PDA

View Full Version : W dming

Chamberly
03-21-2013, 11:37 AM
Player name: W

Where: |uK| Combogib ctf

Complaints: Death matching for the most part, and at least 2-3 statement of players complaining at him using some cheat (it seem more like it as well in the 2nd demo, was spectating.) then he left after peoples talking about him having some kind of cheat (trigger + radar maybe).

Demos + time:

1. March 21 @ 9:50 AM EST - CTF-w00ting1way(SE)_3-21_9-50-57.dem (http://www.mediafire.com/?c5r1dh0c909m8m1)

2. March 21@ 10:08 AM EST - CTF-DDayW00t_3-21_10-08-32.dem (http://www.mediafire.com/?1g755cwdnsp9rrz)

Other: I think Jazz like to spam balls in Woot map after the 2nd demo-didn't upload (I'm sure some of you know him)... has anyone tried talking to him about this?

& What do all think, according to the rules, it seem to be hard for players to adjust to the rules when it comes to open map like woot and small enough to spam to death?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Jazzecho is one of the biggest noobs on combo, all he does is stand still combo spam flag bases and spawns, plus hes doing what I-Lost does with the grapple now....
I have said things to him in the past, but there's no point it's like talking to a brick wall with a learning disability.

Shotman
03-28-2013, 11:13 PM
aw windigo another #ipug player,

how come there are a lot of complaints from #ipug and south american players?

SAM
03-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Jazzecho is one of the biggest noobs on combo, all he does is stand still combo spam flag bases and spawns, plus hes doing what I-Lost does with the grapple now....
I have said things to him in the past, but there's no point it's like talking to a brick wall with a learning disability.

What is ilost doing? You can't stand in one place longer that five seconds it kicks then for idling

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-29-2013, 08:25 AM
I-lost does this thing where he spams shock balls and or grapple if you're close to him, if you have the flag.

Famine
03-29-2013, 11:52 PM
how come there are a lot of complaints from #ipug and south american players?

When I started playing UT again about a year ago (after a nearly 7 year break), someone on the high speed face server I was playing on told me that a few years back a WHOLE BUNCH of south american players got busted for aimbots in a very short period of time.