PDA

View Full Version : Announcer mods

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-14-2013, 01:33 AM
I was trying out some stuff in the Cs2 audio editing software, and made a quick announcer mod, it's a mixture of ut3 and the default ut99 sounds in a more deeper pitch.
This is more of a test, before i make a decent sound pack.

Please say if you get file mismatch online, me and deepack have used these online without any problems.

Trajik
01-15-2013, 12:19 PM
I was trying out some stuff in the Cs2 audio editing software, and made a quick announcer mod, it's a mixture of ut3 and the default ut99 sounds in a more deeper pitch.
This is more of a test, before i make a decent sound pack.

http://sja94.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/7/0/7270302/sja94announcer.zip

Please say if you get file mismatch online, me and deepack have used these online without any problems.

It works, Kinda deep. Hard to understand a couple of words...but no mismatch at all. Works fine. Nice.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-15-2013, 08:47 PM
plzzzzzzzzzzz dont remake the UT3 sounds, i know some servers that run it (2k7 announcer) and it bugs the hell out of me...lol (because in RX you take the flag and can drop it real fast when 3-4 nukes go off in your face as you grab it).. so its constant "red flag taken... (2 seconds later) red flag dropped... this can happen 10 times in less than 60 seconds.

i would like to see new announcer sounds, if you have voice changing software, make some unique ones for UT99.

(just a suggestion/request, not a rant :) .....)

Higor
01-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Even in my UT3, my announcer setting is moderate...
That means, only marked goals in warfare an killing spree stuff.

Really, UT3 announcer ain't bad, but the obvious notifications ain't necessary.

'Zac
01-15-2013, 09:17 PM
yes i agree higor, UT3 announcer is pretty good and i usually hear it most servers ( mostly DM ). this brings me a question, hows the WAR downtown map going Higor?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-24-2013, 09:48 AM
This is a client side mod, i need to change something in the pack, because i noticed that i put an extra sound in by mistake and it gives file mismatch when trying to load demos. My internet has been down for 9 days so i have not been able to fix it sorry.