SPECTATOR HACK [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : SPECTATOR HACK

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Hello.. someone in spec killed our team when we were winning. I think the idiot was using a cheat or something because he was interacting with the game. He was on blue and then blue was destroyed, after this he did'nt leave from spec, but he started to kill our core and we were unable to do something. Here is the demo http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IX76ZZKD

Please admins... it was really annoying, after playing 2 hours an idiot ruined the game. Thanx!!

SAM
03-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Was this 4 way siege?

<|Pius|>
03-27-2011, 05:55 PM
if it was 4 way, this 'hack' has been around since the start of it. There needs to be something in 4way that forces people either into a spec slot or onto the lowest scoring team.

|uK|Chronox
03-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Lol i think they are talking about the spectator bug that make spros try to hit them, so they stay in core and ur own spros kill the core lol.

This is forbidden actually any player doing this will be banned for ruining the games.

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 10:42 PM
MMM.. i know about the spec bug that allow players to keep in the game and enemy's sps attack them, but it wasn't the situation because he got weapons and killed us and our core, you can see demo, if you see it you will see how he uses all weapons that are throwed, and you will see how do i get killed by that idiot, and he was not there, even he attacked the core with the weapons, that's how we lost very fast. I'm really sure he was using weapons, that's why i think it was a cheat or something, but if is part of the bug that was really lame ¬¬'

SAM
03-27-2011, 10:49 PM
He was banned

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php/394-BAN-ID-2-ACE-wtf

fudddge
03-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Dood my team lost so it went to spec mode & I got up & made BreakFast... WTF are talking about? I didnt kill any core.
I made a 3 egg Omellette 4 pcs turkey bacon & toast... came back... Jesus ur a sore loser!

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 11:04 PM
OMG, that was fast, THANX SAM! :D

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Dood my team lost so it went to spec mode & I got up & made BreakFast... WTF are talking about? I didnt kill any core.
I made a 3 egg Omellette 4 pcs turkey bacon & toast... came back... Jesus ur a sore loser!

but if you went to have a breakfast why you were talking to us saying "YOU CAN'T KILL ME IM HERE" lol, jerk

SAM
03-27-2011, 11:12 PM
He was banned within half hour of your post while playing mcswartzly the next game. I just forgot to confirm it.

Welcome ;)

fudddge
03-27-2011, 11:23 PM
"YOU CAN'T KILL ME IM HERE"

that was not me - You will see cuz you got the wrong guy banned - so who ever it was will prolly be back.

what ever

fudddge
03-27-2011, 11:33 PM
blew - I cant play demo - need the 4-way face map... i think. where to download maps?

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 11:34 PM
EHMM.... SAM, sorry if I annoy you but is something strange, I remember that the player that killed me was no mog, i remember his name was "ankowthebong" and reviewing the demo, I see the players list and he is in the green team, BUT when you press F1 he is in spec, HOW CAN IT BE? and sorry if i'm wrong.

SAM
03-27-2011, 11:38 PM
I think I may have gotten mixed up with another thread and report. I will re-look at this.

fudddge
03-27-2011, 11:40 PM
I was making an Omellette mmm - I hope this gets cleared up... jonesing to build :-)

sketchturner
03-27-2011, 11:44 PM
Sorry if I confused you xD, mog was who didn't leave the spec, and we supposed that he was the only able to reach our base as spec and got weapons to kill us and our core, but i was never killed by him, i mean, before recording demo "this ghost" killed me many times, and the name of this "ghost" was "ankowthebong", that's why reviewed the spec demo and saw this strange thing, "ankowthebong" was green player in "vote screen (!V)" but in players list (F1) he appears like spec :S . I'm really confused beacuse i don't know who killed us, but demo is there, it should have an answer :S

Blackout
03-28-2011, 05:24 AM
thanks for the new sig quote. loling

fudddge
03-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Not a problem - in fact I needed the break, I was playing for almost a day & a 1/2 ... Yikes- addicting game.
Also - I was only banned from playing but could still spec... which I thought was kinda funny since I was accused(wrongly) of a spec hack... which of course I did not do.

l8er :-)

fudddge
03-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Booo - I am still banned after being cleared of the charges :-(
please un bann :-)

SAM
03-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Unbanned but in future don't try to evade bans. You know what I'm talking about ;)

fudddge
03-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the un bann... & yes - I understand - I am a siege addict!- Thanks!

sketchturner
03-28-2011, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the un bann... & yes - I understand - I am a siege addict!- Thanks! BUT WHO WAS THE GUILTY t.t that ruined the game..???

fudddge
03-31-2011, 08:48 AM
I dunno - was making b-fast at the time.

audiosonic
03-31-2011, 12:13 PM
And after the breakfast you typed 'HAHAHA MAL LOSE' for what reason?

fudddge
04-04-2011, 09:07 PM
And after the breakfast you typed 'HAHAHA MAL LOSE' for what reason?

I dont recall but I often mock the MAL ... he is too good!