PDA

View Full Version : FENIX

-=]UM[=-FENIX
12-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Name :Felipe
UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): FENIX
Email : [email protected]
Location (What country you are from & are living in): Chile
What do you think of |uK|: Really awesome clan, organized and great members, an awesome community as well which brings the best for its players
What can you bring to this clan: well I can bring translations and help out with the latino community.
How many years have you been playing UT: 2 years now , 1 year in siege.
Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege Ultimate and bunnytrack.
Have you been or are you in any other clans: No ( -=]UM[=- no is clan )
What is your UT history: Well I remember my siege beginnings where I spawned in (EoW)KANJAR chasing everyone with my badass enforcer to death. juajua
Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: yes
Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: No.
Other Comments: Well, I'm pretty active, the ape that has played more pugs in the siege channel, and have admin in the pug server, TS, and half op on IRC so I guess you trust me a lil bit at least JEJEJE.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-31-2012, 05:30 AM
nice of you to copy moskvas join us application

anyway you are 14 and we cant let you join, the requirement is that you have to be 16 at least to be considered

thanks for applying but the answers no

~~D4RR3N~~
12-31-2012, 01:40 PM
HAHAHA ROFLED When Checked Moskva's app and saw most of the things are the same xDDDDD hahaha So epic!
:P

Shotman
12-31-2012, 07:06 PM
LOL OMG SO FUNNY

UM[=-FENIX;48571']
Have you been or are you in any other clans: No ( -=]UM[=- no is clan )

Also -=]UM[=- aka Unreal Mayhem is a clan which is mostly MH based, i know this because my friend Hala from VDS is in the clan and also know the clan since 2008.

~~D4RR3N~~
12-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Yee. -=]UM[=- IS a clan, I've gone to both of their MH servers :P and met a few UM people... you liar!!!

P.D: The UM MH server with NW3 is AWESOME!!

--- Updated ---

And... see? You even put on your forum's nickname -=]UM[=- tag... OBVIOUSLY is a clan... -.-
|uK|-=]UM[=-FENIX <--- That's too fucken long, man!!!

'Zac
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
omfg fenix youre the worse in siege, you got banned twice for leech on the public and so called left. hitman ( the clan leader from UM ) said that you also causes problems on their servers. i was in UM for a good 6 - 8 months with disturbed ( yeah i knew hala too, shes amazing ), and hitman has a strict rule system on the MH servers and ive heard you did some trouble there also... you have a better chance of finding cheese at a salad table then gettin in uK

Disturbed//*.
12-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Yee. -=]UM[=- IS a clan, I've gone to both of their MH servers :P and met a few UM people... you liar!!!

Your wrong. UM is a friendly community not a clan. I've been with them for about a year. So with that said 'you liar!!!'

~~D4RR3N~~
01-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Your wrong. UM is a friendly community not a clan. I've been with them for about a year. So with that said 'you liar!!!'
Then ''you liar!!!'' to me :D And problem solved :3
My bad, next time I'll be better informed before speaking :3

'Zac
01-08-2013, 06:53 PM
yeah man, me and dat disturbed been in dat UM son

8-)
01-08-2013, 08:09 PM
UM[=-FENIX;48571]Other Comments: Well, I'm pretty active, the ape that has played more pugs in the siege channel, and have admin in the pug server, TS, and half op on IRC so I guess you trust me a lil bit at least JEJEJE hahahaha

~~D4RR3N~~
01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
yeah man, me and dat disturbed been in dat UM son
don't call me son, dad

|uK|Grimreaper
01-08-2013, 10:41 PM
if u got accepted fenix what were u gonna do in clanwars? build super jetpack and fly arround lmfao

8-)
01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
if u got accepted fenix what were u gonna do in clanwars? build super jetpack and fly arround lmfao

rofl haahahahahahaha

Banny
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM
holy shit m0skva you got a fan

Moskva
01-11-2013, 02:43 PM
holy shit m0skva you got a fan

Dayum, guy knows who to follow at least QUE

|uK|Grimreaper
01-12-2013, 08:05 AM
fcking fenix got me killed with a nuke he wouldnt step out of the tele so i could leave with a nuke and in the mean time we got nuked and lost my nuke

audiosonic
01-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Valid attempt.

SogeKing
01-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Honoring Fenix!

Chamberly
01-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah I've seen UM is just a friendly MH group. Same with when I got my first tag, <U01> (Unimatrix MH server) just to add a little decoration to the name. But downside is anyone let anyone in and wear the tag, without actually knowing the person sometimes and a few of them has cheated before and after getting the tag. So it is not a clan and there is no competition, it just an environment pretty much a good start for me to get to learn and control the game.