PDA

View Full Version : Cannot see attachements

Booty
02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
This is what I get, when I want to see a larger image in forums:

"Booty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anyone knows why? :nightmare:

Chamberly
02-07-2013, 10:49 AM
I think you have to have at least 15 posts on the forum, right now it says you are at 4th post. Post around some more and you'll see. :)

OuTla\/\/
02-07-2013, 12:29 PM
I think you have to have at least 15 posts on the forum, right now it says you are at 4th post. Post around some more and you'll see.
I don't think it's about that , I'm having this problem too..

SAM
02-07-2013, 01:27 PM
You should be able to see attachments...sometimes they get caught in moderation queue which I need to approve. Can you check a recently attached thread? Ive checked the moderation queue and it's all approved.

Booty
02-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Ok, then.. I shall start spamming places :P

--- Updated ---

I tried this topic:

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/leech-deserves-thread-its-own-3464/

with same result:
"Booty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

It looks like it is about privileges that i dont have.. :S