PDA

View Full Version : rage ban admin

mal
03-23-2011, 09:23 AM
banned by sonics rage.
i kill his nuke he bans me.

unban me its part of the game sonic

now he says banned for bunnyhopping is there a rule about bunnyhopping on main server?????
i knew where your nuke was sonic i use the sb i dont even think i bunnyhopped. i DODGED ans spammed rockets to the nuke place.

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 09:51 AM
no see you know exactly what you fucking did noob. I dont care that you killed my nuke. Diablo killed 3 of them he never got banned. You knew where my nuke was and did anything to get to it and then after i killed you everytime decided to be lame and bunnyhop to it. your a NOOB! GTFO untill you can play fair and stop using tactics to gain an advantage. If its not a rule then i made it my own just now,that goes for everyone.

mal
03-23-2011, 10:17 AM
stop hating man try to talk without saying bad words all the time.
it makes you look stupid.

u killed me 2 times when i was trying to kill ur nuke.
third time i got it with dodging. not bouncing.

...so when i play you i have yo play like you want me to play? becouse u gonna ban me if i do something you dont like?
i think you banned me becouse ur team was losing.
anyway ill sit the 3 games ban out just becouse i cant do anything about it.
but please make some rules about it then. ill follow them but its just lame when u do it like that.

Diablo
03-23-2011, 10:32 AM
lol...this is ridiculous.People are making more rules nowadays haha,anyways dont be so angry dude..u know as well as the others that Mal isnt such a noob that he needs to resort to bunnyhopping..we have enough of those on the public server.

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
mal couldnt get passed me so he resorted to laming by bunny hopping to my nuke, plain and simple. How about I log in admin and turn god on, would that be fair? No because its something that you cant do and it gives me a clear advantage. Same as what you did because your a noob and couldnt get passed me the correct way. End of story sorry if you dont like it but im usually fair to those who deserve it.

mal
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
whatever.
so no more bunnyhopping on siege?
fine by me.

now go play siege sonic if you can.
ill show you how big of a noob i am.
without bunnyhopping or killing ur nukes.
i promise i dont even look at you couse i know it will piss you off.
ill just try my hardest to kill ur core.

next thing imma do is piss some1 off with the pistonjumping.
next? eeuhm maybe some1 dont like the trans that much?
ill go do that too:P
heck maybe some1 hates jetpacks? imma try to get that banned too rofl

|uK|She-Hunter
03-23-2011, 11:14 AM
thats right there is no ruke about that unban him he just cant do that in the IGL games.

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
There is no rule about it because we haven't poled it as of yet...

The only add rule was NO MULTIGUNNING IN PUGS AND IN IST (MATCHS IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE).

I know how you feel sonic, its really annoying and gives an advantage but we cant do anything about till we poll it and c what happens

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 12:16 PM
There is no rule about it because we haven't poled it as of yet...

The only add rule was NO MULTIGUNNING IN PUGS AND IN IST (MATCHS IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE).

I know how you feel sonic, its really annoying and gives an advantage but we cant do anything about till we poll it and c what happens
There are a few things that we need to discuss and decide on whether they are rule or not. And when set as a rule everyone needs to know about it so its clear.

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 12:18 PM
yes i agree

audiosonic
03-23-2011, 12:31 PM
And when set as a rule everyone needs to know about it so its clear.
Wait I thought you already set it as a rule?

Oh just the usual case of power tripping, np.

terminator
03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
wtf??? U can't change the rules whenever u guys feel to do so! Banned for bouncing??? I'm tottaly against bouncing but that's not reason to ban or kick him! Where are the rules? Bring it here so everyone can read it and make some proper reports/complains when get banned (unfairly)! If he's banned for being lame then define the word LAME so perhaps we can ban all the ripper spam players.
I'm tottaly against that ban.

|uK|Anthrax
03-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Camper is forbidden?
As any map that I play has a camper.
Well, I wanted to post names here, but first I want to know whether or not prohibited

Sakura
03-23-2011, 01:58 PM
mal couldnt get passed me so he resorted to laming by bunny hopping to my nuke, plain and simple. How about I log in admin and turn god on, would that be fair? No because its something that you cant do and it gives me a clear advantage. Same as what you did because your a noob and couldnt get passed me the correct way. End of story sorry if you dont like it but im usually fair to those who deserve it.

