Nexegen MSG on Screen [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Nexegen MSG on Screen

SilverWing
01-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Whoever it is (severed) STOP IT.. ITS ANNOYING !!!

If you don't know what i'm talking about, its when you get that annoying white line across your screen by a mod because he doesn't want to use the normal chat

Chamberly
01-03-2013, 04:30 AM
LOL! ;)

Banny
01-03-2013, 05:38 AM
rofl ahaha "FREE NUKE ... WOOPIE"

.seVered.][
01-03-2013, 08:11 AM
If you don't know what i'm talking about, its when you get that annoying white line across your screen by a mod because he doesn't want to use the normal chat

First off... NO, AND it's NOT NEXGEN AND it's NOT annoying. Your objection is noted but you can grab a tissue on your way out. Take the WHOLE BOX!. The message font is small, it is not obstructive, and it's not very often. I'm only highlighting players events and acheivements.

I'm also recording Demo's (feel free to see your list of "attempts" in this link >HERE (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/124859421/UnrealTournament/Media/CTF-BathroomsEQ1-2012-12-29-21-16-42.dem) It's actually a beta test demo for a Mod we're developing for the Streaming Announcers in MLSG, and has nothing to do with those ANNOYING messages or the PUBLIC SERVER.

Anyone else think I'm interfering with the game by posting comments about failed nuke attempts or nice take down shots?

Chamberly
01-03-2013, 08:27 AM
I think it's gonna be sweet!

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
01-03-2013, 08:34 AM
i like severed's coments on nexgen

SilverWing
01-03-2013, 09:14 AM
[;48845']First off... NO, AND it's NOT NEXGEN AND it's NOT annoying. Your objection is noted but you can grab a tissue on your way out. Take the WHOLE BOX!. The message font is small, it is not obstructive, and it's not very often. I'm only highlighting players events and acheivements.

I'm also recording Demo's (feel free to see your list of "attempts" in this link >HERE (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/124859421/UnrealTournament/Media/CTF-BathroomsEQ1-2012-12-29-21-16-42.dem) It's actually a beta test demo for a Mod we're developing for the Streaming Announcers in MLSG, and has nothing to do with those ANNOYING messages or the PUBLIC SERVER.

Anyone else think I'm interfering with the game by posting comments about failed nuke attempts or nice take down shots?

All I ask is for you stop doing it. For your information its not small texts and it is annoying. I know few people who complain about this on TS when they play.

How do you expect me or other people to play a game when all they see is "Free Nuke... Woopie" or other unnecessary comment to be show on anyone's screen.

For one, when you said "Free Nuke... Woopie", that's spec cheating, you shouldn't broadcast such information that could be used as an advantage. When you did that, in my mind I said "TY FOR TELLING ME THAT MY TEAMMATE FAILED TO NUKE AND DROPPED IT, NOW I CAN KILL THAT PERSON WHO HAS IT.."

Like really your going to give information just like that? By all means you should ban yourself just for doing that.

Just stop doing it and that's all I ask! If you wanna show your amazement of other people nuking, write in your diary and keep it to yourself.

|uK|Dem`
01-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Just stop doing it and that's all I ask! If you wanna show your amazement of other people nuking, write in your diary and keep it to yourself.

that ^

Higor
01-03-2013, 10:46 AM

http://i.imgur.com/w5QsQ.jpg

~~D4RR3N~~
01-03-2013, 10:59 AM
I've never had a highlight in severed's comments :( *Walks away with head down...*

Though I don't think is annoying, SW is right about something, that could be considered spec cheating since you're telling everyone in one team what is doing the OTHER team!! Wich is kind of annoying...

P.D: FUNNY messages can continue on! Those are awesome! xD rofl

damic
01-03-2013, 11:02 AM

xD

|uK|kenneth
01-03-2013, 11:46 AM

lmao

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-03-2013, 05:17 PM
i suck

|uK|kenneth
01-03-2013, 05:21 PM
i suck

most people on the forum agree with that.

