PDA

View Full Version : Convicts Season III video

TDNConvict
02-17-2013, 11:21 PM
ENJOY
Convict Siege Season III - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7WaC8s3npU&feature=youtu.be)

and to the team of TNC

thanks for a great season - sorry for the rage in final match esp Diablo - I know we had the best team and enjoyed playing with all of you, even zac

I know after so many tournament that sometimes it just doesn't work out in the very end and if I had my choice I would assemble the same team in a heartbeat to go against anyone

Convict out

Disturbed//*.
02-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Great Video.
That song ffs, gets old!!!

A^3
02-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Very nice video. Wish I had video quality like that.

Shotman
02-18-2013, 01:52 AM
Sir you should said something in the beginning like: "it all started by me saying FUCK You Lotr, see you in March, but then..."

.seVered.][
02-18-2013, 03:38 AM
Quit impressive. Really shows the excellent use of your ability to be aware of your position and how to inflict the most damage with the right 'moves'. Granted Hardware plays a minor role in this, but skill and ability is clearly what gives you the most advantage. Teamwork too, excellent boost on BlackRiver, don't know why more teams don't use it. Killer angled nuke in CivilWar, and excellent music choice.

Kudos and thank you for sharing.:loyal:

Keith
02-18-2013, 06:30 AM
Nice video Convict! Wish I could play more siege in the future, it didn't worked out at all this year

BONZ
02-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Brilliant video, good sense of sportsmanship. Kudos!

TDNConvict
02-18-2013, 08:02 AM
[;52147']Quit impressive. Really shows the excellent use of your ability to be aware of your position and how to inflict the most damage with the right 'moves'. Granted Hardware plays a minor role in this, but skill and ability is clearly what gives you the most advantage. Teamwork too, excellent boost on BlackRiver, don't know why more teams don't use it. Killer angled nuke in CivilWar, and excellent music choice.

Kudos and thank you for sharing.:loyal:

thanks everyone - I think knowing when to try and extend the nuke and inflict more damage by staying alive instead of suicide nuking is one of the most difficult things to master and why me and uchi put up the numbers we did for regular season

SAM
02-18-2013, 06:39 PM
wow excellent video man as they all said! some nice dodging of shocks there, absolutely loved it and very good piece of skill!

audiosonic
02-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Nice video,

for a semi-finalist.

|uK|MiniWick
02-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Why do people still use this song ...it's so bad .

'Zac
02-18-2013, 08:31 PM
convict caught rays and kron talking shit and then putting it back in their faces !!!

Shotman
02-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Nice video,

for a semi-finalist.

ROFL

SogeKing
02-19-2013, 12:28 AM
HeatWave, you're humor sucks man!! You always try to say some smart ass shit but it don't work cause you don't have the style necessary. (can't be funny like me son)

The video is great tbh, I specially liked the Sound bite from the stream lol

Shotman
02-19-2013, 12:29 AM
wasn't trying to be funny, just how he should mentioned how it all started

kron
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
convict caught rays and kron talking shit and then putting it back in their faces !!!

Wasn't talking shit. That was from last season when all Convict could do was snipe and nuke.
He has gotten much better since then and it was very clever to put that on and use that clip. I remember actually talking about that with Rays during a shoutcast session.

Anyways, nice video but next time use a more appropriate UT song, such as some Dubstep!

damic
02-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Nice video Convict!
But music is really shit :D

TDNConvict
02-19-2013, 10:23 PM
Wasn't talking shit. That was from last season when all Convict could do was snipe and nuke.
He has gotten much better since then and it was very clever to put that on and use that clip. I remember actually talking about that with Rays during a shoutcast session.

Anyways, nice video but next time use a more appropriate UT song, such as some Dubstep!

rofl last season I could do a lot more than snipe and nuke, even first season

I really made the video for two reasons, the troll on kron and rays was really just a bonus..still i do find it funny that some players talk like they know siege so well when I find more holes in their game than swiss cheese. And most of them in a serious weapons tournament would be bent over. On top of those two facts a lot of players put way much faith in piston in siege. Mainly because of the lack of players with really good aim to stop them.

I want to attract more players to siege. To do that I think they need to see how competitive it can be and that teamwork in ut isn't dead.