The fuck? Your mad because he dodged to your nuke? I think that's pretty retarded because almost everyone uses a dodge to get to somewhere. Why not add on an anti dodge and jump key, or make nukes where people can't kill them. =/

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 02:13 PM
the fact is he was being lame and used an exploit that allowed him to kill my nuke. I didnt rage ban at all. You guys are serious whiners wah wah always me feel bad for me. Well dont fucking act retarded then and it wont happen. He clearly knew jumping like that would make it harder for me to hit him and allow him to go faster. Why couldnt he had just made a jetpack or speed item. thats what there in siege for in the first place. If i wanted to have a hole server of people bunny hopping i would go on one. This isnt one of those server. People need to take some fin responsablity and stop acting stupid.

Sakura
03-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Exploit? Was it a normal dodge?

B|iss
03-23-2011, 02:34 PM
I agree with most of the people here. They say it's not written in black and white that BunnyHopping is not allowed. Sonic, i don't blame you for this action. I've been wanting to illegalize this ban for some time now since Grimreaper started doing it before. IMO, i think it was a mistake to ban MAL until we've all come to an agreement on this forum to either leave it or disallow it.

|uK|MiniWick
03-23-2011, 03:22 PM
haha Sonic man I love you !

And for the others, STFU ..holy shit you guy's are little baby's . Sonic never said anything about side dodging is illegal, his saying the BT bouncing is so . And Terminator , this is were your wrong . This is uK's sever, We can do what ever they want too. They can make any rule they want. SHOW ME the rule were they can't and I'll change my mind :)
I see bouncing being really gay and it will probably be a rule soon . So do it while u can ?

|uK|Grimreaper
03-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes im the person who brought bouncing to this mod and tought everyone who asked me for it.
but come on guys it's just something you can do and we do it. if u guys knew that trick you guys would do it to. I just bounce because it's fun and helps me to get to the other base real fast. IMO there is no reason to ban this rule in public, we already spoke this with shiva sw etc. after our clanwar. NO BOUNCING IN PUG SERVER BUT IN PUBLIC IT IS ALLOWED.
like multigunning in pug server is banned but yet it's still allowed in the public server.

|uK|MiniWick
03-23-2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9kMdcy4II&NR=1&feature=fvwp

|uK|Grimreaper
03-23-2011, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DSFyeTZOjQ

bounce video of a good friend of mine =]

[R]^Death2All
03-23-2011, 04:52 PM
The idea of banning "bouncing" is not only entirely stupid, but it is also extremely illiterate for the gameplay of "siege." Siege based strongly on tactics and strategies, and because of this, many options must remain open for players such as boosting, headshotting buildings, building through walls, jump boot/piston jump, and numerous others. Because of these options, is why that siege is such a mental game as it currently is. Do not remove bouncing from the server because it will utterly limit the paths players can take to overcome an objective, without these "paths" siege cannot be what it is. We are trying to expand these "paths" and thats what makes siege what it is. The second it gets removed, siege will be boring without purpose, relying solely on firepower, and for this reason, is why uK wants to take away these "paths" because of their mere ignorance and being stubborn because of being defeated pointblank flawlessly by U$A. This reform is stupid because with every tactical venture someone takes, it always has weakness behind it, and it is up to the opposing side to take advantage of it. Back to bouncing for example, first, it limits the Bouncer's path, second, with the superbooster, the offensive team will be weak on defense, third, why not just nuke the superbooster like any intelligent being would. In the world of strategic gameplay, these weaknesses branch off even more, which is what makes siege such a fascinating game. Taking this away will truly wreck gameplay especially for the amusement of one clan being beat recklessly many times. uK is not undefeated anymore, and the ultimate reason for this I hope you can understand is not to retaliate by taking away the tactics that force you to utterly to lose, but to understand that you can learn from your mistakes and better perceive a counter maneuver for it.

Please note that bouncing requires skill, don't ban it because you can't do it. Learn to do it then, it does require skill and it is not an easy feat to master.

[R]^Death2All
03-23-2011, 04:56 PM
One last thing MAL, I truly admire the fact that you remained restrained and reserved because of this truly obvious admin abuse on Sonic's behalf based on the reason that no rules were ever officially stated that "bouncing" is illegal.
Once again it is remarkable you were able to hold back your true feelings MAL, not many people possess the ability to do so because this is unacceptable and I would be down right pissed too.

terminator
03-23-2011, 05:23 PM

And Terminator , this is were your wrong . This is uK's sever, We can do what ever they want too. They can make any rule they want. SHOW ME the rule were they can't and I'll change my mind :)

If u want to gain more and more players playing on your server , u will try to avoid speech like this ;)
It's a public server and server owner priority is to get it as populated as possible(i believe). If u'll keep banning pple for the reason u banned MAL u certainly won't get positive reactions from players. Actually, bouncing is not the problem. I'm tottaly against bouncing and laming at all. But then write that rule and post it somewhere so everyone can read!

terminator
03-23-2011, 05:24 PM
^Death2All;4731']One last thing MAL, I truly admire the fact that you remained restrained and reserved because of this truly obvious admin abuse on Sonic's behalf based on the reason that no rules were ever officially stated that "bouncing" is illegal.
Once again it is remarkable you were able to hold back your true feelings MAL, not many people possess the ability to do so because this is unacceptable and I would be down right pissed too.

