for me kkkkk)

~~D4RR3N~~
12-13-2012, 08:04 PM
AdRiaN;46919]i wanted learn make these edits on siege, but it is too hard ><
(all tuturials are in english, then its useless for me kkkkk)
Searched for tutorials this afternoon, and, even I know english, this is too damn hard!

damic
12-14-2012, 03:59 AM
http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/beatlesluv22/OMFG.gif

HIGH+CAMILO
12-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Cool item... but should cost at least 1500.

10 HP + 150 belt + invis 30s

Boots you need to make.

And keep your head down!!!

Banny
12-14-2012, 07:09 AM
CAMILO's dream suit... CHUPAA

HIGH+CAMILO
12-14-2012, 07:12 AM
CAMILO's dream suit... CHUPAA

Oh yeah!!

But i dont nuke invis in a while...

Chamberly
12-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Searched for tutorials this afternoon, and, even I know english, this is too damn hard!

Never knew that there were a tutorial. I'd like to see it like I'd to look into it.

~~D4RR3N~~
12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Never knew that there were a tutorial. I'd like to see it like I'd to look into it
Well, not exactly tutorials, a lots of introductions and technical expressions. The only thing I could find that looked similar to a tutorial was something teaching how to create a functional mod (or it was a mutator, I don't really remember xD LOL) where Bio was your first weapon instead of Enforcer, plus it would ELIMINATE all enforcers in map! Pretty nice, if you ask me.
I'll send you some links!!
P.D: Are you the same Chamberly from Romainian's Net FB Group? You know, the same one that gave me the UT Start...

Greetings!
Ð4RR3N

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-14-2012, 12:39 PM
headshot protection might as well give full immunity im sorry this item is really stupid, the whole point of not being detected is to do all the above yourself but still be killable if an enemy spots you or hears you

seems like a noob friendly item to me.

|uK|Chronox
12-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Too easy... If it gets implemented it shoould cost around 2.5k.

Crsk
12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I think nuke the enemy core with this item is harder than nuke with trans lvl5 + boots, for that reason i set a lower cost than 1400 RU.
if someone see you with this suit, two sniper shots in your body or head are enough for kill you. yes, two shots with ~eight enemies close to you.

that way, i didnt get the overpowered factor or the higher cost, anyway the cost is not my desition, this is just an idea.

i'm really slow when i try to create something and most of the time i'm stucked
but some things are simple, for example:
when you pick the NukerSuit your health decrease to 10, this is possible due to this

{
if ( Pawn(Owner).Health > 10 ) // ("if your health before pick the suit is more than 10")
Pawn(Owner).Health = 10; // ("your health when you pick the suit will change to 10")
}

that goes into the "SetOwnerDisplay()" function

so if you know english and the language that UT speak, you can start.

headshot protection might as well give full immunity

when i say "HeadShot Protection" i mean the owner is protected for die with "decapitated" damage type, so you need two shots in his head or body for kill him (150 armor).
anyway, stupid maybe but full immunity? you moron, stop bitching.

~~D4RR3N~~
12-14-2012, 03:59 PM
the language that UT speak, you can start.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m348l36A131qjakkf.gif

Higor
12-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Now you know what developing feels like Crsk

~~D4RR3N~~
12-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Code:
{
if ( Pawn(Owner).Health > 10 ) ("if your health before pick the suit is more than 10")
Pawn(Owner).Health = 10; ("your health when you pick the suit will change to 10")
}
At least I understood this LOL xD
thanks mate! Next step is to learn UT language xDDD

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Now you know what developing feels like Crsk

i like the Crsk job, posting his ideias for everyone comment for maybe get applied on server.

what i hate is when come some change on siege that nobody had a chance of comment or when some (bad) changes are applied and nobody is warned about this, like happened with quadruple ru by sm kill

at least, dont happened any change aplied on siege, that everyone commented and did not liked (like the nuke on back) and i hope this disrespect never happen

~~D4RR3N~~
12-14-2012, 06:05 PM
AdRiaN;47095]like happened with quadruple ru by sm kill
What are you talking about?

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-14-2012, 06:23 PM
What are you talking about?

it's like i said, the SM ru bonus was changed some edtions ago and this was not warned for us

SM always gave 50 RU when it kill a player, after this update, the sm was giving 200 RU by kill! i discovered it, posted for everyone here and after this the ru count was reduced, but not for 50 back, it's 123 RU by kill now!!

~~D4RR3N~~
12-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Oh I didn't know that...
That's insane lol! that's giving away ru

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Oh I didn't know that...
That's insane lol! that's giving away ru

yes, i know, even 123 is insane

but is useless say it for the coder, i already tried =(

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-15-2012, 09:04 AM
rofl crsk bitching? i dont think you realise its two headshots to kill someone normally anyway so what is the point of having this suit if you can avoid all that by just making a trans or get a jetpack and get boosted?

if anything this item is obsolete with just one of the above items in use, by having this suit you put a target on yourself if you do happen to use it.

no noob friendly siege please.

