PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

sandnigger
02-04-2013, 02:32 PM
hi my name is acf I like to suck long black dicks and also fuck my cousin vatiko and deepack in the asshole while I brush my teeth with a brick and sing some justin bieber songs while I get pounded in the ass by 5 mexicans and a dog. I also enjoy sniffing cat assholes on my spare time and building sandcastles at the local retard school. I knew I road the short bus for a reason it was to learn how awesome I am at throwing crayons at my brothers pee hole!!!

-thanks for hearing my story love acf. Also I lift 100pounds of dicks with my left hand and stroke them all with my right hand. Then I take a power nap with a strap on so I feel like I have a big dick because my 2in penis makes me depressed and reminds me of how I use to be a bad bitch in prison I got all dem dicks!!!

|uK|kenneth
02-04-2013, 02:45 PM
rofl

UNrealshots
02-04-2013, 04:59 PM
hi my name is acf I like to suck long black dicks and also fuck my cousin vatiko and deepack in the asshole while I brush my teeth with a brick and sing some justin bieber songs while I get pounded in the ass by 5 mexicans and a dog. I also enjoy sniffing cat assholes on my spare time and building sandcastles at the local retard school. I knew I road the short bus for a reason it was to learn how awesome I am at throwing crayons at my brothers pee hole!!!

-thanks for hearing my story love acf. Also I lift 100pounds of dicks with my left hand and stroke them all with my right hand. Then I take a power nap with a strap on so I feel like I have a big dick because my 2in penis makes me depressed and reminds me of how I use to be a bad bitch in prison I got all dem dicks!!!

ROFLLLLLL WHAT A FAGGOT LMFAO

SilverWing
02-04-2013, 05:05 PM
LOL

sandnigger
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
(if you weren't such a lowlife asstard id think about it o wait that'll never change enjoy being a useless tool.)

UNrealshots
02-04-2013, 06:41 PM
damn 2birds with 1 stone with that one ACF keep lying to yourself.... You say it wasn't you but you both nearly respond at the same time once you posted your insult here... you then pmed me on mIRC? wtf? You are truly one dumb faggot please take your pitiful trolling somewhere else it isn't working here.

Also I could give a fuck less who you are just another useless scumbag faggot who needs to be beatin to the ground and stomped out like the trash you are.

sandnigger
02-04-2013, 07:00 PM

SAM
02-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Theres no need to guess anything. You want me to oust you no lifers? I see ban logs for every single one of you everyday on servers.

Usually i feel bad. even for the peopke who have cheated but when I see your logs. It brings a smike to my face. Thats saying something.

sandnigger
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
yeah!! yeah!!

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It Parody - Sexy and I&#39 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8Ib6OWv-E)m Homeless - YouTube

cmon Sam lets see your moves

plz gimme sum money... plz gimme sum money...

Moskva
02-04-2013, 07:59 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/df8407f58a032dec2ae967f269d881bf/tumblr_mhpyhiL5mQ1rwc1lro1_250.gif

|uK|Melted_Ice
02-04-2013, 09:09 PM

When unrealshots comes home he usually enjoys his day by taking off all his clothes only thing left is his "thong" and then pugs in ipug. For who ever plays in Ipug keep a reminder than unrealshots pugs with only with a "thong" on. His reason is because his whole body is sweaty due to the concentration and frustration of playing high level competition.

you play in thongs to man i thought i was the only one

sandnigger
02-04-2013, 09:19 PM
lmao

terminator
02-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Epic thread, gotta admit!

sandnigger
02-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Also I could give a fuck less who you are just another useless scumbag faggot who needs to be beatin to the ground and stomped out like the trash you are.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!