I'm also signing on this! D2A is right!

|uK|fleecey
03-23-2011, 05:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DSFyeTZOjQ

bounce video of a good friend of mine =]

it doesn't work

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 05:41 PM
@miniwick.... STFU

@d2a.... idk y ur talking because u lame 24/7

Ill make the poll right now... i was going to do it when i got home but this is getting out of hand

|uK|AlteredBeast
03-23-2011, 05:53 PM
im agreed whit sonic

those pseudo good players, always play on edge of rules, they cant play fair games, always takes ventage of something, boucings its like rocket boosting the fc on face ctf game, its totally for noobs, not for a clan player. and when they getting losing always run, they're used to playing whit noobs. basic rule apply for all, but if you consider yourself a good player, plays with common sense, dont play lame. (and those who think that hammer bostings its same, your wrong, hammer boosting its for experimentals player, u need look ur health firts to do a hammer boosting)

pd. i agreed whit sonic but not for the permanent ban

terminator
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
Mal is good player without that "pseudo" attribute! ;) He's not a guy that would break the rules or go against it. Yday i tried to bounce (and it didn't go pretty well cuz i didn't use scroll) as well cuz no one ever complained about it till now. I just hope that cases like this won't ever happen again. Claim the rule before maintaining it

SAM
03-23-2011, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure about this...I guess the whole "multi gun if you know it" discussion will come up...so in that context, it should be allowed...because at the end of the day, multigunning is gay.

Should be a public poll on this.

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 06:37 PM

And for the others, STFU ..holy shit you guy's are little baby's . Sonic never said anything about side dodging is illegal, his saying the BT bouncing is so . And Terminator , this is were your wrong . This is uK's sever, We can do what ever they want too. They can make any rule they want. SHOW ME the rule were they can't and I'll change my mind :)
I see bouncing being really gay and it will probably be a rule soon . So do it while u can ?

LOL good looking out bro at least someone gets it.:P

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 06:43 PM
If u want to gain more and more players playing on your server , u will try to avoid speech like this ;)
It's a public server and server owner priority is to get it as populated as possible(i believe). If u'll keep banning pple for the reason u banned MAL u certainly won't get positive reactions from players. Actually, bouncing is not the problem. I'm tottaly against bouncing and laming at all. But then write that rule and post it somewhere so everyone can read!

This is exactly the additude Crash and Blackout had(sorry to bring it up again) and yet the server is more populated then ever. your argument is irrelavent. If i remeber correctly admins have the right to make a decision at any given point in time because they have fair judgment. If this isnt the case then what is the right of an admin? Maybe we should jsut shut our mouths and let aimbots come back and maybe throw in a can of 7 v 2 unbalanced teams and let camping be allowed cause that certainly is apart of gameplay right? yall are pathetic and cant handel rules,typical children.

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 06:44 PM
im agreed whit sonic

those pseudo good players, always play on edge of rules, they cant play fair games, always takes ventage of something, boucings its like rocket boosting the fc on face ctf game, its totally for noobs, not for a clan player. and when they getting losing always run, they're used to playing whit noobs. basic rule apply for all, but if you consider yourself a good player, plays with common sense, dont play lame. (and those who think that hammer bostings its same, your wrong, hammer boosting its for experimentals player, u need look ur health firts to do a hammer boosting)

pd. i agreed whit sonic but not for the permanent ban

It wasnt permenent, was only set for 3 matchs.

terminator
03-23-2011, 07:25 PM
This is exactly the additude Crash and Blackout had(sorry to bring it up again) and yet the server is more populated then ever. your argument is irrelavent. If i remeber correctly admins have the right to make a decision at any given point in time because they have fair judgment. If this isnt the case then what is the right of an admin? Maybe we should jsut shut our mouths and let aimbots come back and maybe throw in a can of 7 v 2 unbalanced teams and let camping be allowed cause that certainly is apart of gameplay right? yall are pathetic and cant handel rules,typical children.

Did i ever said i support bouncing? I just want to make the rules clear to everyone! Everyone here CAN HANDLE the rules if we can read it somewhere (and if they are claimed at all). If bouncing is not forbbiden by any rule then i see no reason to ban a player. Being an admin doesn't mean supporting totalitarianism. SW made a VERY GOOD JOB and all praises to him for creating a poll about bouncing! Your server is populated well enough but do you think that u're helping it with what u did? U guys(server admins) have total right to lead and rule the server as you want... but some interaction with players , asking for suggestions or advices will cost u nothing , but will bring you a lot!