Chamberly
12-16-2012, 03:38 AM
Well, not exactly tutorials, a lots of introductions and technical expressions. The only thing I could find that looked similar to a tutorial was something teaching how to create a functional mod (or it was a mutator, I don't really remember xD LOL) where Bio was your first weapon instead of Enforcer, plus it would ELIMINATE all enforcers in map! Pretty nice, if you ask me.
I'll send you some links!!
P.D: Are you the same Chamberly from Romainian's Net FB Group? You know, the same one that gave me the UT Start...

Greetings!
Ð4RR3N

Yes sir! The 1 and only gamer girl named Chamberly! :)
& thanks, send it my way. teehee!

~~D4RR3N~~
12-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Yes sir! The 1 and only gamer girl named Chamberly!
& thanks, send it my way. teehee!
Well found a tutorial creating a mod of the ripper! It worked but is still very complicated (Had to use MS-DOS So I could see better the Botpack.u files (.uc). I can't find the damn page I found first xDDDD
W O D - U S c r i p t (http://hyper.dnsalias.net/infobase/archive/wod/tutorials/1stmod3.html)
And I'm checking this page now, also talks about scrpting and coding and stuff.
UT99.org | Tutorials for UT Script : Coding, Scripting (http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1421) <--- Pfft forget it Chamberly, this one is a never ended conversation xD
Oh, and if Crsk could teach me that ''UT language'' (You mean things like PlayerPawn.xx and Stuff like that?), I' really appreciate it! ;D

Chamberly
12-16-2012, 08:13 AM
LOL UT language is based off UScript.

Thanks, I'll look into these goodies. :)

Also if you aren't aware... there are other programs...
WotGrealExporter (http://www.wotgreal.com/wotgreal/Navigation/download.cfm) & UMake (I think I'll have to dig these stuff and put them together since I can't find them downloadable online)

;)

~~D4RR3N~~
12-16-2012, 09:16 AM
LOL UT language is based off UScript.
I know, but I mean, I want to learn how to use (well) Expressions like PlayerPawn, Vector, Bla bla bla and a little few more bla

Higor
12-16-2012, 12:31 PM
I know, but I mean, I want to learn how to use (well) Expressions like PlayerPawn, Vector, Bla bla bla and a little few more bla

Objects.
UScript is an object oriented languaje.

First learn what objects are and how they work.
Open the actor class browser, uncheck [] the "Actor classes only", right click on object end click "Edit Script".
Don't edit anything, just take a look at the code.

Object is the main class of the engine and contains every single common method/function usable in all of Unreal's classes.
As you read the code, you'll see a few things:

class Object
native
noexport;
This is Object's class definition, it is unique because there's no other class above it in hierarchy (SuperClass).

class Actor extends Object
abstract
native
nativereplication;
As you can see here, Actor is a SubClass of Object, and Object is a SuperClass of Actor.
A subclass can call ALL functions and contains ALL variables from it's SuperClass.

Keyword: Native
This means that the class is not only defined in UnrealScript, but also has a DLL definition, if the Package name is Core.u, then the NATIVE code (c++ code) is in Code.DLL, obviously you won't be able to see the code in the DLL.
Why is native code used anyways? Because it's faster and can do more stuff.

========

Variables
Variables are simple forms of data, used for storage that lasts as long as the Object instance exists. (an Object can be created, and destroyed given certain conditions, many objects of a kind can exist at once).

var native private const int ObjectInternal[6];
var(Object) native const editconst name Name;

var
This means we start defining a global variable, must always go after the class definition.
If we use (text) in here, this means this variable will appear on the properties screen, under this section.
() empty means that the class name will be used (Object) in this case.

native (var keyword)
This variable is directly access by the c++ code on the DLL.

const (var keyword)
We can't set this variable via UnrealScript (=), only native code can do it.

editconst (var keyword)
Editor can't modify this property.

name, int, string, etc...
Data type, it's always the second to last word in the var definition.

Variable name
Last word in the definition, closed by a ;
If the name ends with a [number], it means it's an array.
So this: Test[3] would mean 3 variables of that kind:
Test[0], Test[1], Test[2].

=======

const RF_Transactional = 0x00000001;
This is a constant data, all it does is tell the compiler to replace the name, with a value.
This means that everytime we use RF_Transactional, the compiler will replace it as 0x00000001 (1), useful for adjusting multiple parts with a single change.
Constants can NOT be accessed from outside of this object class.

=======

struct Vector
{
var() config float X, Y, Z;
};
Self explanatory.
Structs can be copied with the (=) operator.
Values can be accessed by using (structname).(variable), example: Location.X (all Actors have a vector named Location)
Tip: you shouldn't define arrays ( ex[n] ) inside structs, this engine isn't that good at handling those.

=======

Then you'll find the operators...
But for that, you must first understand what the basic data types are:
bool, int, byte, float, name, string.

Types - Unreal Wiki (http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/Types)

The operators will tell you what the engine can do with the data types.
Later...

~~D4RR3N~~
12-16-2012, 01:50 PM
LOL Can't I thank and Like a post at the same time? xD
Higor, that was AMAZING! Dude, that looks hard ('' lol but are basics, that's easy''. I said HARD!!), but I woll still try to learn it! ;D
Dude, really, thank you for this!!