PDA

View Full Version : I'm banned...

ARSENAL
03-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I was playing the map Contact (i think that's the name). So, UK|Sonic buildt a plataform in the door and some containers, I think that he wanted to make sure that the enemy do not pass thru the door to get into the base. But, they were camping our core thru the little windows in the outside hall.
Me and other players try to pass this door but we couln't pass thru plataform and containers .. was impossible to kill them cause we couldn't pass, so, I asked him several times if he could PLEASE remove the plataform or some containers, he ignored me, so, I remove 3 of his containers to tried to pass...
I only tried to pass, not to get RU and he banned to me for that. 13 or more matches. Was unfair.

Koala
03-16-2011, 05:48 PM
lol that was burning 2012 and you could have piston jumped over the platform like the rest of the team or built a booster
you also took all the RU gems at the beginning even tho they are worth 300 a piece :/

ARSENAL
03-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Yup, and I apologize for that in the server, I didn't realize that they could give me 300RU just for one, I noticed that in the second gem :) got confuse sometimes, not all maps does that, right?

Btw, I just took 2 gems not ALL! That's impossible with the ACE running.. I got too much ping at the beginning of the game

|uK|MiniWick
03-16-2011, 06:15 PM
nub , it even says you collected 240 worth of ressorces , 240+240 is well over 300..Yes I can count !

Moskva
03-16-2011, 06:48 PM
well burning is different... like nimbus but u can only take one gem there =)

B|iss
03-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Koala is on a banning spree. Oh snap. Watch out =|

Gravity
03-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Koala is on a banning spree. Oh snap. Watch out =|

Lool

|uK|Chronox
03-17-2011, 03:56 AM
Arsenal next time analyze the situation before acting, because u COULD pass trough making a booster or with a piston jump, i can understand why he banned u... But take it as a lesson :P u can do something useful during the ban, better than playimg UT lol (como buscarme en facebook xDD)

The gems u took isnt a problem lol but just take 1 :P

Koala
03-17-2011, 04:21 PM
well burning is different... like nimbus but u can only take one gem there =)

I should have made burning where u can only take 1 gem...

|uK|Anthrax
03-17-2011, 04:45 PM
I should have made burning where u can only take 1 gem...

It would be better

|uK|Sonic
03-20-2011, 11:46 AM
I was playing the map Contact (i think that's the name). So, UK|Sonic buildt a plataform in the door and some containers, I think that he wanted to make sure that the enemy do not pass thru the door to get into the base. But, they were camping our core thru the little windows in the outside hall.
Me and other players try to pass this door but we couln't pass thru plataform and containers .. was impossible to kill them cause we couldn't pass, so, I asked him several times if he could PLEASE remove the plataform or some containers, he ignored me, so, I remove 3 of his containers to tried to pass...
I only tried to pass, not to get RU and he banned to me for that. 13 or more matches. Was unfair.

Sorry for taking awhile to respond but i feel it neccasery! I banned you for 20 matchs because I clearly said I was building something in the door way. After I built Poison guardian above door I was going to remove the platform...Untill that was down however, i needed it there. Like everyone else told you, i made it so you could jump over it or piston over it but the other team would have trouble. Then you go and remove 3 of my lvl 5 containers. Thats why i banned you. You completely disregarded what I said and didnt even ask just kept rambling. your ban should be over tho so happy fraggin.