PDA

View Full Version : help plz!!

'Zac
04-15-2013, 07:04 PM
so i went to this freestyle sniper server and it wont let me use my siege binds ( R, U, M, Z, >, P, B ) and when i accidentally pressed one it would say something like " i have a cheat bind so i use it to win" and then a next line " I use my cheat bind and now i die." or something. so i was like that's cool because it was a totally different mod and these binds are like quick binds to build something in siege. so then i go back to the siege server and i want to repair my friend. it says the messages and i die and everything - wtf? i cant use siege binds in the siege mod lol

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Just reset ut, and rejoin the siege server.

Higor
04-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Stupid and intrusive bind checkers.
If I had to experience one of those myself, I'd actually code myself a bypass for that shit.

Cheat-like? Well, don't mess with my inis.

Chamberly
04-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Allow me to explain what happened.

Some freestyle sniper server don't allow odd keybinds, and with a keybind mutator they have (ASH I think is the mod) it can replace the suspected keybind in your user.ini.

Make sure you have a backup copy of your user.ini. Next time do so.

Other idea is, I encourage you to use a program that I, and Darren used (I helped him as well) for managing the user.ini profiles. You can get it here:
http://utdatabase.99k.org/files/ut99/tools/UTStart_21340beta.zip

Example of the user.ini managing program are... Let's say I play freestyle sniper, siege, and bt. They all usually can be played by different key set up. So I'll set up a user.ini for freestyle sniper, 1 for siege, and 1 for bt. So if I want to play freestyle sniper, I use the freestyle sniper profile and launch UT from the program. Or to play siege... I use the siege profile that I set up separately, and launch it. Very simple.

(If you want to look at more stuff, check out utdatabase.99k.org (http://utdatabase.99k.org) :) )

Hopefully this will clear your confusion. I'm a sniper freestyle admin on FN as well. Any more question you have, just ask. I am sure the admin shouldn't take your siege keybind as a cheat. So you shouldn't be banned.

UNrealshots
04-15-2013, 07:59 PM
stay away from freestyle servers... they will fuck with ur shit I stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from them.

Chamberly
04-15-2013, 08:03 PM
stay away from freestyle servers... they will fuck with ur shit I stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from them.

It usually depend which server have the ASH or bind changer mod. Most of them don't have it. It's safe in anyway without the ASH if you don't want your user.ini to be affected.

ASH anti-cheat mod is created to disable any relating cheating keybind such as autoaim1 or whatever it is. lol.

UNrealshots
04-15-2013, 08:23 PM
last time i went into a freestyle sniper server my user.ini got corrupted and I couldnt use it anymore :|.

Chamberly
04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
I never heard of that before.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-16-2013, 04:36 PM
my ut.ini gets corrupted often, but ive only ever tried freestyle a few times and that was like 6 years ago so yeah...

that had nothing to do with the corruptions

~~D4RR3N~~
04-16-2013, 04:51 PM
*offthread* I Ain't using Profilers fow while :P
*on-thread* ASH stands for AntiShockHoo, which recognizes some binds as cheat. Here's a list of binds that this mod thinks are cheat:

source: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RomanianNetTdm/doc/440682839312335/
what is funny is that they created that article because of all my trouble LEL

8-)
04-16-2013, 05:59 PM
CheatKeybind[10]=ChocoD
CheatKeybind[11]=ChocoE
CheatKeybind[12]=ChocoI
CheatKeybind[13]=ChocoLastPure
CheatKeybind[14]=ChocoS
CheatKeybind[15]=ChocoT
CheatKeybind[16]=ChocoTeam
CheatKeybind[17]=ChocoToggle
CheatKeybind[18]=ChocoZ
CheatKeybind[19]=ChocoZp im a cheat ;(

'Zac
04-16-2013, 06:36 PM
ok guys i fixed it. all i did was put in all my binds back in again and fortunately i saved on a notepad file with all the ones i have :)

~~D4RR3N~~
04-16-2013, 07:37 PM
im a cheat ;(
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDDD LLLLOOOOOOLLLL

Chamberly
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Good job pointing it out Darren... lmao.

@Chochos... is that where you got your name b/c of those cheats? :P haha.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-17-2013, 03:03 PM
i edited your post darren because it has cheat names in it and we dont need you to publicly announce what bots there are in a post that was meant to be for information

~~D4RR3N~~
04-17-2013, 05:44 PM
i edited your post darren because it has cheat names in it and we dont need you to publicly announce what bots there are in a post that was meant to be for information
Ok, np!

Shotman
04-18-2013, 12:19 AM

ahaha too late :P