View Full Version : |FIT| - Freinds International Team

|FIT|_Benny
05-12-2013, 03:28 PM
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1418/imagemdmd.png

Hello All,

Im the leader of team |FIT|.

The servers uK very good forever!

Bye all

FIT Community War Online e Unreal Tournament 99 (http://www.fitcommunity.forumeiros.com)

SAM
05-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the post.

Between the banner HTML codes maybe you should add a <br />?

|FIT|_Benny
05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Ok SAM

Moko
05-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey Benny, do you remember me? I used to play in Multiply Low Gravity Sniper Server as {UN}Super_Moko, MokonafanX5000, Fai_D._Flowrite, Moko_Puu and a few others I can't remember. XD.. It was a few years ago so maybe you don't remember. xD

|FIT|_Benny
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

How are u Moko ???

Im fine, but FITs in... Lost. lol

SAM
05-13-2013, 12:46 PM
@mojo stop begging. Lol

Moko
05-13-2013, 07:27 PM
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

How are u Moko ???

Im fine, but FITs in... Lost. lol

Haha I guess I'm alright. xD

I remember playing there with all the FIT people You had the only easy name to remember though. xD
Tell FIT to don't be lost!!!! LoL :D

|uK|Anthrax
05-14-2013, 05:03 PM
lol moki, you have played in the bloodedge too ?

|FIT|_Benny
05-14-2013, 05:19 PM
True!
lol Moko.
FITs Forever :-)

Shotman
05-14-2013, 09:49 PM
lol moki, you have played in the bloodedge too ?

aw the bloodedge days, reminds me of the |OFB|Crazyguy aka Ludicrous.

|uK|Anthrax
05-14-2013, 10:39 PM
I remember Ludicrous. i know unrealshots from there too.

Did you remember [A]Yogurt ?

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-14-2013, 11:31 PM
I remember Ludicrous. i know unrealshots from there too.

no who is he and why the [A] lol

|uK|Anthrax
05-15-2013, 12:09 AM
lol It's [A] Arena.

Shotman
05-15-2013, 12:48 AM
lol It's [A] Arena.

I don't think so, i just remember kicking/banning a lot of lamers/campers in the server. I especially loved chasing Unrealshots in |WS| sever

|uK|Anthrax
05-15-2013, 01:11 AM
you are from the SDA times ?

|FIT|_Benny
05-15-2013, 05:53 AM
no who is he and why the [A] lol

lol

[A] Its a Clan of Brazil. [A] = Arena Clan

Sup?

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-15-2013, 09:17 AM
[A]ssassins FTW! anyways nice to meet you guy

CrashingCami
05-16-2013, 09:58 PM
wasnt bloodedge only sniper?

|uK|Anthrax
05-16-2013, 10:12 PM
yes sniper low gravity

Shotman
05-17-2013, 06:23 PM
yea i was with the -={SDA}=- days along with the -=[TDK]=-, {TSU}, {VDSA} days. Yep that is how long i've been playing.

|uK|Melted_Ice
05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
yea i was with the -={SDA}=- days along with the -=[TDK]=-, {TSU}, {VDSA} days. Yep that is how long i've been playing.

Yep that is how long i've been playing.

NO ONE CARES LOL J/K

|FIT|_Benny
05-30-2013, 09:13 PM
hehehe : Alegre:

bloodedge
07-04-2013, 10:54 AM
i did bring the ws-clan website back . |WS|Clan Website &bull; Index page (http://www.clan-ws.net)
I should get a gaming server back online in august. update will be availalble on the site.

I remember |FIT|. benny and all the great people from this clan :)

TDNConvict
07-04-2013, 12:56 PM
i did bring the ws-clan website back . |WS|Clan Website • Index page (http://www.clan-ws.net)
I should get a gaming server back online in august. update will be availalble on the site.

I remember |FIT|. benny and all the great people from this clan :)

Yes get your server up and running again so you can waste your money and be a worthless cunt some more.

For those of you who don't know this ass clown had one of the most populated low grav sniper servers public servers for years. Slowly but surely he accused and banned all the good players until it died. Instead of using power to get more players involved and strengthen the already small community. Single handedly killed the low g scene over the years. In 10 years of playing ut. Hands down the worst admin I have ever come across. Congrats on being a worthless pile of dogshit blood.

Save your bullshit for the was site. Not here

bloodedge
07-04-2013, 01:08 PM
I did not come here for that.

Hater gonna hate, thanks for taking the time to post :).

TDNConvict
07-04-2013, 01:14 PM
You may fool some of people who don't know the history here bud. But you banned tens if not over 100 players who did nothing but follow the rules. U must have amnesia. Tell me where the next stupid faggot convention is your going to so I can show up and knock some shred of sense into you

And don't worry. I would quit ut before I helped populate a server run or even affiliated with you

bloodedge
07-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Man, i did not come here for that.
Its your opinion i respect it and am not trying to change it or insult you, i have mine too. live with it.
You want to turn everyone against me, fine but i think you will turn more people against you by doing so.

I posted for people that enjoy what i did, if you dont its up to you but get over it someday its been over a year, i can forgive alot of stuff, if you cant get over it then am done talking with you so keep going that will be without me, i did not come here for that and i dont think this community need that.

TDNConvict
07-04-2013, 01:27 PM
It's not an opinion. What you did is fact. When you can admit you were a terrible admin leader and all around person and bad for the it community I can let it go. I'm on my vacation in Barcelona so I'm done for now. Shout out to Moskva get off your ass and Get those Latino signups

bloodedge
07-04-2013, 01:58 PM
opinion are based on how people interpret facts
i came here for people that enjoy what i did, obviously you dont, good bye :add to ignore list:

SAM
07-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Convict come now. That's enough. Bloodedges was a great server. Whatever you think he did I am sure his intentions was not to kill his server. Either way I liked that server and it will be good to have it back.

A few years have passed and people have grown up. Give him a chance maybe he will do things differently this time.

bloodedge
07-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Well thanks for the welcome... and i think this stuff's not funny and not just to me. other day i get in siege and someone nonstop shittalk me.. minute after almost everyone left the server.
I guess we are here to have fun, or am probably in the wrong place.

No my intention was not to kill the server, i had some problem with life and i had to let it go. the guy i let it to was busy with job so no one was there to admin
And there was a lag issue, server should have been moved but it didnt. It died soon after that.

I can admit i did alot of thing wrong, like trust and listen to some people i should not have. surely will do things differently. If people want to tag me as good or bad guy do it, i got better things to do then that.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Lol convict lay off the guy jeez

TDNConvict
07-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Had to tell everyone the history blaze. It has been a long time but this is more like the 3rd or 4th chance. I accept your private message tho and will lay off you in server for now. If you do manage to get a populated server ever again I hope you appoint people who are good admins instead of maniacs like roger was and you learn from your own mistakes.

I'm done

SAM
07-06-2013, 10:40 AM
There you go....a lot more productive post :)