PDA

View Full Version : Police make me laugh

`JaSs^uK
05-10-2013, 01:14 PM
i have just kick our lass out, she phoned the police ,and they said to me if you keep throwing trash on the street we will arrest you.

SAM
05-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Well legally they are her possessions so you can't do as you please unless you can prove you bought them for her. Anyway if you are set on kicking her out then you need to give her time to pack and leave peacefully ...if possible.

I'd suggest that if she isn't on the tenancy agreement that you hand her a notice to get out by Sunday which is plenty time. If it is a mortgaged property with both your names on the deed then your hands are tied....

The girl obviously likes legal proceeds and he she is smart she can already have you on many grounds like invasion of privacy (if you literally threw her clothes and smalls on the street). Just hand her a notice and then you are legally covered.

--- Updated ---

Police always will side with women because they are seen as the more vulnerable gender. It's this power that always fucks guys over. She will almost always act like an absolute angel as soon as the boys in blue arrive.

`JaSs^uK
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Well legally they are her possessions so you can't do as you please unless you can prove you bought them for her. Anyway if you are set on kicking her out then you need to give her time to pack and leave peacefully ...if possible.

I'd suggest that if she isn't on the tenancy agreement that you hand her a notice to get out by Sunday which is plenty time. If it is a mortgaged property with both your names on the deed then your hands are tied....

The girl obviously likes legal proceeds and he she is smart she can already have you on many grounds like invasion of privacy (if you literally threw her clothes and smalls on the street). Just hand her a notice and then you are legally covered.

--- Updated ---

Police always will side with women because they are seen as the more vulnerable gender. It's this power that always fucks guys over. She will almost always act like an absolute angel as soon as the boys in blue arrive.

lol sam was a joke but if i ever need a solicitor give me your phone number :)

SAM
05-10-2013, 02:04 PM
You bastard I felt sorry for you as well and thought that fucking whore ...lol trolled by jokes section.

`JaSs^uK
05-10-2013, 02:06 PM
You bastard I felt sorry for you as well and thought that fucking whore ...lol trolled by jokes section.
lmao you nutter ,but like i said if need a solicitor you would be my first choice lol :)

Chamberly
05-10-2013, 02:16 PM
lol!! poor ole sam... he still a good1 ;)

Trajik
05-10-2013, 02:19 PM
You bastard I felt sorry for you as well and thought that fucking whore ...lol
Hahaha!

`JaSs^uK
05-10-2013, 02:21 PM
lol!! poor ole sam... he still a good1 ;)

i have to agree with you there Chamberly :)

andy
05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Totally

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLED

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-10-2013, 02:37 PM
lmao

SAM
05-11-2013, 07:06 AM
FML

Shotman
05-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Sam don't worry Melted_Ice will fuck your life and even add a little grim to it

Chamberly
05-11-2013, 03:30 PM
FML

Fun in My Life... ;)

SAM