.seVered.][
01-03-2013, 09:30 PM
wrong.. it's not spec cheating and it's not ALL they see ALL the time... it says it in the chat log 'was carrying a nuke, and I don't identify WHO dropped it or WHICH team dropped it.

Your request is denied.

SilverWing
01-03-2013, 10:24 PM
[;48932']wrong.. it's not spec cheating and it's not ALL they see ALL the time... it says it in the chat log 'was carrying a nuke, and I don't identify WHO dropped it or WHICH team dropped it.

Your request is denied.

You think people can't put one event with another and figure out what happened?

Let me break it down, and lets see if you can come up with the same situation.

1) Someone on red is nuking
2) Red nuker failed and everyone knows via nuke takedown MSG
3) Red nuker dropped nuke
4) Red team doesn't know he dropped the nuke
5) Severed thinking it was a memorable event, tells everyone that the Red nuker dropped the nuke
6) Server still has the gay nuke on the back if your carrying the nuke

So tell me why one wouldn't think the other team is nuking and its easy to single him out because he has a nuke on his back?

I'm not here to expose of a MOD spec cheating, i'm here to make people stop displaying random crap on the middle of everyone screen.

.seVered.][
01-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Wrong again. All of these things can be figured out REGARDLESS of a message I post about a FUMBLE. And it's not RANDOM CRAP.

And yes you are here to MAKE me DO as YOU say...

DENIED.

SilverWing
01-03-2013, 11:40 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2571385.jpg

Just wow, so it's okay for you do it. But another MOD can't take joy in showing his enjoyment of someone nuking?

Remove this guys admin. Never knew |uK| was ran by such retards.

Siege Server Rules (Recommended Ban Guidelines)

-No Camping (10/20/40/80 matches)
-No Cheating (6 months/Perma Ban)
-No Laming (3/10/25/50 matches)
-No Racism (25/50/100/150 matches)
-No Supplier Spamming/Hiding/Crouching (25/50/200 matches)
-No Boosting out of Supplier (25/50/200 matches)
-No Stacking Teams (50/100/200 matches)
-Do not Team Balance (4way) or abuse !s !t !p to switch teams (10/20/50 Matches)
-No Removing Other Player Buildings (10/20/50/100 matches)
-No using engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) (50/100/200 matches)
-No Map Exploits (Advantages that apply to only one team) (50/100/200 matches)
-Don't SuperMine spawn points (50/100/200 Matches)
-Team Switching is disabled

Leech Games

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-Do not destroy Leeches or end a leech game -unless the match is in OVERTIME
-Do not EMP/Neutron -unless other team agrees to continue

I wonder what rule you broke, or that going to be added. LOL

.seVered.][
01-03-2013, 11:53 PM
You were not doing anything USEFUL or being a moderator. You were only there to cause problems.
This is before you joined the server and started spamming from #[email protected]

[20:14] <SW`> gj seVered and Higor
[20:14] <SW`> gj seVered and Higor
[20:14] <Higor> l3l
[20:14] <SW`> officail fucked siege
[20:14] <SW`> (Y)
[20:14] <SW`> gj
[20:15] <SW`> changing everything to make so its easier for noobs
[20:15] <SW`> no skill involved
[20:16] <SW`> Higor its still bad

20 minutes later you joined the public server and boadcasted with nexgen ...

"Im gonna pull a severed and post here becuase I too lazy to use chat"
"do you guys find it annoying to have these white letters on your screen while you playing"
Higor just nuke, I'm gonna give him a HIGH FIVE, HIGH FIVE HIGOR."
and
one other message that I forgot what it said after I warned you to stop spamming

[20:36] <SW`> severed
[20:36] <SW`> i warned u
[20:36] <SW`> last time too
[20:36] <SW`> and i didnt ban u
[20:36] <SW`> because i thought u were smart
[20:36] <SW`> but gj
[20:37] <SW`> i made everyone c that
[20:37] <SW`> everyone on ts is WTF
[20:37] <seVered> did you tell them your spamming messages
[20:37] <SW`> dw ill be talking to sam blaze and shiva
[20:37] <seVered> about what... about you causing problems and spamming?
[20:38] <seVered> I did nothing wrong.. you were the one spamming
[20:38] <SW`> hey if ur allowed to do it
[20:38] <SW`> and with warnings
[20:38] <SW`> why cant i?
[20:38] <SW`> dont be ban severed
[20:38] <SW`> its okay
[20:39] <seVered> I killed the ban...I was just sayin
[20:39] <seVered> you were not using it to WARN or for anything other than annoy

Clearly you are just being a baby because you don't get your own way. When are you going to grow and and CONTRIBUTE to the community instead of carrying on like this and starting trouble where there is no trouble in the first place.