JD
03-23-2011, 07:29 PM
sonic calm down...... admins should not be able to randomly ban someone and make up a rule while they play........ these rules u listed are set rules, therefore everyone must follow them but bouncing was not in this situation and therefore this should not have been enforced.

|uK|Sonic
03-23-2011, 07:49 PM
sonic calm down...... admins should not be able to randomly ban someone and make up a rule while they play........ these rules u listed are set rules, therefore everyone must follow them but bouncing was not in this situation and therefore this should not have been enforced.

Yet even with rules that are on the server and everyone knows about, they still get broken...
I agree to some extent that i should of made a poll first and not banned him but i saw something that i felt needed attention. Guess what it got attention and rightfully so, its something that walks a fine line. Just as you all know i am a parent of 2 boys, sometimes rules are made to be broken and sometimes you just "wing" it depending on the situation. Sometimes things dont come up right off and there is no rule, that doesnt mean there shouldnt be one.

terminator
03-23-2011, 09:09 PM
But that "Wing" actually can make us afraid of playing regulary... bouncing is "glitch" with which only you might disagree but rest of admins are fine with that (might be). Tomorrow i might be afraid to boost up my teammates in order not to get banned while u're gonna use it with no fear(because teamboosting is also banned in some servers, but it is claimed on their server info that it is banned).
JD full respect!

mattie
03-23-2011, 10:57 PM
You know whats sad? getting banned for 3 games is not the end of the world. You lose access to a server for 3 games? Go fucking do something else and come back when your ban is done. Unless your addicted to missing an hour-two hours max of UT.

Again if I saw a bunch of bunny hopping noobs using a unreal engine exploit to play siege "Which is NOT BT" I would do a temp ban myself. They know they are using that exploit for an advantage, an insane advantage which is nothing compared to Multigunning. If you have a problem killing someone who multiguns, get some skill in the art of fragging. I recommend DM servers.

Plus you'd be surprised how two bullets to the head ends a multigunners life.

I would've done the exact same thing Sonic did, including the bashing to an extent, because Mal is not an idiot. He knows what he's doing (If he did that, which again, video proof is always the best but I usually take an Admin's word for it. There is no reason to doubt Sonic's word over a simple game.) is exploiting.

This is uK's server and the popularity is not going to drop because an Admin did a 3 "GAME" ban on someone. uK worked hard to maintain two things with this server. Number 1, to bring Siege to a popular game type (which as a leader of a Clan I will always support anything to keep UT going) and Number 2, to make it fun, which again is something BLS emphasis with. However fun has to be narrowed and specific, since aimbotting and radar is fun too to others right?

Point is, it's done. I'm pretty sure hopping will be gone. Just imagine 12 vs 12 teams doing nothing but bunny hopping.

And Mal's argument of using "trans" and "Jetpack" and then getting banned because of it is a shitty argument. That shit costs RU. How much does bunny hopping cost?

Hm?

I know your not worried in the slightest Sonic but you set an example, a very SMALL example that brought up the argument which is always good to have. And trust me, I would've done the same in your position bud.

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 11:35 PM
Thank you mattie.. i love u (L) :$ (no homo unless u want it to be)

10000000000000000000000000+ for mattie

Blackout
03-24-2011, 04:18 AM
Guys, don't talk back to Sonic, he'll ban you for voicing your opinion or talking back to him. Make sure he wins too.

JD
03-24-2011, 04:27 AM
im closing the thread, this is just a raging topic....

|uK|Sonic
03-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Guys, don't talk back to Sonic, he'll ban you for voicing your opinion or talking back to him. Make sure he wins too.

No but i will ban you for making rediculous worthless comments that have no merit or logic and start nothing but trouble. You are amongst a list of those that fall within that catagory,congrats.

As for Mattie, appreciate your support you get where im coming from. Im not unfair at all, as a matter of fact i let alot of shit go on the server that if scar or blaze saw would probably be kicked or bannable immediately. And youll always have people that hate and dont get it and thats fine. Its not thier fault they can't make logical sense out of anything. Thats why admins and mods are here, to do it for them.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2011, 10:56 AM
i laughed were no longer undefeated?

try to actually cut out the lame glitches and play a competitive match properly then talk please. not once has uk in any of our matches tried to win by using a glitch against any of your guys clans so please trash talk more

i guess its time to pass on the knowledge to the new recruits and get active myself