I have a vision for siege and have a few projects planned for the next few months. TNC was really the first time I believed siege could get that teamwork back like in the old days of TDN. Everyone can say what they want including freeze shitty attempt troll. While its unfortunate we had an off day a near perfect season was proof enough what can be done with siege teams. Years ago phear and synergy showed me what teamwork could do in a low g sniper game. The frag spread wasn't much but we got destroyed, and I never forgot it. I think uk may have had that at some point but have gotten lazy and [R] certainly works together well at times. I won't go into it to much detail but I plan on developing something in the next few months as well as next season and prove my point.

|uK|Rays
02-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Shoulda gone d.

Moskva
02-19-2013, 10:54 PM
He did go D lelelele

[R]^m4r!o*
02-19-2013, 11:14 PM
buen video convict, fue un placer tenerte en nuestras filas y luchar junto a nosotros,bueno aprovecho tambien de aclarar que nunca te he buscado para matarte, contrario a lo que tu dices.

espero no tener drama de nuevo contigo y reitero eres un buen jugador paz.

Good video convict, it was a pleasure to have yourself in our rows and to fight close to us, good I am useful also of clarifying that I have never looked for you to kill yourself, contradict to what your you say.

I expect not to have drama again with you and repeat you are a good player peace.sorry traductor :P

TDNConvict
02-20-2013, 12:37 AM
^m4r!o*;52288']buen video convict, fue un placer tenerte en nuestras filas y luchar junto a nosotros,bueno aprovecho tambien de aclarar que nunca te he buscado para matarte, contrario a lo que tu dices.

espero no tener drama de nuevo contigo y reitero eres un buen jugador paz.

Good video convict, it was a pleasure to have yourself in our rows and to fight close to us, good I am useful also of clarifying that I have never looked for you to kill yourself, contradict to what your you say.

I expect not to have drama again with you and repeat you are a good player peace.sorry traductor :P

translator worked fine mario. Its alright it was just a public game, I was going to leave R anyway. This isn't really the thread/topic for it but I had a good time playing with R and osyris. Was a pleasure. Was just time to try something else and the opportunity is coming up.

--- Updated ---

Shoulda gone d.

lol

kfc will win easy, would love to play in game against KFC vs TNC, just for fun :)

kron
02-20-2013, 12:48 AM
kfc will win easy, would love to play in game against KFC vs TNC, just for fun :)

of course son, we got the 4 admins.

And dude, weapons is my main mod. BUT BEWARE CONVICT, LEVEL 0 TRANS IS USED IN WEAPONS DAWG.

|uK|chiseller
02-20-2013, 01:38 AM
And dude, weapons is my main mod.
Aaaaaaaannd you suck at it

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Aaaaaaaannd you suck at it

indeed me and chis owned you guys on american servers, thats gotta be suckage.

UNrealshots
02-20-2013, 01:46 PM
good video but get a decent song that isn't overused <3 I had to mute it within the first 10seconds....

[R]^m4r!o*
02-20-2013, 02:05 PM
ok no problem

kron
02-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Wish I still had the ss of the Cod vs all in Euro NW CTF where I played with a bunch of randoms against you guys and trashed you >;(

Sovvie
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Nice vid convict^_^ I like your rockets! You could try doin some rocket suicides tho, then you will be pro with rocket launcher xD

TDNConvict
02-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Nice vid convict^_^ I like your rockets! You could try doin some rocket suicides tho, then you will be pro with rocket launcher xD

going on record - learned all my rockets from sovvie

Keith
02-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Rocket suicides from sovvie haha good times

|uK|fleecey
02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
dat first song <3

TDNConvict
02-22-2013, 05:05 PM
dat first song <3

thanks fleece, and i know song was really really overplayed but I haven't heard it in years

and sovvie I think you kill me so much with rockets because you distract me with something else :love_heart:

|uK|fleecey
02-22-2013, 05:15 PM
thanks fleece, and i know song was really really overplayed but I haven't heard it in years

ages i heard it aswell! also well played!

Sovvie
02-22-2013, 05:20 PM

and sovvie I think you kill me so much with rockets because you distract me with something else :love_heart:

Lololol you got a thing for necris skin convict? ;D. Lol and thx for goin on record. you shouldn't have xD

UcHiHa
03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
GG