SilverWing
01-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Im not being a baby. I proved a point. If you can't handle the same shit you do, when it happens to you, what makes it right to ban me?

When we were on Icepost, I warned you 5 times to stop displaying MSGs on peoples screen. I didn't resort to banning you, I left it and come here to post about it. But you, who is over 50+ years of age, can't listen to reason about something so simple. If you wanna act like a bad ass while SAM isn't around to watch the server or when Blaze isn't on, think again reason why I made this post to show them what you do when they aren't around.

So explain to me again why I got a ban? Did i break a rule?

All I did is go to the server and did what you do every day on the server. What you think your big and can do w.e you want and get away with it? If your allowed to do it, fine ill do it too.

The first pasted convo on IRC was about how they fucked up Siege and aren't listening to the community and allowing the server to show nukes on peoples back. If I remember correctly on a certain post, no one wanted this function enabled.

The second posted convo just shows how much you were in the wrong to ban, when you do that same thing. Some remove this guys admin. It isn't helping the community or making it better, its just downgrading it.

Shotman
01-04-2013, 12:15 AM
TBH severed why did you ban him for doing the same thing? if he did that then you should be ban too. You did not answer his question you just go around it. I am gonna quote the question again:

Just wow, so it's okay for you do it. But another MOD can't take joy in showing his enjoyment of someone nuking?

You did the same thing, the white letters are only for people that are breaking rules not for your enjoyment. You were not being useful for doing the white letters in Icepost, that was just simply Spec Cheating. If you said:

[;48932]wrong.. it's not spec cheating and it's not ALL they see ALL the time... it says it in the chat log 'was carrying a nuke, and I don't identify WHO dropped it or WHICH team dropped it.

Your request is denied.

then why put everyone on the team that there is a free nuke? Most of the time, we don't know if its a free or dead nuke but you have to ruin the fun to it, and ruin more fun with the nuke on the back. The public is not fun anymore it is just torture and noob friendly now. No wonder skill people are playing LoL now, admins are lame and siege is lame now.

.seVered.][
01-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Yes, you broke a rule.. you were spamming nonsense, and just trying to cause problems. Maybe I should put the ban back ON? you did not WARN me to stop in ICEPOST and it was not 5 times. it was twice. Now your exaggerating and pointing at other things to try and avoid the fact that you were wrong. Get over it, and find something else to do with your time... like maybe LOL.

And I am NOT over 50 years of age, what has that got to do with anything.

Shotman
01-04-2013, 12:29 AM
yea he did warn you to stop it, almost made him lose a nuke because of it.

Banny
01-04-2013, 12:32 AM
[;48949]And I am NOT over 50 years of age, what has that got to do with anything.

something known as "EXPERIENCE & COMMON-SENSE" if am not wrong.

SilverWing
01-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Please point me to the rule that says i can't spam?

And If I was causing problems, then for sure your causing problems as well.

you did not WARN me to stop in ICEPOST and it was not 5 times. it was twice.

So which one is it? I didn't warn you or I warned twice?

Now your exaggerating and pointing at other things to try and avoid the fact that you were wrong. Get over it, and find something else to do with your time... like maybe LOL.

I'm not exaggerating, why would I post this if I didn't try first to stop you on the server?

I was at the wrong? But you just said

First off... NO, AND it's NOT NEXGEN AND it's NOT annoying. Your objection is noted but you can grab a tissue on your way out. Take the WHOLE BOX!. The message font is small, it is not obstructive, and it's not very often. I'm only highlighting players events and acheivements.

