PDA

View Full Version : Banned

|uK|Rays
03-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey to all of you oldies that know me or remember me

I was just playing for the first time in quite some time, things were going ok, a player named Rodrigo made a teleport in our supplier that led to certain death, you would fall down the pit in CivilWar when you went through it. I said "lol, made a supplier to instant death" and Bliss took it as a confession and banned me for it. I don't even play siege that often anymore, I wouldn't go into the server to do anything retarded like that. Hope this gets cleared up since there aren't many places to play UT at anymore.

Rays

B|iss
03-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Cleared. Sorry again, I thought I saw your name on that tele.

Koala
03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
How come the whole teleport-in-the-supplier thing has gotten so popular all the sudden? Noobs just now finally thought of that idea?

|uK|Rays
03-15-2011, 04:55 PM
no problem bliss.

this got cleared up really quickly, thanks guys.

|uK|Chronox
03-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Rofl Bliss next time take a screenie and post it on ban section :P so this kind of misunderstandings dont happen :)

Still it was a quick response :P

B|iss
03-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Rofl Bliss next time take a screenie and post it on ban section :P so this kind of misunderstandings dont happen :)

Still it was a quick response :P
Quit trollin lol and i thought you were afk while FIDO or your mother is in town :P :D

Koala
03-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Quit trollin lol and i thought you were afk while FIDO or your mother is in town :P :D

Maybe that is his mother :P

btw Bliss have u heard from WC yet?

B|iss
03-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Maybe that is his mother :P

btw Bliss have u heard from WC yet?

No luck =/ The best bet would be to catch him on Saturdays, sometimes i may be working or not online that day. But yeah he's always on Saturdays...no idea what time though...

http://www.gametracker.com/player/nOs%2AWildcard/8.3.5.197:7777/
I even tried spying!^ =[

I pmed ownage already too, if worse comes to worse, we'd just have to stick with the siegelite2 and modify it...

Koala
03-16-2011, 11:44 AM
No luck =/ The best bet would be to catch him on Saturdays, sometimes i may be working or not online that day. But yeah he's always on Saturdays...no idea what time though...

http://www.gametracker.com/player/nOs%2AWildcard/8.3.5.197:7777/
I even tried spying!^ =[

I pmed ownage already too, if worse comes to worse, we'd just have to stick with the siegelite2 and modify it...

Do u have his xfire or msn?

B|iss
03-16-2011, 09:30 PM
I have his msn. I'll pm you. I'm always idle on msn and i never see him on. But goodluck. :S

We'll take this in PM cause this thread is done lol.