PDA

View Full Version : Siege Ultimate RC20 (fix 3)

Higor
05-21-2013, 07:16 PM
This post came a bit late as the actual release had various issues, and lag compensation is mostly new for me.

Siege Ultimate RC20 changelog
- Instagib Rifle doesn't get stuck trying to put it down after a kill.
- Increased compatibility with PURE (aim, untested).
- Fixed slowdowns when using the constructor on both client and server machine.
- Lag compensation added to Minigun and Pulse rifle, corrected shot display on IG rifle.
- Hyper leecher now uses the BioBomb based GEL.
- BioBomb GEL does 20% extra damage to buildings (100% to Cannons, Mortars, Biobombs, Neutron) , doesn't detonate nearby GEL while airborne.

(for fix4)
- Super Containers can't be telefragged
- Lag compensator fix for random suicides.

|uK|Chronox
05-21-2013, 09:50 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHH !

Changelogasm.

.seVered.][
05-22-2013, 03:07 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHH !

Changelogasm.

tLOL, your welcome, and thank you Higor... I've been waiting for this one for awhile... and it finally got pushed. Should rename the MiniGun to the MaxiGun...

HIGH+CAMILO
05-22-2013, 06:37 AM
SCs you already cant telefragged right?

Banny
05-22-2013, 06:49 AM
No if you spawn at the point where the SC's are built you telefrag it. This will be fixed in next version.

damic
05-24-2013, 06:32 PM
New minigun is crazy lol... new the best weapons for newbie's.

Higor
05-25-2013, 01:43 AM
Fix4 sent

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Not sure if this is just me but I have been having problems with constructor the last few days since RC20 was uploaded, i have a middles mouse set as constructor, problem is i have to continuously click it for the constructor to switch, sometimes it takes 2-3 seconds right up to 10-15 seconds which is bad if i am trying to build for example : SM on simplex door while its being shot at, if i die right after building it and have to upgrade it, i cant switch to the constructor to upgrade it, things like that. its bad enough the constructor switch anim speed is still super slow even though i have asked many times for it to be fixed which should be simple if you still have the original model file or you can cut the anim in half before compiling, compared to any other weapon switch it is ridiculously slow and should be fixed.

for example : SEQ=Select STARTFRAME=1 NUMFRAMES=7 change to SEQ=Select STARTFRAME=3 NUMFRAMES=4, this will cut the anim of the constructor switch speed in half.

This is a real problem for me as i am used to selecting constructor and then scrolling down for sniper or up for rocket launcher, camilo witnessed it happen to me on simplex yesterday which i am glad he did so it isnt me going nuts, I couldnt switch weapons and when it did finally switch it was bio even though i selected sniper, so i was basically a free frag running around in their base, some people pointed out there is lag compensation? if there is, i can tell you, its not working right.

I am not the only one having this issue either and it appears to be random in severity.

SAM
05-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Attention Higor

AFAIK there were no changes to contructor...

Higor
05-25-2013, 02:35 PM
As I answered to Scourge 2 months ago, the constructor anim is bogus.
As soon as you 'start' pulling the constructor, it's usable.
That is because the constructor's code is not based on animations like 96% of all existing UT weapons.

Also, that sequence belongs to the new model, which you most likely have it disabled, I designed it to display extra info on the model screen but never bothered to finish lol.

I use a SELECTMODE 1 0 bind for repair, but using 0 0 for upgrade works too, that one automatically pulls the constructor... and with 200-260 ping as I play, it never gets stuck.
The SELECTMODE 0 0 bind is the most versatile and useful of them all if you're using a single constructor bind.

Novak
05-26-2013, 12:24 AM
I keep getting random suicides with shock and bio, usually in fast-moving situations. For instance I back-dodge and shoot the bio and apparently the bio hits me where I was and it suicides.

Since I use shock a lot, it happens a lot. A random ball will go out and hit an imaginary wall right in front of me and damage me or kill me if low health. The ball might go out a ways and then hit an imaginary wall before I can combo it at the intended point. In a regular game, this happens dozens of times (not exaggerating). If I am in a fast moving battle using shock, damaging myself and not being able to combo someone, well, I don't think I have to explain any further...already raged once tonight in the 4-Face game. :)

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
05-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Here is the same for the rockets, sometime when i shot i suicide, as if there was a invisible wall in front of me

Sniper shots many times dont damage the enemies, it's making me angry

Shotman
05-26-2013, 01:56 AM
[QUOTE='HIGH[+]AdRiaN;58757']Here is the same for the rockets, sometime when i shot i suicide, as if there was a invisible wall in front of me

Sniper shots many times dont damage the enemies, it's making me angry[/QUOTE

Rockets, bio, shock you name it kills you by an imaginary item. Sniper made me frustrated too, i was shooting sergio today and he didn't die until i use the shock rifle to kill him.

Higor
05-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Fuck, that fix worked on betrayal :(
I'll have to make those collision hulls non-solid then.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-26-2013, 05:45 AM
glad to know i wasnt going nuts, same thing with me, even saw green blood spurt off the player so i knew i hit him and nothing happened.

also this lag compensator thingy is lagging the shit out of the server, cant switch weapons very well and switching to constructor with keybind can take over 10 seconds to select if you keep tapping the binded key, that is still happening, i was hoping the new fix was for that.

|uK|chiseller
05-26-2013, 07:33 AM
You guys are slow
http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/current-issues-3768/index2.html#post58335

Shotman
05-26-2013, 12:34 PM
chiss he thought he fixed it but it didnt

|uK|chiseller
05-26-2013, 04:48 PM
It hasn't been updated yet, has it? The public is still running SiegeUltimateRC20fix3 afaik.

SAM
05-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Pub is running fix4...

|uK|chiseller
05-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Since?

SAM
05-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Yesterday morning about 10AM GMT

Shotman
05-26-2013, 06:04 PM
yea so slow chiss