Season III :: Feedback [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Season III :: Feedback

Reb
03-07-2013, 09:19 PM
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8950/siegepromosig.png

Hello MLSG'ers.

It's been some time since the end of MLSG Season III. We hoped you liked it and if you did not, we hope you can offer constructive suggestions for any future MLSG Leagues.

So this is the thread to do that. Even if you liked it or not, please offer suggestions!

-How was the gameplay?
-How was the MLSG Mod (version of siege for MLSG)
-How were the admins?
-How were the servers?
-Did you see enough advertisement/streaming/promotion ("fanfare") etc?
-Did you enjoy the sportsmanship offered by fellow players?
-Did you enjoy all of the services provided? (i.e league website, forums, team sigs, ts3, etc)
-Did you enjoy the maps?
-Do you think the rules were balanced?
-Was there any misconduct by players/admins in your opinion?
-What can we do better?
-What did you like the most?

*These are only SOME questions you could answer!
Please offer your suggestions! It only makes anything else MLSG does better!

Thanks

|uK|kenneth
03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
How were the admins? personally i think we actually need admins who do not play in MLSG IV, like you as head admin cuz at some point none of the admins were around so sw made diablo admin + some other BS.
everything else if fine.

Reb
03-08-2013, 07:34 PM
A good suggestion. Admins need to maintain impartiality, and good attendance records, so being in the league might complicate those things. One problem we run into is that not enough people volunteer to be admins who aren't going to participate in the league.

Admin positions are open to any willing and dedicated person! Keep that in mind!

'Zac
03-08-2013, 08:59 PM
•-How was the gameplay? Very intense and a lot faster paced
•-How was the MLSG Mod (version of siege for MLSG) Requires lots of teamwork and communication
•-How were the admins? Very intimidating.
•-How were the servers? Not laggy at all, just kind of long to get ready
•-Did you see enough advertisement/streaming/promotion ("fanfare") etc? Well the streaming was good, but not enough advertising and promotion.
•-Did you enjoy the sportsmanship offered by fellow players? Yes
•-Did you enjoy all of the services provided? (i.e league website, forums, team sigs, ts3, etc) Yes
•-Did you enjoy the maps? Yes, the way the maps were organized was very interesting to know what kind of gameplay you'll need.
•-Do you think the rules were balanced? I guess so
•-Was there any misconduct by players/admins in your opinion? Well, lotrfan didnt make me play in that many matchs :/
•-What can we do better? HELL YEAH
•-What did you like the most? well, i got picked and got to play to be honest. thanks lotrfan!

Higor
03-08-2013, 09:11 PM
-How was the MLSG Mod (version of siege for MLSG)
I can impartially say it was great.

•-Was there any misconduct by players/admins in your opinion? Well, lotrfan didnt make me play in that many matchs :/
Zac's place during the league http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UhpnXMilMME/S-LRk62JpPI/AAAAAAAAAR4/gfW34dzJ32w/s1600/bancosnuevos.jpg

UcHiHa
03-08-2013, 09:59 PM
There was admins on this season? :O

Moskva
03-08-2013, 10:11 PM
•-What can we do better? HELL YEAH

watafuq

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-09-2013, 07:30 AM
-How was the gameplay? - not very good
-How was the MLSG Mod (version of siege for MLSG) - perfect, taking out emp neutron and nuke siren was a good choice.
-How were the admins? - dont let people who have personal issues with others be admins
-How were the servers? - fine
-Did you see enough advertisement/streaming/promotion ("fanfare") etc? - not enough advertising as mlsg 2
-Did you enjoy the sportsmanship offered by fellow players? - nope, captains and players still looking for rulebook wins, should be stamped out with huge penalties for any captains or players found doing so, have been saying this for ages now.
-Did you enjoy all of the services provided? (i.e league website, forums, team sigs, ts3, etc) - they were good
-Did you enjoy the maps? - map system format was kinda stupid, you saw the same maps pretty much being played every round by every team. a mixed maplist is better, as it shows different gameplay styles according to maps and it also shows a captains qualities of how well he knows his team as well as other teams in terms of knowing what maps to save for another game and which ones to play in what match.
-Do you think the rules were balanced? - dubious tradings this season, as well as a few other things which i cant remember need to be sorted out for next season
-Was there any misconduct by players/admins in your opinion? - several admins as well as players, myself included due to provocation.
-What can we do better? - everything
-What did you like the most? - the team I was in

kron
03-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Yo this season sucked.

Reb
03-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Yo this season sucked.

Can you elaborate on that?

Helpful suggestions only help future seasons.

Shotman
03-10-2013, 03:20 AM
maybe it sucked because you weren't there with him

'Zac
03-13-2013, 06:37 PM
lol kron are you mad cuz you didnt win like last season?

kron
03-14-2013, 07:58 PM
My team was full of idiots.

'Zac
03-15-2013, 04:30 PM
well your team is GOOD but i just think its just how all of you act around each other lol