PDA

View Full Version : Ahem, attention!

SAM
05-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Just want to draw everyone's attention to this mod

XBrowser V120 - Downloads - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server (http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=32)

It's pretty cool. Follow the read me & try it :)

Chamberly
05-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks sir... I already had this 1 hehe.

I'd like to point out the IRC chat is a little buggy somehow. Idk about others... if you are connected to a channel then you closed it out or w/e... and then try to go back to it (opening the tab) it don't show (the tab is missing.)

Oh... I did saw the new changes. Very nice SAM, thank you.

`JaSs^uK
05-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Just want to draw everyone's attention to this mod

XBrowser V120 - Downloads - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server (http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=32)

It's pretty cool. Follow the read me & try it :)

nice shows you the country flags of players which team players are on also which servers have a pass on,i like it lol

.seVered.][
05-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Since your adding to the server browser, you might want to add the Siege tab to your server browser list too. I just added these lines to the xBrowser.ini file

[XBrowserCTF]
ServerListTitle=Siege
ListFactories[0]=XBrowser.XBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=XBrowserA ll,GameType=Siege,bCompatibleServersOnly=True
ListFactories[1]=XBrowser.XBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=XBrowserA ll,GameType=SiegeUltimate,bCompatibleServersOnly=T rue

or if you don't use the xBrowser and want to add the Siege tab to your browser list, download this.

I tried to add this to the XBrowser but had no luck.
UT99 Siege Server List Tab - Downloads - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server (http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16)

`JaSs^uK
05-19-2013, 12:38 PM
[;58173']Since your adding to the server browser, you might want to add the Siege tab to your server browser list too. I just added these lines to the xBrowser.ini file

[XBrowserCTF]
ServerListTitle=Siege
ListFactories[0]=XBrowser.XBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=XBrowserA ll,GameType=Siege,bCompatibleServersOnly=True
ListFactories[1]=XBrowser.XBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=XBrowserA ll,GameType=SiegeUltimate,bCompatibleServersOnly=T rue

or if you don't use the xBrowser and want to add the Siege tab to your browser list, download this.

I tried to add this to the XBrowser but had no luck.
UT99 Siege Server List Tab - Downloads - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99 clan, Server (http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16)

added the files seVered but don't work for me either maybe sam can help ? maybe you need a extra command line for ini.

andy
05-19-2013, 01:15 PM
[XBrowserCTF]

^^ maybe that is the problem that it says "CTF" maybe try changing it to "Siege" but i dont know lol just a thought

.seVered.][
05-19-2013, 07:00 PM
added the files seVered but don't work for me either maybe sam can help ? maybe you need a extra command line for ini.

What I meant was, I couldn't do BOTH. Adding the SiegeServerTab mod to UT did not add a siege tab to the xBrowser list. I had to add these lines to get the xBrowser to show a siege tab.

[XBrowserCTF]
ServerListTitle=Siege

Just add the lines to the xBrowser.ini file and remove the SiegeServerTab files... The list In the xBrowser is alphabetical so Siege ends up in the middle after TeamDeathMatch and before MonsterHunt.

But if you DONT use the xBrowser, then you can add the SiegeServerTab and it will work just fine with the regular UT Server Browser.

Crsk
05-19-2013, 07:58 PM
you need to declare the Siege tab in [XBrowser.XBrowserMainClientWindow]

ServerListNames[x]=XBrowserSiege

change [x] to the tab number you want, then you can proceed:

[XBrowserSiege]
ServerListTitle=Siege
ListFactories[0]=XBrowser.XBrowserSubsetFact,SupersetTag=XBrowserA ll,GameType=SiegeGI,bCompatibleServersOnly=True

.seVered.][
05-20-2013, 01:58 AM
you need to declare the Siege tab in [XBrowser.XBrowserMainClientWindow]

Well, proper practice would demand such specifics; however, that list only declares the position of the tab and not the tab itself. I didn't declare it and it placed the tab alphabetically.