MLSG III :: Team Rankings [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : MLSG III :: Team Rankings

audiosonic
01-02-2013, 10:10 AM
#1 [×] $5330 chiseller fleece Milk[choc] blaze vixen w0x shiva deathhunter street kenneth [×]
#2 [×] $5130 Kron Moskva Humpty SW rummy Rays spydee grimreaper karmaohdee sovvie [×]
#3 [×] $5235 terminator alpha bryan sogeking spiderman freeze enzo jokerpoland darkangel fluke [×]
#4 [×] $5240 Warrior ChopDrain ScorPion BlackShoot reavEn Gladiator U2(CHILE) Osyris Chubaka A3 [×]
#5 [×] $5320 lotrfan67 Uchiha moko diablo Thesexiestman zac Convict jadeybabey shotman snorlack [×]
#6 [×] $5295 Cella dangerboy jul mal eve dewsick dead Adrian honeybee sheepy [×]

#1: Fleecey's Midgets
Defense: Blaze/Street 8/10 - Offense: Chisseler/Shiva/Kenneth 9/10
Let's first thank all the captains (including Blaze) to make this team happen, this team wouldn't be here without you. Now this team looks the strongest on paper for sure, and I don't think many people will be able to stop these guys unless you bribe shiva and blaze with a bowl of dal. Their top 3 has enough experience amongst each other from playing in the same clan for years and they could carry the dead-weight that is called Kenneth, but things have changed and who knows what this season has ahead of us. Nothing much to say about this team other than that I will beat the crap out of these guys when I get to play them.
Bench: Fleece, deathhunter (is he even alive?), if the top doesn't show, this might turn ugly.

#2: Silverwings nugget
Defense: Rays/Moskva 7/10 - Offense: Silverwing/Kron/Grimreaper 8/10
Eventhough I ranked this team second, its only because their top 5 is active and will probably show all games, add to that an arsenal of active IG players I bet they can show 10 players every game. Their defense is gonna depend a lot on how Moskva is gonna play. Their offense might look good on paper, but I've played pugs with Grim and SW on offense, and no matter how stacked my team is we lose. The unstoppable duo of Grim and Rays is back again for another season, last place first season, second last second season, I don't think they will break that pattern tbh but we'll see how that goes. A player I haven't mentioned so far is mah mayne captain Kron, he has improved a lot during season 2 due to some influential coaching from my side, and I'm glad it has worked out for him. So when the time comes and I'm playing against him, I will smack his ass silly until he becomes the terrible player he once was <3.
Bench: Sovvie, and a couple of IG players. Decent bench strength, no siege knowledge.

#3: Blaze fucked my team up
Defense: Alpha/Darkangel 8/10 - Offense: Freeze/Terminator/Hector 7/10
So Blaze got to pick my team basically, the midget I played 3v5 in the first season's final, and stomped in the second season's final gets to pick my team, pretty neat right? So when I finally got in this team most of the damage was already done as I tried to pickup a decent composition. We have a pretty strong starting team, and I think teams will underestimate us (so did I huehuehue). I have faith in my camping buddy alpha to hold the base together with keith, who never pugs but he's one of the most annoying defenders I've played against. The only problem is gonna be offense, me and hector are rusty as f*** and will need to prove our worth. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a trade or two before the season starts. My buddy Terminator and I wrecked some oppositions in the past with our brutal IST I team, and if everything clicks well, we might be in for some good fun.
Bench: Some active siege players in Enzo, Fluke and Spiderman, and a promising prospect in Bryant.

#4: We [R]^ Dangerous
Defense: Osyris/A3/Warrior? 8/10 - Offense: ChopDrain/Gladiator/Blackshoot 7/10
This team isn't necessarily on #4, I'm sure if they can contain the Osyris-factor (see MLSG I; Planbetter, MLSG II; DVM) they might go a long way, but the problem here will be teamwork. If this team practices together instead of stacking teams on public server (xaxaaxa) they will surprise some teams. Now that Osyris doesn't have to worry about his hair anymore he has been playing a lot better lately and so has Warrior. However he has gone completely psycho on the forums the last couple of months, so I don't know how stable his condition currently is. Finally we have the only redneck gringo on this team A3, who will have to put down some performances to get some playtime in this latino all-star team.
Bench: Muy grande activo

#5: The Braindead Chickens
Defense: Diablo/Uchiha 8/10 - Offense: Convict/Lotrfan67/Snorlack 6/10
So this year lotrfan finally got to fuck his own team up in the draft, and it's safe to say he did a fairly decent job. All kidding aside this team (aka Profecchionals 2.0) has the former champion TATATA in their ranks, together with Convict/Diablo/Uchiha this team will fare ok if they all manage to show up. I think the main problem with this team will be how convict and lotrfan with co-operate, Diablo is consistent as ever and together with Uchiha their base will be solid. They will have to talk to snorlack to use his RU, because I've seen him walk around with max RU for a good 5 minutes. I put this team on #5 simply because of lotrfan.
Bench: Reliable.

#6: Field Turks
Defense: Dewsick/Dangerboy 7/10 - Offense: Mal/Sheepy/Adrian 7/10
This isn't necessarily the worst team of the draft, but because I don't see any familiar faces on this team I ranked it last. Dewsick's availability is pretty bad and Adrian can't Chupaaa! =D right now. Mal is a good player but again, he didn't show a lot in the past seasons. Cella(turk) went ahead and drafted sniper players, but I think he overdid it. This team composition doesn't look right to me, but only time will tell. IF the top5 manages to show up, they will still have to put down a lot of effort to trouble other teams imo. That being said the teams this season look pretty evenly matched to me and all teams will be fighting for a playoff spot from the looks of it.
Bench: Active and reliable, but nothing special.

P.S.: 100% truth

|uK|Dem`
01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
nice writeup son! pretty funny ;)

i just dont think that will be the positions for warriors and lotrfans team but anyways i predict this is going to be the best season of 3.

Banny
01-02-2013, 11:44 AM
lmfao

UcHiHa
01-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Nice freeze, and i like this one "Now that Osyris doesn't have to worry about his hair anymore "

DANGERBOY
01-02-2013, 02:16 PM
To our team: i'M on Offense and Sheepy on Defense...

|uK|Rays
01-02-2013, 02:45 PM
good job prof, didn't even know you were doing this. I need to finish mine up now!

Sovvie
01-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Nice job freezey xD

Krikor
01-02-2013, 06:10 PM
My name in that pic whooo

|uK|kenneth
01-02-2013, 06:48 PM
lmfao

forever what cant read it make it a bit smaller so we can read the rest

Banny
01-02-2013, 11:10 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/4t7eo4.png

Chamberly
01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Wow @ Banny's sig...

& I don't even play LoL. How does "Forever alone" fit you? There is always more players on UT! ;)