Reasons why I play LOL, and probably why 20 other people play it too, because Public Siege is fucked up.

.seVered.][
01-04-2013, 12:44 AM
You didn't WARN anyone you siad to STOP IT... which is what you really should do now. And I did stop, and I don't spam on the messages YOU DID..

SilverWing
01-04-2013, 12:48 AM
[;48956']You didn't WARN anyone you siad to STOP IT... which is what you really should do now. And I did stop, and I don't spam on the messages YOU DID..

So your telling me that Shotman (aka Heatwave) and me are lieing

.seVered.][
01-04-2013, 12:53 AM
NO, Im saying you are exaggerating and not focused on the POINT. the point is, you came onto the server and started spamming messages and that is not what I did in ICEPOST, I made 2 comments, one of which was answering a question someone asked and I did use the big message because it's hard to see the chat on icepost. But I wassn't spamming bullshit like you were today.

SilverWing
01-04-2013, 01:02 AM
[;48958]NO, Im saying you are exaggerating and not focused on the POINT. the point is, you came onto the server and started spamming messages and that is not what I did in ICEPOST, I made 2 comments, one of which was answering a question someone asked and I did use the big message because it's hard to see the chat on icepost. But I wassn't spamming bullshit like you were today.

So your going to Spam WHITE MSGs on an almost WHITE MAP. Have you heard of a PM box? You type your PM and you click send as box MSG.

Shotman
01-04-2013, 02:04 AM
So your going to Spam WHITE MSGs on an almost WHITE MAP. Have you heard of a PM box? You type your PM and you click send as box MSG.

Don't forget it makes noise too.

[;48958]I made 2 comments, one of which was answering a question someone asked and I did use the big message because it's hard to see the chat on icepost. But I wassn't spamming bullshit like you were today.

funny you say that yet white is very hard to see in ICEPOST since the map has a lot of idk ICE which is white. Yet could find it annoying when white words jsut pop out of nowhere just like "MLSG III Signups are OPEN" that shit gets annoying as fuck.

|uK|fleecey
01-04-2013, 08:08 AM
I kind of agree with SW, it's bad to call out if someone drops a nuke. Like shotman says, sometimes you don't know if its a dead nuke or not. And teams might not have a nuke siren.. so I think you stop doing that and all other white msg you doing is really annoying. No hating or not, but you should stop. Banning him was a wrong call too, you could of PM him or talk to him later. Also SW shouldn't provoke so much but that also go for Higor and Chanclan..

|uK|kenneth
01-04-2013, 08:13 AM
ban severed for spec cheating! 500 matches is enough.

Banny
01-04-2013, 08:23 AM
people who introduced LoL in the siege community should be banned for 30 years 55 days

|uK|chiseller
01-04-2013, 10:22 AM
I saw severed doing it once on the server but I just thought it was an exception.
To me it is nothing short but annoyance. If possible I would even turn off chat messages.

I don't think the nexgen aka admin msg is supposed to be used that way nor did anyone ask for it. Unless SAM thinks otherwise, I'd ask you to stop doing it as it's an obvious annoyance to some people.

|uK|kenneth
01-04-2013, 11:09 AM
people who introduced LoL in the siege community should be banned for 30 years 55 days

damn son you cant ban sam and blaze for 30 years and 55 days.

audiosonic
01-04-2013, 12:39 PM
I place a kickvote on severed every time he does this, I guess he doesn't get the hint...

SAM
01-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Sev...don't do this please. You are undermining the game by doing so ...

Sovvie
01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
I kind of agree with SW, it's bad to call out if someone drops a nuke. Like shotman says, sometimes you don't know if its a dead nuke or not. And teams might not have a nuke siren.. so I think you stop doing that and all other white msg you doing is really annoying. No hating or not, but you should stop. Banning him was a wrong call too, you could of PM him or talk to him later. Also SW shouldn't provoke so much but that also go for Higor and Chanclan..

I agree with everything fleecey said!

|uK|MiniWick
01-04-2013, 01:06 PM
For one , I kinda moved on too League of legends because I just couldn't stand playing team of 12 vs 12, so clustered all tho it's still fun .

