PDA

View Full Version : Mic

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi bitches <3

everyone knows my mic dont work... mouths, years ago lol

i tested many headsets with mic, the problem happened for all

then i though it was the audio driver, but i reinstalled and nothing happenned. but now, i have sure, it's the audio plugs (there are only 1 audio panel on my pc)

for the output audio, many times, i need find a position on the connector for hear anything and for the mic it's impossible almost find a position... IT'S WORKING NOW!! but i it's just breeze a bit here for it stop working =(

my pc has a onboard audio card, if i buy a new offboard one my problem will be solved
but i want to know... is possible to replace only the connectors? or clean them? for my mic and headset work 100% all times

!DEAD
12-20-2012, 01:01 AM
<3

Banny
12-20-2012, 04:11 AM
AdRiaN;47904']Hi bitches <3

then i though it was the audio driver, but i reinstalled and nothing happenned. but now, i have sure, it's the audio plugs (there are only 1 audio panel on my pc)

for the output audio, many times, i need find a position on the connector for hear anything and for the mic it's impossible almost find a position... IT'S WORKING NOW!! but i it's just breeze a bit here for it stop working =(

my pc has a onboard audio card, if i buy a new offboard one my problem will be solved
but i want to know... is possible to replace only the connectors? or clean them? for my mic and headset work 100% all times

Maybe your audio/mic port is damaged and i am afraid you can't just replace them because they're built on the motherboard still you can perform a last search before purchasing one. Even if you get solution , i'd still advise to get a new one because who knows the old one might cause problem again..

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
12-20-2012, 05:43 AM
AdRiaN;47904']Hi bitches <3

New PC problem solved :P

|uK|Anthrax
12-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Audio Driver, just configure that right.

SAM
12-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Is it working or not working? Was not very clear.

Anyway, you should try a USB headset if your onboard is broken.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
12-26-2012, 06:04 AM
Is it working or not working? Was not very clear.

Anyway, you should try a USB headset if your onboard is broken.
yes, i think it's the best solution... better than buy a offboard audio card

SAM
12-27-2012, 06:40 AM
Get the logitech notebook premium headset if you can. You can fix the audio ports but it might involve some soldering.

Lee_Stricklin
12-31-2012, 10:58 AM
I STRONGLY advise against getting anything audio in USB. That stuff will turn your hair grey faster than anything else. Logitech products in general are typically subpar as well. My advice is to find a cheap soundcard, you don't really need anything fancy to replace onboard audio unless you want something high-end. Over here an onboard-equivelant card would only set me back about $20USD new.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-31-2012, 03:59 PM
my logitech usb headset works perfectly fine for the past 4 years, you just need to buy stuff thats proven to repay you for the money spent even if it is a little it should be worth much more (my headset)

Keith
12-31-2012, 04:18 PM
USB in headset is not that bad though. I use a G35 headset and it's very good.

Lee_Stricklin
01-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Gonna post two obligatory image macros that will hopefully make your dollar go a bit further. I've also put a few notes at the bottom of this post.

http://ompldr.org/vZ3g4dw/Retard%20Gaming%20Headsets.png

http://ompldr.org/vZ3g4eA/Headphones%20plu%20mic%20combo.jpg

I'm VERY familiar with headsets as I've used quite a few of them myself. Most so-called 5.1 and 7.1 headsets are complete and utter bullshit by design as they aren't physically 5.1 or 7.1 devices, because they're still only 2 speaker drivers and from what I've sampled from Turtle Beach and Mad Catz (Tritton) don't do a convincing job. While true 5.1 (Tritton AX51) and 7.1 (Razer Tiamat) headsets do exist, they're not very common and generally have poor sound quality. The closest you can get to faking a surround environment is to get a pair of headphones with a big sound stage.

Keith
01-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Might as well use high quality in ear headphones instead of a pair of bigass headphones.