PDA

View Full Version : Keybind

Booty
03-24-2013, 05:02 PM
As I understood, if I put "Set Input Q Mutate getweapon zp_SniperRifle | getweapon sgNukeLauncher" in console I will be able to switch to sniper or nuke launcher, right? ... So if I dont have a nuke it will switch to sniper? But when I have the nuke which one comes first, nuke or sniper.. or do I have to keep pressing it untill it switches to the desired weapon? .. also I copy pasted the above mentioned command to system console and nothing happens... no sniper switch no nuke... whats wrong?

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Set Input Q Mutate getweapon zp_SniperRifle | getweapon sgNukeLauncher

its Set Input Q getweapon zp_SniperRifle | getweapon sgNukeLauncher

no mutate in the line

and yes if you have both sniper and nuke on you, you will have to press it twice to switch to sniper first time then nuke the second

you'd be better off binding them two seperately

Booty
03-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Nice thanks! .. :) one more thing ... if I just assign the key to get nuke, can I use same key to fire it? (meaning 1 clkick to switch the weapon and second click to launch it?) ...

Higor
03-24-2013, 05:40 PM
This setup is ideal for solo attacker and medic.

Z = Selectmode 1 0 | Buildit
This performs a repair operation and automatically selects the constructor as primary weapon, with it I can start sweeping repair to players or burning stuff.

X = SetMode 0 0 | Buildit | GetNuke
Upgrade and nukeget bind.

M = SetMode 9 0 | Buildit
Mine bind, never miss it on your repertory.

Multiple mines as fast as possible: Z + M to select constructor and build mine, X to set upgrade mode, then hold click to keep upgrading.
Air repair: Piston jump, instantly hit Z then hold fire towards the building on fire.
Multiple upgrade: Z then X and spam fire.

The only disadvantage is that you have to be careful when upgrading with a nuke, you'll get the nuke with the upgrade button and if you expected to do a Fire upgrade, you may end up shooting it.
But hey, it's a nice 3 button setup there.
Supermine bind optional to troll enemy teles.
Container bind optional for fast base construction.

BTW, if you want the nuke fired, just hold fire after the GetNuke and do not combine it with a constructor get bind (selectmode or getweapon bind) or it will jam.

Booty
03-24-2013, 05:47 PM
NIce, thanks Higor.. I shall implement it right away and test it now! :D

Crsk
03-24-2013, 07:05 PM
one more thing ... if I just assign the key to get nuke, can I use same key to fire it?

Key = GetNuke|Fire

- Press the key once to switch weapon
- Keep the key pressed to fire it

Aliases[xx]=(Command="GetWeapon sgNukeLauncher|OnRelease Fire",Alias=GetNuke2)
key= GetNuke2

- Hold the key to switch weapon
- Release the key to fire it

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Set Input Q getweapon sgNukeLauncher | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Fire

should work