And another thing I couldn't understand is , if he was spamming messages like you said he was in chat, what happened to the simplicity of just muting the player ????

.seVered.][
01-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Fine, I won't say the Free nuke message. But for the record. Banning him was RIGHT. He was being an ass and should not have taken this discussion to the public server and behaved in this way. PERIOD. He was spamming messages and I was not.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
01-05-2013, 10:02 PM
idk, maybe nukes msg was really bad, but you will fuck with severed by this ridiculous reason?
lol, he is the best adm/mod for me, maybe the only 100% fair

almost 24h by day on, as spec, and i never saw him banning someone hastily, or ignoring infraction

he is concerned with the best for the server, he provides opportunity for newbies and understand the good players when remove any noob build, boost a noob out of sup etc... (one day "any adm/mod" almost banned me because i removed 2 NOOOOOOOOBS conts, but i have sure that was only personal problem with me)

severed
i love you!
<3

|uK|kenneth
01-06-2013, 04:25 AM
AdRiaN;49158']idk, maybe nukes msg was really bad, but you will fuck with severed by this ridiculous reason?
lol, he is the best adm/mod for me, maybe the only 100% fair

almost 24h by day on, as spec, and i never saw him banning someone hastily, or ignoring infraction

he is concerned with the best for the server, he provides opportunity for newbies and understand the good players when remove any noob build, boost a noob out of sup etc... (one day "any adm/mod" almost banned me because i removed 2 NOOOOOOOOBS conts, but i have sure that was only personal problem with me)

severed
i love you!
<3

jesus wtf is he doing sucking your dick, or is he paying?

|uK|fleecey
01-06-2013, 11:35 AM
[;49026']Fine, I won't say the Free nuke message. But for the record. Banning him was RIGHT. He was being an ass and should not have taken this discussion to the public server and behaved in this way. PERIOD. He was spamming messages and I was not.

I still think it was bad of you banning him for taking it to public, fine he shouldn¨t have done that, but banning is just wrong. Then you should be banned too for spamming out msg like that.

~~D4RR3N~~
01-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Who was banned :P I'm kinda lost... :3

FORGET IT! OMG FORGET IT!!...
i NEVER ASKED ANYTHING, SO, FORGET IT... :P

Moskva
01-07-2013, 05:30 PM
PHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~~D4RR3N~~
01-07-2013, 09:23 PM
PHAHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not sure if sarcastic laughing

Or Actually laughing of my stupidity...

(I'm too lazy to look for the Fry image and make the meme :P Too much work :P xD)

Moskva
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
Not about you, no worries

Scourge
01-08-2013, 02:48 AM
boobies

|uK|Rays
01-08-2013, 04:43 AM
I probably should have posted this earlier but I think the white messages from Nexgen can be annoying too. I know severed means no harm but I feel like stuff like this makes the server feel less relaxed.

I can't really explain it that well, but I think everyone starts playing and acting differently when there are admins/mods on the server. Almost every time I play there is something that somebody is doing that would probably be complained about on the forums, but could be ignored just as easily which is why I almost never ban people. I'd like to see more of that but I respect how the other admins/mods think and don't usually get involved in these kind of threads. It's just the way I think, I'd rather be recognized as a regular player than a moderator.

A^3
01-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Severed is a good admin. Hes the only one on UT while the rest are on lol. If you don't believe me check Ts on any given night. I really don't care about the messages across the screen on public. Public siege server has horrible players and everyone knows this.

SAM
01-08-2013, 06:32 AM
Any pub server is mayhem. Thats why people likey

~~D4RR3N~~
01-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Public siege server has horrible players
aka A^3 xD :P

A^3
01-10-2013, 04:43 AM
Who are you Darren? Pretty sure I've never heard of you. Please stay on the forum has been.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Who are you Darren? Pretty sure I've never heard of you. Please stay on the forum has been.

pahahahahah (laughing at gay3)

Neff
01-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Wasn't really annoying but could understand how lack of sunshine could set someone off.

This thread is a great example of why I don't want Silverwing to have admin.

