PDA

View Full Version : Enzo, NaaB, Moskva, Fluke, Kron

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
it may have been just a joke and funny at the time but ava pm'ed me today asking to let you guys know that he does not like you guys using their clan tag, so in future kindly dont do it. hope i made things clear.

http://depositodeimagenes.com/images/q6jCl.jpg

Moskva
02-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Used it in one map lmao
NO SHIT I LEFT COD, LEADER IS A BRAINLESS NAZI PIECE OF SHIT

terminator
02-16-2013, 06:34 PM
If i used uK and called 10 more players to come.. i'd get a 100 matches or more i'm pretty sure! Let's use the BRAIN! :)

Moskva
02-16-2013, 06:42 PM
No worries, I have no intention of wearing that smelly ass tag ever again

HIGH+CAMILO
02-16-2013, 06:45 PM
It was funny, but wrong.

Chamberly
02-16-2013, 07:05 PM
ROFL clan tag hijack... lool

Disturbed//*.
02-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Did CoD| set up a clan protection password?

Chamberly
02-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Did CoD| set up a clan protection password?

This is on the |uK| server, they don't do clan tag protection other than |uK| that we are aware of.

terminator
02-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Wouldn't have that honor to carry it again. Just kissing from afar ^^

Disturbed//*.
02-16-2013, 07:39 PM
This is on the |uK| server, they don't do clan tag protection other than |uK| that we are aware of.

I thought they set one up a year ago, pretty sure they did or tried.

terminator
02-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah we tried. I tried contacting with SAM but it got stucked somewhere lol. But it doesn't matter. Those who disrespects others, disrespects themselves also.

Chamberly
02-17-2013, 12:46 AM
I thought they set one up a year ago, pretty sure they did or tried.

I wouldn't even know. I didn't know a siege game exist a year ago. I was very new to UT.

!DEAD
02-17-2013, 04:12 AM
вы совсем ебанулись

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-17-2013, 10:40 PM
can i just make it clear there were other clan tags people werent meant to be wearing in the screenshot, yes it was acknowledged by me at the time and it was in brief moment of humour.

example: NaaB

also enzo wore the tag because he already had it on from before as well as because the season of mlsg was still running where you had decided to name your team CoD yet again, the others dont have an excuse other than for the lulz

terminator
02-18-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm fine for it.. though imo it was a bit tasteless humor if looking from my side. Maybe it would be funny for me also to wear uK| tag or sth like that.. or also guys that are out of clan , to put uK| tag there.
Just want you to look at that from different point of view. I'm up for anything if i'd know that i wouldn't be banned personally for doing such thing.
Why all that drama for such a simple thing u may ask? Well simply because i remember someone got banned for taking [HIGH] clan tag into his name. And it was 500 matches. (who knows.. maybe it was for fun)
As i said.. sorry for interrupting the "fun" but it's a bit tasteless joke imo(or how i got it personally) .. sounded a bit disrespectful. But if such jokes are ok then i guess everyone can come up with any kind of tag .. for the lulz.. like HIGH, uK, R and others.
I believe it would really lead nowhere. Just try to put yourself(those who got their clans) in my/our position.

Thanks for understanding and i hope we cleared it. :))

Moko
02-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Just in case somebody is interested Ava has on multiple different days talked to me personally for feeling bad about causing Moskva to leave (probably cause I was/am the worst affected in the whole thing). He still feels bad and I believe doesn't even dislike him ( Ava to Moskva). I'm just saying what I'm saying and that's all that I'm saying. Not calling Ava an angel don't even really know him but he feels bad I suggest people like Blaze leave Ava alone there are plenty of reasons to not like some leaders in uk.

Edit: I ask to leave my clan alone just cause people don't like the leader doesn't mean the whole clan is a bunch of idiots. I was personally insulted by the whole thing. Thank you Blaze for telling people to stop using the tag.

|uK|Rays
02-18-2013, 09:22 PM
now that's a rag tag group of scoundrels, i tell ya what.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
02-19-2013, 08:43 AM
It was a pug, which is a locked and passworded server and meant as a joke, i dont even remember how it happened, just kind of did.

Termi, im sure if it was a pug and you used |uK| tags, i doubt there would be much said about it, using it in public might be a different story, i dont see how a closed match is disrespectful.

either way, you have a problem with it so im sure it wont happen again.

Shotman
02-19-2013, 02:53 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};52208']It was a pug, which is a locked and passworded server and meant as a joke, i dont even remember how it happened, just kind of did.

Termi, im sure if it was a pug and you used |uK| tags, i doubt there would be much said about it, using it in public might be a different story, i dont see how a closed match is disrespectful.

either way, you have a problem with it so im sure it wont happen again.

i was actually thinking this, if its a pug then its not really a big deal. Now public on the other hand it is a big deal.

csnafk
02-19-2013, 05:39 PM
In the Ninja Turtles movie, the one with the green ooze, when the scientist makes the wolf and snapping turtle monstrous and Shredder just screams "BAAAABIIIIIEEEEEES!!" That's all I can think of when reading this lol

|uK|Rays
02-19-2013, 05:57 PM
THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBIIIIESSS

NaaB
02-20-2013, 10:44 AM
oh it was funny but ok i wont do that again and now i answer u, i wont join CoD. dont like guys that do things like this have fun

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-20-2013, 11:55 AM
lmfao

NaaB
02-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Blaze grow up! ( in cm i mean ) hihi
joke :P
Blaze can i make a clan with this tag: uuK|

[R]^EnZ|nO!zTeR*
02-20-2013, 05:36 PM
solo queria ser popular :(

Chamberly
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM
Maybe go along with

uKWannabe
I♥|uK+
uKL0V3R

etc. etc. lolol............. jk.

|uK|fleecey
02-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Depends how you see it.

UK as the country <3

British accent <3

BONZ
02-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Back in the day I've asked UK players where in the UK they are from, only to be puzzled when they tell me they are not from the UK. Joining this forum cleared things up

Chamberly
02-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Back in the day I've asked UK players where in the UK they are from, only to be puzzled when they tell me they are not from the UK. Joining this forum cleared things up

Wow. I thought they were from UK country too until I see "Unreal Killers". lol!

SAM
02-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Well to begin with most of us were from the United Kingdom :D

Disturbed//*.
02-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Well to begin with most of us were from the United Kingdom :D

LOL, makes sense now that *Turb0- make USA his clan name. He is from USA.