Problems with zp? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with zp?

~~D4RR3N~~
01-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Well, tonight I was searching for new servers and found one that I actually liked and had good ping in there! There, I remembered that eeverytime I play with zp, there's a message that says ''Say !mutate zp_off to disable zp'' and I opened console and copied that (Mutate zp_off). nothing happened, and I wasn't really concerned. However, after adding that server to fav's list, I went to Siege server. Map was Niven, but-
The most terrible thing was happening...

ZP WASN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!

I know zp only works on Instant-Shot weapons (Enforcer, Shock and Sniper) and only ''removes'' lag on their primary fire, and that was EXACTLY what was missing! Enforcer Primary Shot SOUNDED like a shot (Secondary shot worked okay), but no bullet nor ammo gone! Same happened with Shock and Sniper (Shock: Shock beam went out, but no laser to make combo. Sniper: Zoom was ON, but bullets OFF).

I realized two minutes later that it probably was the ''mutate zp_off'' command, so I went to console and copied ''mutate zp_on''. Sure enough, It said ''ZeroPing is working again'' or something like that; but it was NOT working!!

Bio, Shock 2nd shot, Pulse, Ripper, Minigun, Flak, Rockets and Sniper's zoom aka NON-zp weapons/shots worked PERFECTLY!

So, then I did the reconnect thing, and still didn't work!
Closed UT, started again, enetered again and STILL didn't work!

If someone can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it!!

Demo (In case you didn't understand what it says ther or you're too lazy too read :P):
ZPWTF.dem (http://www.mediafire.com/?te3kv71s69dsg7c)

Greetings!!
Ð4RR3N

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-06-2013, 12:37 AM
delete zeroping.ini or whatever it's called

SAM
01-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Delete zeroping.ini from your system folder.

~~D4RR3N~~
01-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Thanks, I'll try that and see if worked! :D Thaks again! xD