Notice how a stupid disagreement goes public and the person crying does exactly what he was crying about to "prove a point."

Also want to point out LoL is for 13 year olds and full of trolls that get off to talking shit. It's no wonder he got tired of what I can only imagine to be adults in [uK] that don't care for childish drama and aren't as fun to argue with over a game as children.

SilverWing
01-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Notice how a stupid disagreement goes public and the person crying does exactly what he was crying about to "prove a point."

I came to the forums after repeatedly telling severed to stop writing MSGs on peoples screens. If someones doesn't like it, you should stop doing it. It's not like he has to do it because he has to, hes doing it because hes able to with his Mod for no reason.

He was the one who didn't want to listen to criticism, and was acting like douche bag when he could have accepted what I said and stopped. If he thinks hes only mod that has special treatment and is able to display MSG of his "enjoyment of other people success and fails", why shouldn't I, after he stated its not annoying and troubling? The way I took this might have been wrong, but after making a post and discussing the issue and severed being a stubborn ass about something so simple, at least what I did went so far to show the true side of severed and his admin abuse just because he can't handle the truth about how annoying he can get.

Also want to point out LoL is for 13 year olds and full of trolls that get off to talking shit. It's no wonder he got tired of what I can only imagine to be adults in [uK] that don't care for childish drama and aren't as fun to argue with over a game as children.

Neff, why talk when you don't know the reason why I left |uK|.

I left because certain people in the clan took for granted what I was doing. Pretty much, the clan wanted to start playing some practice games. As a member, I decided to set everything up. From what maps we will play each week to how to build and position yourself on the map. I set a rule, that said if you come to practice and no one wants to listen and just wants to fool around, that I would kick them out of the server because i'm doing this on my free time when I can do other shit. First day of practice, 12 people showed up, ready to play, about 4 people were fooling around, about 2 people didn't listen. Second day of practice, 10 people showed up, about 2 people being stupid idiots. Third day of practice, 4 people online. I decided it was a waste of time and that practice was canceled. Tell me why I should do a practice with 4 people, and then practice the same shit another day with the other 6 people, when I can do it all next time with everyone there. In the end, 2 certain member, 1 being a leader didn't agree on the cancellation of the practice because someone said 8 people were on when only 4 people were realistically on. The lack of trust with me from the leader let me to leave the clan. I don't want to be in clan where there is no trust and bitching about it each time i'm on. To be frank, i'm happy I left. It's like teaching some of the member how to count to 10 and tie there shoes and still fail.

As for me playing LoL, its funny because out of the 20-30 people playing in the Siege community, I play the least. Also the only time I play, is with everyone.

SAM
01-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Admittedly SW you could write mr a PM and I would take the samr action I did ie advise sev why he shouldnt do it. And over using it makes people think spam and ignore actually otherwise legitamate announces. Either way problem is solved and sev said he understands why he shouldnt use it so this thread is necro really.

~~D4RR3N~~
01-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Another guy that can't understand a single joke! lelel
JOKES, PEOPLE. ¡¡¡¡JOKES!!!! -.-

Also want to point out LoL is for 13 year olds
I'm 13 and I think LoL is shit, so your argument is invalid

Neff
01-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Obviously Severed like myself lacks respect for you, as I said once it is earned not given. Sorry to break it to you but when you go from a position demanding respect to being the boss of nobody with the same ego it dosn't work.

Maybe you could work on tone and reason rather than bitch.

As for your why you left story just sounds like more people that didn't respect you / weren't having fun and you made it out to be a huge problem you didn't want to deal with bitch bitch bitch.

Neff
01-11-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm 13 and I think LoL is shit, so your argument is invalid

Sorry, "I think" is an opinion not a fact.

.seVered.][
01-12-2013, 03:23 AM
I came to the forums after repeatedly telling severed to stop writing MSGs on peoples screens. If someones doesn't like it, you should stop doing it.

I apologize if I annoyed you when I answered someone's question with the AdminSay. It's not like I was SPAMMING messages continuously or repeating messages to be sarcastic or obnoxious.

:Tranmission Terminated: